Making fun of religion

Author: Benjamin

Total: 64
Benjamin
Debates: 92
Benjamin
Theologians still reject the obvious conclusion that God, being a trinity, should indeed be called "they".

Studies have found that 63% of known gods identify as males. While statistically, God is more likely a male than a female, no definitive answer have been given. Instead, they simply assume that God is a male. Nobody has ever considered that God is both the father and the son -- the missing link often called "holy spirit" is most certainly a female.

This is just speculation of course, as 0% of omnipotent Gods have been studied, due to the insane holy light that they emit. The most accurate tool of measurement, human eyes, cannot look at God's face, and nobody has ever volunteered to look at the holy parts of God's body. Historians suggest that Satan was banished from heaven after finding out the true gender of God. But as always, demonnews.org is not the most reliable source available.

The word of God does not provide a clear answer to the question, this includes all versions and publications such as Bible, Quran, Torah, Apocrypha, Book of Mormon, etc. It is therefore regrettable to call God a male without the theory being confirmed: God still has no known gender. The official reasoning is that God's aggressive, impulsive and self-centred personality leads us to believe that God has the psychology of a male rule of a barbarian tribe. A lesser-known reason is that males are the superior sex and that the perfect God would be a male if he had a gender.

The last reason you will find is that Jesus Christ was confirmed to be a male in 823 AD, after intense studies performed by a group called Christians -- who are almost indistinguishable from another group called Muslims. The only difference is that Muslims still claim that Jesus was a mammal while Christians call Jesus a hybrid species. This discussion is quite irrelevant though as God's DNA is still being studied. Experts have estimated that the entire genome of God might be infinitely long, in which case, Jesus would not be the true God because the divine part of his DNA would simply not fit inside his cells. 

No need to worry though. After an official statement from God himself at the hospital bed last week, intellectual circles concluded that science will have killed God before he can send Messiah back to Earth. This means that God will never actually be able to settle this gender issue -- so your subjective opinion about the gender of God will never be proven wrong. The only downside is that hell will still be active even after God is dead, so there is no reason to leave your religion.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw
@Benjamin

Benjamin,

To save you from further embarrassment within this very prestigious forum, that you have no business being in, I will only point out 3 totally misconceptions that you have given. Okay?  You can thank me later.

YOUR BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT QUOTE #1:  "Nobody has ever considered that God is both the father and the son -- the missing link often called "holy spirit" is most certainly a female."

Where do Jesus and I start with your outright Bible stupidity?!  First thing, even though your grade-school intellect didn’t mention in which god you are referring too, I am assuming that it is the God of Christianity because of your Christian references. Therefore, the Christian God is most certainly the Father and the Son combined as the following passages so claim, get it Bible fool?

JESUS SAID:  I and the Father are one.”(John 10:30)

“Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

RELATING TO JESUS: For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,” (Colossians 2:9)

“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us). “(Matthew 1:23)

AS THE SON, JESUS ADMITS HE IS THE FATHER AS A COMBINATION OF THE TWO: Jesus answered: “Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? (John 14: 9)

Furthermore Bible fool, the Holy spirit is NOT female in any way whatsover! The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the serial killer Yahweh/Jesus/Holy Spirit God, who is noted consistently throughout the scriptures as being MALE, understood? Since women are duly noted as being 2nd class citizens within the scriptures, therefore in no way can the Holy Spirit in its Triune form be considered FEMALE!  DUH! LOL! 

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #2:  "and nobody has ever volunteered to look at the holy parts of God's body." 

You don’t need to comically “volunteer” in seeing the serial killer Christiain God Yahweh/Jesus/ Holy Spirit where ALL parts of Him are holy, understood? Therefore, although Moses didn’t “volunteer” to see the Christian God’s ass, he most certainly did in this biblical narative: 

And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.” Then the Lord said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.” (Exodus 33:19-23)

Barring the fact that Yahweh God was in a physical human form with a face, hand, and back, then Moses was able to see His backside when Yahweh/Jesus/Holy Spirit removed His hand to see His back, which precludes that Moses saw Yahweh’s ASS, get it? Huh?

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #3:  "God still has no known gender."

What part of the pronoun “He, Him, and His” as a male gender for the Christian God don’t you understand, you blatant Bible fool? LOL

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.” (Colossians 1:16)

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.” (John 1:14)

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Okay, the membership has laughed enough at your silly boy Bible ignorance and stupidity,  therefore your recess at grade-school must be about over, therefore take your shameful self back to class in even trying to post biblical truths upon this forum, okay? We thank you.

BENJAMIN, you are guilty of the following inspired by Jesus verse:  “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3)

FAUXLAW, you have a contender named Benjamin that seemingly wants to take over your current position of being the #1 most dumbfouded pseudo-christian upon DEBATEART Religion Forum!  Watch out!  LOL

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It costed you $0.00 to not say that yet you did...
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR CONVOLUTED QUOTE IN POST #3: "It costed you $0.00 to not say that yet you did..."

You have obviously not understood that Jesus has sent me here to DEBATEART Religion Forum to easily address the pseudo-christians total Bible stupidity and ignorance, as shown against the ever so dumfounded of the Bible named Benjamin.  The only thing that I worry about now, is that if Benjamin sticks around subsequent to me giving him egg upon his face, he may take over Fauxlaw's position of being the #1 Bible fool of this forum.  That would be terrible, because fauxlaw has nothing else to hang his hat upon accept in being the #1 Bible fool that he is.  Very sad indeed.  :(

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
OBJECTION: What is the definition of"pseudo-christian"

OBJECTION: How do you rank foolishness? 

OBJECTION: You cannot be sent to debate.art, as it has no location

OBJECTION: Jesus didn't send you to debate.art, at least you have provided no evidence to support that assertion

It seems like you have a cocky attitude. Not only do you assert as a fact that your religion is true, but you also imply as self-evident that your specific interpretation of religion is true. All of these fallacies you committed discredit your argument. Furthermore, you fail to recognize the OBVIOUS fact that my post is satirical -- not a statement of real opinion. Having exposed all of these weaknesses I can rightfully claim that YOU are the #1 most dumbfounded Christian, as even an atheist would be more reasonable than to try and fail to debunk my satire.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Benjamin
Don't be too worried about poundmethomas. The childish nature of passing out fools like a blt sandwich is so bland and repetitive, I wonder if all that pounding has not been affected a bit by the poundmetoo attitude. To a pulp, I guess.

Regardless, an interesting question relative to male/female perspective. My point of view, which will send the foolbender right in to another hissy-fit, is that I have a Mother in heaven. Why not? If I am a child of God, and we all are, then a Mother, a goddess, is as likely as God is. Gender has purpose, and that purpose is eternal. Why is she not mentioned much? Well, first, last, and always, I look to Michelangelo, whose finger on the pulse of religion is about as unique as I've ever encountered. The Sistine Chapel ceiling depicts as it's center panel what is referred to as the "Creation of Adam." I prefer another name: the Creation of Eve. Here's why: Adam, for all his alleged importance, is at God's arm's and finger's outstretched length to create him; they are not even touching. Meanwhile, there is Eve, embraced into God's left shoulder, his arm protectively around her. She is even a redhead, my personal favorite of female hair color.  She was, after all, the last and best creation of God. That kind of regard can only describe God's tender emotion about his Wife, the Mother of all his children in the spirit. Mother in heaven is shown the respect she is due by the one person who really can. No, I don't buy that Eve is in that role; she is merely the type, as Adam represents the notion of "in the image of God" the Father, so Eve represents "in the image" of our Goddess, the Mother.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, 

Before I easily school you once again upon your pathetic and wanting post #6 above, you are way behind in even coming close to addressing my godly posts to you as shown below!   Didn't I tell you that if you need help with said posts below, I can get my neighbors 2nd grader Christian to help you out where I will let him use my moniker, remember?  

FAUXLAW’s current list of RUNNING AWAY from my godly posts directed to him because of his complete and overwhelming Bible ignorance and stupidity are as follows at his uncomfortable expense once again:

FAUXLAW, how embarrassing can you get in front of the membership with all your RUNAWAY posts shown above? OMG, you are still the #1 Bible fool within this forum, where at least you have somewhat of a meaning to be here in the first place.  

FAUXLAW, whats your little boy EXCUSE going to be this time to keep RUNNING AWAY from your incredible flustering Bible ignorance as shown above? You are so predictable that its laughable!  LOL!  

An image of FAUXLAW when I present a cogent post to him relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible, HE RUNS! 

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The biblical axiom above explicitly shows that I as a TRUE Christian can act in the same manner as Jesus did to verbally abuse all fake Christians
This you have written in your description. Firstly, I find it hard to believe that you of all people is a true Christian, while 99.99% of other Christians are fake.

Secondly, when did Jesus "verbally abuse" anyone? Critique is not the same as abuse -- unless you didn't know basic grammar.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Benjamin

Well doesn't the words in the bible "my father" clearly suggest a male deity?

And the trinity is a nonsense for many reasons here are two:
here  #1
And here> #11

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
Wow. poundmethomas in top form. Maybe there's more in that fist. Ya thank?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw
@Benjamin

Benjamin, who slaps Jesus in the face by being satirical to Christianity,

IN YOUR VACANT AND SORROWFUL BIOGRAPHY YOU STATE: “I am a debater in the making, so you can expect me to drastically improve over time.”

You are a debater in the making? As shown with your initial post and weak responses to me, you are not even out of the diaper stage!  Then comically you state that you will drastically improve over time? NOT! There isn’t enough time upon this earth for you to improve on debating, especially within this prestigious forum where you have no business in being here because of your child like Bible intellect!

In addressing your grade-school post # 5, I submit more embarrassment for you at your expense within this forum:

YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #1: What is the definition of”pseudo-christian"

Huh?  Here, let me give you a needed grammar lesson, first you have the word “Christian,” and then you look up in what this word means, understood so far?  Good, then you look up the word “pseudo” and understand in what this particular word means. Are you with me thus far?  Take your time if you need to really think about what I have said to this point. 

Ready for the finish? Okay, then you take the two words and put them together and the outcome is self-evident, are you with me? Need more time to figure this out?  Here, let me cut to the chase to save you further embarrassment,  A pseudo-christian is a FAKE Christian in name only where they DO NOT follow ALL of Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures, whereas the #1 Bible fool FAUXLAW is a great example of this definition. Conversely, I as a TRUE Christian do follow ALL of Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures and I do not try in vain to spin doctor His TRUE words away, understood? Huh? Maybe? Just a little bit?

YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #2: How do you rank foolishness? 

Simply put, I rank foolishness with your presence within this forum.

YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #3: You cannot be sent to debate.art, as it has no location

Uh, it has a “location” at DEBATEART.COM, H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today, obviously not! OMG, how embarrassing for you in front of the membership!

YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #4: Jesus didn't send you to debate.art, at least you have provided no evidence to support that assertion

Your Bible ignorance has no bounds!  Have you heard of the concept of prayer? Maybe? Yes?  Prayer is talking to Jesus in a spiritual communion in the way of wants, thanksgiving, supplication, adoration, confession, and in what I should do to defend Jesus like He said that I am to do (Titus 1:9). In turn, the irony is that Jesus always answers me with what I need to hear, praise! GET IT KID?  Are you calling Jesus a LIAR when He speaks to me in prayer?  Jesus states: "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Benjamin

Benjamin, who slaps Jesus in the face by being satirical to Christianity,

To further along you complete child like manner relating to your post #5, 

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE TO GET OUT OF ME HANDING YOUR SATANIC ASS TO YOU:  “Furthermore, you fail to recognize the OBVIOUS fact that my post is satirical -- not a statement of real opinion.”

First off, the FACT that your weak biography states that you are an alleged Christian, *cough,* then you come into this esteemed Religion Forum and slap Jesus in the face with satirical quips?  Are you FU*KING kidding?  How ungodly can you get little boy minion of Satan?  

Secondly, how many times have we seen this old kid-like ruse where when the poster like YOU have had their ass handed to them because of their Bible stupidity, they "try" and come up with a quick excuse like you have done as follows; “Wait, uh, lets see, uh, I was just kidding, yeah, thats it, because what I said was satire and it wasn’t meant to be true, uh, I was just trying to be funny, yeah, that's it, are you buying this?!”  Do you actually think that the membership and I are going to fall for this little boy ruse, huh? NOT!  WAIT, are you closely related to FAUXLAW which makes equally dumbfounded statements like you are doing now? Come on, you two are relative, yes? 

NEXT CHILD LIKE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT MAKES FUN OF CHRISTIANITY EQUAL TO THE EVER SO BIBLE INEPT BENJAMIN WILL BE ...?

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@fauxlaw
Brother, I wish to understand your divine words of wisdom.
Unfortunately, the concentration of curses and demonic references in your argument makes me question the real authority behind your arguments: God, or satan?

Get recked in the insult-war, noob!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Benjamin

YOUR EVER SO WANTING QUOTE: "This you have written in your description. Firstly, I find it hard to believe that you of all people is a true Christian, while 99.99% of other Christians are fake."

See my post #11 above regarding YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #1.

YOUR EVER SO BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN:  "Secondly, when did Jesus "verbally abuse" anyone? Critique is not the same as abuse -- unless you didn't know basic grammar."

I have already easily schooled you upon the word "grammar" at your embarrassing expense at my post #11, regarding YOUR COMICAL OBJECTION #1.  To your further flustering of the faith, read the biblical scenario of Jesus in the Temple shouting at the money-changers and WHIPPING them, okay? In the meantime, wipe the proverbial egg from your face! LOL!

WHY DOES THIS ESTEEMED FORUM ALWAYS ATTRACTS SOME OF THE MOST DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS LIKE BENJAMIN?

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Paul argued that "A foolish person boasts" 

What have you said about yourself?
I as a TRUE Christian do follow ALL of Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures

I am sorry, brother Thomas, but Paul would classify you as a foolish person.

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Are you FU*KING kidding?  How ungodly can you get little boy minion of Satan?  

I always try as hard as I can to insult God. But you have clearly defeated me in this competition. Cursing and accusing is cheating, though, so I don't consider your victory legit.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I'm sure there's more pounding. the rat hole is deeper and wider than every grain of sand will fill, but that should not stop anyone from trying..
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, 

MY QUOTE IN MY POST #7 TO YOU IN HOW YOU WILL RUN AWAY AGAIN FROM MY GODLY POSTS:   "FAUXLAW, whats your little boy EXCUSE going to be this time to keep RUNNING AWAY from your incredible flustering Bible ignorance as shown above? You are so predictable that its laughable!  LOL! 

As usual since you are to SCARED to even "try" and engage me, your current little boy EXCUSES to RUN AWAY from me embarrassing you to no end in my post #7 above (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5769-making-fun-of-religion?page=1&post_number=7) are as follows:

"Wow. poundmethomas in top form. Maybe there's more in that fist. Ya thank?"

I'm sure there's more pounding. the rat hole is deeper and wider than every grain of sand will fill, but that should not stop anyone from trying..

Whats new in you being the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant pseudo-christian RUNAWAY upon this website? NOTHING! LOL!

This video shows everyone in what you've become as the known RUNAWAY from the Brother D. in my outright OWNING you and your faith:

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
last December, I engaged a debate in which the instigator offered that there was nothing wrong with him owning me as a slave. It was theatre absurd top to bottom, front to back, and was easily waged.  needs more pounding before this pitiful effort will make a dent.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Benjamin
Bro wins the psychological battle.

And it's entertaining to watch.

Mr Faux, on the other hand is a cool customer.

Benjamin
Benjamin
-->
@zedvictor4
I have never seen BrotherDThomas before. 

He seems to have an interesting strategy, where he always repeats some mantra of personal association with his fellow debaters:

I wonder if he simply writes this line of personal association the first time he engages with a person, and then just copy-pastes this line every time he then speaks to that person again. Regardless of how he does this, Bro's behaviour is interesting, and should maybe be studied by an expert in human psychology. Maybe Bro is suffering from some rare mental illness -- or maybe he just suffered from arrogance due to being amongst the 1% "TRUE" Christians. Regardless, I think about challenging him to a formal debate, in order to get an easy win due to the conduct category. LOL
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You have to keep in mind that gender is sometimes given to a god or goddess due to the attributes the god has. For instance in the Norse myths the sun is feminine due to the healing nature of heat and sunlight on plant grown, thawing ice, fever and saunas. The moon was considered masculine for it's time keeping with moon phases and tide movement. Not to mention the hidden nature of the moon and men being less emotional then women. So the gods assigned to those bodies are representative of the attributes. Most creation gods are masculine. Not sure why since women give birth other then in most cases they use earthly substance to make people with Earth being the feminine component to the equation. Clay in this case being the woman part of the creation to the God of Abraham masculine. Most involved in gnostic paths do view the Holy Spirit as the feminine representation of the God of Abraham. The problem today is goddesses are viewed as pagan. Giving the Holy Spirit a gender is not  monotheism in that context.  Even though in all honesty it doesn't effect God's standing as a monotheist deity.  
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

Yes, I agree, all gods are made up by Man.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@FLRW
Yes, I agree, all gods are made up by Man.
I never stated such a thing. Please don't lie about what is being said. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Benjamin
Theologians still reject the obvious conclusion that God, being a trinity, should indeed be called "they".
..."TAOISM: Shit happens.

CONFUCIANISM: Confucious says, "@#$% happens."

BUDDHISM: If shit happens, it isn't really @#$%

HINDUISM: This @#$% has happened before.

PROTESTANTISM: If @#$% happens, it happens to someone else.

CATHOLICISM: If @#$% happens, you deserved it.

JUDAISM: Why does @#$% always happen to US?

ISLAM: If @#$% happens, kill the person(s) responsible.

More-From: sunne!East!bruces (Bruce Sesnovich - Sun BOS Information Architecture)

EXISTENTIALISM: @#$% doesn't happen; shit is.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: No @#$% happens until Armaggedon.

ISLAM: When @#$% happens, kill Salman Rushdie.

SECULAR HUMANISM: @#$%evolves.

REFORM JUDAISM: Got any Kaopectate?

CHRISTIAN SCIENCE: When@#$% doesn't happen, don't call a doctor--pray."......

Hippie Religion: whoa man, that was some good @#$%!

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Good one!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@Benjamin
A pseudo-christian is a FAKE Christian in name only where they DO NOT follow ALL of Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures, ............

...................and  they have  never read the scriptures for themselves but have had them spoon fed to them and have been steered away from the more problematic verses.  Most Christians are dunces when it comes to understanding and explaining their own scriptures.   They simply  "pass on"  what it is they have been told  as this Pastor and Chaplin freely admits:

"I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received.   Ido not have an agenda. I really don't".  #20

Did you notice how stupid that statement is from the horses mouth. This pastor says he simply passes on but he " has no agenda". <<< this proves my point.   Because every person of the cloth has an agenda.    A religious agenda to go out into the world and preach the gospel, . This is pure bible ignorance from a Pastor and Chaplin, no less. 

He obviously hadn't heard of Great Commission where god himself instructs his disciples ;

Mark 16:15  ""Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."  

Survey: Atheists, Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen

Know more about Judaism, Christianity and Islam then Christians. FIFY 
Most atheist might know a faith or two outside monotheism but most don't.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Know more about Judaism, Christianity and Islam then Christians. FIFY 

Yes, that's what I said , Witch:   Religion.   And in this particular case I was singling out Christianity in particular as a follow up to what the Brother had to say concerning CHRISTIANITY AND   the   "pseudo-christian is a FAKE Christian" . HERE>>>>>#11  BrotherDThomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw
@Benjamin

Benjamin, who slaps Jesus in the face by being satirical to Christianity, and now the runaway from posts directed to him because he is to SCARED to answer them,

In your post/link above, there is no foolishness in me boasting that I follow ALL of Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures, on the contrary it is rational to do so you Bible fool!  He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.” (Luke 11:28)

Show us where Paul says if a Christian follows ALL of the words of the serial killer Jesus the Christ in the Bible is foolish!

BEGIN:

In your pathetic link above, you have yet to address me easily making you the inept fool relative to your lack of grammar, your foolishness, the location issue of DEBATEART, and your lack of understanding prayer.  SCARED to even try to address my link above in front of the membership? Huh?  LOL  

BEGIN:

In the link above, and unfortunately for you, you are still embarrassingly RUNNING AWAY from me in addressing your Bible stupidity. Why? SCARED again? Now, address said Bible ignorance towards you and don't be like the runaway fauxlaw in this respect!

BEGIN:

Within your comical link above where what you are accusing me of a mental illness because I use certain truthful headings describing 99.99 percent of the pseudo-christians within this forum, it is YOU that has an illness of some sort because you have left yourself WIDE OPEN with the following contradicting FACTS and crackpot statements, to wit:

1. In your biography you state that you are a Christian, but you take it upon yourself to always insult Jesus the Christ as God!

2. Subsequent to me handing your Satanic ass to you in my godly post #2, and after you wiped the egg from your face, you “TRIED”  to remove said egg by insidiously saying that your initial post was just satirical, therefore to be able to RUN AWAY from your complete Bible ignorance!  LOL

Here are just a few of many really brainsick quotes of yours within this thread that are questionable to say the least in you having some sort of mental illness.  READY?

“No need to worry though. After an official statement from God himself at the hospital bed last week,”

“0% of omnipotent Gods have been studied, due to the insane holy light that they emit.”

“The last reason you will find is that Jesus Christ was confirmed to be a male in 823 AD”

“Jesus would not be the true God because the divine part of his DNA would simply not fit inside his cells.” 

“ … the missing link often called "holy spirit" is most certainly a female.”

“and nobody has ever volunteered to look at the holy parts of God's body”

“Historians suggest that Satan was banished from heaven after finding out the true gender of God”

Address the post above in you really being hypocritical and mental, and try to remain intelligent looking for a change while doing so, okay?

BEGIN:

Benjamin, you NEVER addressed how I easily made you the complete Bible fool in my post #2 above, WHY? SCARED again?

BEGIN:

Benjamin the Bible fool, I am truly sorry that I had to truthfully present yourself to the membership as shown above, where your assumed debating skills are still at the diaper stage!

I will await your timely responses to the five posts above that you are blatantly RUNNING AWAY from, and that you are to address so you will not be like the fauxlaw RUNAWAY!  Understand?  Thanking you in advance.

WHEN WILL THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM EVER GET PROTOCOLS TO PREVENT SUCH BIBLE STUPID ASSUMED CHRISTIANS LIKE BENJAMIN FROM BEING A MEMBER?