Robert Long wasn't racist

Author: FLRW

Total: 4
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
He just believed in God.
Tyler Bayless, 35, told Reuters that he spent several months living in an Atlanta halfway house for recovering addicts with Robert Aaron Long, 21, who was charged on Wednesday with eight counts of murder and one count of aggravated assault in the Tuesday night shootings.
Bayless, who says he was being treated for drug addiction, said he was in a halfway house named Maverick Recovery with Long in late 2019 and early 2020, and last saw Long last February. He said Long had been treated for sex addiction and that he frequented massage parlors "for explicitly sexual activity."

Bayless said Long was "deeply religious" and would become "very emotionally distraught that he frequented these places."
"In the halfway house he would describe several of his sexual addiction 'relapses' as he called them. He would have a deep feeling of remorse and shame and say he needed to return to prayer and to return to God," he said.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
The Onion:

Atlanta Police Rule Out Mass Shooting As Cause Of Death After Suspect Says He Didn’t Shoot Anyone

ATLANTA—In a press conference updating the public on the ongoing investigation, the Atlanta Police Department revealed Wednesday that they had ruled out mass shooting as a cause of death after the 21-year-old suspect told officers that he didn’t shoot anyone. “Following an exhaustive interrogation in which we repeatedly asked the suspect if he shot anyone and received a definitive ‘no,’ we can discard our first assumption that this was a mass shooting-based crime,” said Captain Jay Baker, stressing that although his team was working around the clock on where to go from here, this development placed them decisively back at square one. “Of course, some will question our approach—that’s why we did our due diligence and asked several times if he was absolutely sure, because it would look really bad if we didn’t follow every loose end. But he told us he was positive that he didn’t shoot anyone. That was really reassuring for the whole force. He was there at the massage parlors, after all. Who knows what happened better than him?” Reynolds added that, as an extra precaution, the suspect would need to sign his own statement saying he hadn’t shot anyone before they dismissed his charges and let him head home.

Sympathetic Police Know What It’s Like To Have A Bad Day And Kill 8 People

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I know, right?

How is racist to pay a bunch of people of one particular race and gender to jerk me off and then shoot other people of that same race and gender for my feelings of guilt caused by them tempting me to pay them more money to jerk me off again?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@oromagi
God works in mysterious ways. LOL