Making fun of religion

Author: Benjamin

Total: 64
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
More mirrors. When one is surrounded by them, they end up reflecting nothing but that surrounded. Once surrounded, limitations pile up. Like dead flies.
Benjamin
Debates: 92
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
JESUS BEING A HYPOCRITE
WTF. Never expected to hear that from a "true" Christian.

Hypocrisy#etymology: "Middle English ypocrisye, borrowed from Anglo-French ypocrisie, borrowed from Late Latin hypocrisis, ypocrisis, borrowed from Greek hypókrisis "playing a part on the stage, pretending to be something one is not," How did Jesus pretend to be someone he was not.

Jesus being a person acted in contradiction to His stated belief that He would return before the existing generation had passed away, 
First off all, Jesus didn't "believe" that this was going to happen. He promised to do so: "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.". In other words, if Jesus didn't fulfil his statement, that means he would be lying. But God cannot lie. Jesus used a lot of symbolism: I am the light, I am the way and the truth and the life, etc. So why do you think that you can take this single verse and try to interpret it literally?  

of which He did not because said generation has been gone approximately  2000 years and Jesus has yet to return in this generation!
Why not accept "generation" as a symbolism, like literally everything else Jesus said. 

Obviously you do not understand simple math and logical deductions.
Incredible.
  1. God cannot lie
  2. Jesus lied (according to you)
Conclusion: Jesus was not God

Congratulations, you have undermined Christianity by applying over-the-top sketchy reasoning. Be proud of yourself, but know that no expert on theology agrees with you.

BTW, stop using personal attack. Or else I will need to report you, which will lead to you being thrown out of this RESPECTFULL forum.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Benjamin

Benjamin, who slaps Jesus in the face by being satirical to Christianity, and now the runaway from posts directed to him like FAUXLAW does because he is to SCARED to address them, and now the "Excuse Artist" in not discussing his label of being an inept pseudo-christian LOL,

YOUR FUNNY AND STUPEFIED QUOTE #1 MISREPRESENTATION:  He promised to do so: "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.". In other words, if Jesus didn't fulfil his statement, that means he would be lying. But God cannot lie. Jesus used a lot of symbolism: I am the light, I am the way and the truth and the life, etc. So why do you think that you can take this single verse and try to interpret it literally? "

Answering your Stupefied question able, because it is literal you ignorant Bible fool!  2+2=4!  If you want to take this insidious notion of using symbolism in replacing Jesus LITERAL words, then you will open a can of worms as I will show you below!

You say that our Jesus as the serial killer Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate cannot lie, but He DID LIE you Bible fool! I, as a TRUE Christian, accept this fact!

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived." (Jeremiah 20:7)

"And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet." (Ezekiel 14:9) 

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie." (2 Thessalonians 2:11) 

YOUR STUPEFIED QUOTE #2:  "Why not accept "generation" as a symbolism, like literally everything else Jesus said."

Why not? Oh, I get it!  So using your acceptance proposition of symbolism instead of the LITERAL inspired words of Jesus, then Jesus' accession up towards heaven as His disciples watched was just "symbolic" and where Jesus really didn't physically ascend!   "Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”  After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.  They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.  “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”  (Acts 1:6-11)

Furthermore, okay, now I get it where "it was symbolic" when Jesus arose from the grave subsequent to his 3 day nap! "While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them.  In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead?  He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ”  Then they remembered his words."  (Luke 24:4-8)

Well Benjamin, there you have it,  you have put the last nail into the coffin to show that Christianity is useless because Jesus really didn't ascend, and never did rise on the 3rd day!  You can use this “symbolic” proposition everywhere within the scriptures, therefore  now what faith and god do we turn too?  How about the god of ZEUS, since  He was the king of all gods anyway including Jesus, as his writings so state?

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

Listen, I am truly sorry that because Jesus and I have easily Bible Slapped you Silly®️within this thread alone, has caused you to go into a blathering, incoherent, and mumbling state of mind as shown below in your gibberish statements in the following links:

“I'm sure there's more pounding. the rat hole is deeper and wider than every grain of sand will fill, but that should not stop anyone from trying..”

"last December, I engaged a debate in which the instigator offered that there was nothing wrong with him owning me as a slave. It was theatre absurd top to bottom, front to back, and was easily waged.  needs more pounding before this pitiful effort will make a dent."

"Curious how poundmethomas will bible-slap others as readily as he slaps it. One wonders if it hasn't slapped back. No, one need not wonder; isn't it obvious?"

"Such lists as presented by poundmethomas are merely evidence of specific anatomical retention that ends up being an exercise in premature efactulation. Pounding sand having naught to do with rat holes"

"Hmmm.... I thought there was just a lot of pounding noises, like flies all landing on shyte simultaneously. Not to worry, folks, it's just pondmethomas finally making some sense. He faces his mirror and says to himself:"

"Ahh, fresh air already.  I'm done. Unfortunately, I doubt the flies are"

"More mirrors. When one is surrounded by them, they end up reflecting nothing but that surrounded. Once surrounded, limitations pile up. Like dead flies."

In the above totally embarrassing examples of your blatant Aphasia disorder AND running away from Bible axioms, you NEVER ONCE addressed the topics of my godly posts to you, and as before, instead you RAN AWAY from them with your child-like blather as shown above in front of the membership as a Satanic badge of honor! BLASPHEME!

Yes, the membership understands that this final nail into your coffin was the turning point of your meaningless presence within this forum from now on:

FAUXLAW, with yet another of your pseudo-christian gobbledygook responses to this embarrassing post regarding you running away from Jesus' inspired words, and having an  Aphasia disorder, place your response below to prove your running away status and unfortunate malady exists: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thank you.