Radiation's Invariant Speed

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
What if, entropic thermal equlilibrium is a state of constant/invariance and that,

the diametric opposites of a toroidal outer, and inner curvature ----i.e. Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } ultra-micro Gravity (  ) and,

Metaphysical-4{ spirit-4 } ultra-micro Dark Energy )(----, are states/phases of entropic, thermal equlibrium? Symbolised as; <<< (<>S*t<>) terminal end<<< ( <>S*t<>) terminal beginning/initiaing events

In doing so, we may then say, that when a photon drops  in (><)  from some combination of these two peak-of-curvature (>*<) i (>*<) ,  entropic thermal equlibrium states/phases,  that,  such a photon appears to us { *  * } as a constant invariant speed-of-radiance, irrespective of our speed toward or away from the incoming photon.

(  )(  ) = Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )(

S = occupied space

* = event as observer having relationship to other occupied space and relative time events

Occupied space is always broken symmetry. Ex two kinds of quark compose hadrons { heavy matter particles } ergo Universe is always broken symmetry.
1001 = symmetry ergo closer to purity of Metaphysical-1 { spiri-1 } mind/intellect/concepts and especially those that are inviolate

t = relative time

Observed Time is also relative time maybe consider as synonyms. I dunno

outer peak of curvature of torus..............................1*................................5*................7*....................................11*..................
-
-
inside torus tube top peak of sine-wave.......0......................................................*6*.........................................................
inside torus tube bottom peak of sine-wave..............................*3*...................................................*9*............................
-
-
inner peak-of-curvature......................................................*2.............*4...................................*.8................*10......................

.."251.06 The gravitational-radiational constant 10F^2 + 2".... { Synergetics LINK }

Ive long associated EMRadiation with 10  great circles { tori } of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron. What if the ultra-micro outer surface limit of 10F^2 is frequency { cycle in torus } 10 i.e. 10 * 10 = 100, and 100 * 10 = 1000 and we add 2 ergo 1002.

My thinking is as follows;

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is one cycle around the tube of the torus, and 1002 maybe the peak number of cycles before a photon drops inside the tube as our observed invariant constant speed. I dunno just thinking out loud as to why radiation always appears as a invariant constant to all observers.

3 * 7 * 11 = 1001 and that has nice symmetry to it, and 1002 breaks the symmetry --as Universe is always tainted/off-center asymmetrical---   as a photon dropping inside the tube as indirect, sine-wave observation by us, via our observation of energy-levels-of-electron increasing or decreasing by one quantum photon value.

One loop around whole torus ---symbolised as (  ( )  ) ----   is any combination of tube cycles of six enumerated events.

Remmber this all goes back to my recent other post regarding two terminal states of Universe;

1} prior to high frequency big bang and,

2} at longest wave epanded outward ending, with  both of those states being entropic thermal equlibrium ergo;

<<<<<Flow-of-time<<<<(<>S*t<>)<<terminal end<<<( <>S*t<>)<<terminal beginning/initiating events <<<<<<<

See Roger Penrose LINK and there are other scientists who arrived at same conclusion

Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
What if, entropic thermal equlilibrium is a state of constant/invariance and that,
Google gives me nothing. What does the above statement mean?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Bringerofrain
Google gives me nothing. What does the above statement mean?
1] you apparrently did not watch the Roger Penrose video I presented in #1,

2} I googled "entropic thermal equlibirum" and go the following;

.......2c} the fifth entry on the above URL is course.luminars and that blurb looks relevant,

.......2d} as does the one that follows it, www.nature.

Also first time I watch the Penrose LINK above #1 post, there was another utube in sidebar that I watched and it was titled something like, 'what happened before the big bang, by a scientist at the Fermi lab in Il.  When I went back to find that utube it was  not there, but I recall he also spoke of entropci thermal-dynamic equlibrium before the BB,

Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@ebuc
Thanks. I will watch those to see if I can understand more
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Bringerofrain
Thanks. I will watch those to see if I can understand more
Your welcome, and understand, that, if finite, eternally existent, occupied space Universe has the two, terminal, entropic, thermal-dynamic states occurring, my question to self and others, are those states of equlibrium  ---nature abhors equlibrium and a vaccuum---, it is possible that the reason EMRadidaition appears a constant irrespective to observers speed, is because Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy ---the diametric opposites in my presented torus--- are both in a state of equlibrium?

The sine-wave in my tori, is a resultant of inversions { dropping-IN } from Gravity (><) and Dark Energy <)(> at those diametric opposite outer and inner peak of curvature surfaces?

....(>In<)(>In<)..........inversions from Gravity and Dark Energy

.....(>*<)(>*<).......observer { ergo quantised photons } or others for other interfering sets of tori

.....( S*t) i (S*t).........occupied Space, *( observer ), relative time{ t aka Observed Time

.....S)pace(S*t) i (S*t)Space.....Space as the macro-infinite, non-occupied Space existent outside of ergo Meta{beyond}physical2, 3, and 4 Universe.

Gravity = Metaphysical-3,because it has not been quantised nor quantified,

Dark Energy = Metaphysical-4, because it has not been quantised nor quantified

i = ego { self-identity } ergo Metphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.