Author: Dynasty

Total: 83
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "I am far too lazy at the moment to put up the verses that prove them all wrong concerning that false claim of "free will", Brother."

The only two of MANY passages supporting the biblical axiom that pseudo-christians DO NOT have free will, whereas the stupefied of the Bible FAUXLAW says that pseudo-christians do have free will, are as follows:

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will." (Ephesians 1:11)  Key phrase: "having been predestined" and according to the purpose of Jesus and His will, pseudo-christians do not have free will, period!

"The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33).   EVERY decision in what happens to one's life, is determined by Jesus, period!

As I have stated towards the Bible ignorant fool FAUXLAW, he is guilty of the following passage relative to the topic at hand:  "Only a simpleton would not know, and only a fool would not understand this:". (Psalm 92:6)
Yep. That's them.

Stephen, what comical run away excuse will FAUXLAW use this time regarding my post #57 above?  Time will tell!  LOL

Well it will any one of the billion excuses they throw up when caught displaying their own bible ignorance. They never fail. I am sure the student of  "Greek" excuse will raise it head  sooner rather than later, Brother. Indeed it is the only excuse that the faux Christian fauxlaw ever uses aside that most common excuse "context"!

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@fauxlaw

Your mother typically has the capacity to think through all various thoughts and actions of which she is capable, as well as the consequences of them, 
How do you know?

Because because my mother aactually can't do that as far as I know. I would accept axiomatically that people have no idea what they are capable of until they MUST.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
There is no perfect human since there is no perfect god. Anyone who says there is hasn't read a sacred text, holy book or myths ever. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
There is no perfect human since there is no perfect god
Are you certain you understand what "perfect" is as referenced a number of times, mostly in Greek, in the Greek Septuagint and Greek versions of the New Testament using the word, teleios?  Or siddhi,  or, better yet, sampurnam in Hinduism, or itqan in Islam??  Not merely in their poorly translated English, a number of texts and languages removed, even from text that is not yet original, and which we do not have, in any event?  Be certain of your lexicographic context, yeah? Do not assume dictionary-to-dictionary translations, particularly those of the online variety, give you a legitimate understanding of meaning. Dictionaries do a very poor job of translating culture, and until one understands culture, one has but poor understanding of its language.

Perfection: completeness of purpose, achieving the full measure of creation, being in the full state of Self, or God. It is not merely expectation of doing without error.

Therefore, a saying like, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect," [Matt 5: 48] is not an impossibility, though not likely achievable unless one can truly achieve the state of "as a man thinketh, so is he." Since thought drives action, a rightness of thought is the first step toward perfection, as understood properly.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@fauxlaw
That is not what Christians or atheists are referring to when they say perfect. And monotheism has only one god to look to therefore perfection in that sense is easier  to achieve. Polytheism rarely discussed perfection in either sense.  
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@secularmerlin
How do you know?
I have it on a trusted authority: my personal relationship with God. I have it on the word of the Holy Spirit, by whom the truth of of all things are revealed in their good time, but only when I "ask in faith, nothing wavering." [See James 1:, the entire chapter. In fact, the entire epistle is very revealing, and one need only go to God in faith after its reading and contemplating, and then seek the wisdom James advises is there for the asking, and stop appealing to others who know little about the flaws in most syllogisms. This isn't syllology and it isn't looking for absolutes by coercion. It's simple access to the source of all knowledge by humble seeking with intent to know.

Your axiom is just another failed syllogism. Stop arguing for your limitations.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Which Christians? Not this one. Which atheists, and why appeal to those who deny it all without the strength to inquire beyond their own noses? This is not a sniff-the-air proposition. It takes study and prayer. It takes stepping beyond what limitations people are wont to set before us, because they cannot and will not take the steps themselves. Take the step beyond that you've been told that perfection is not. WHO told you that, and why did you believe it?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@fauxlaw
I view perfection as something you can't achieve because it's doing the work we are meant to do while here for spirit. I don't think that ends until death. Perfection like other concepts is the goal but it's not reachable here on this level of vibration. Like Justice or Freedom. They are the ideal but not ever attainable in whole. But the work to get there is essence spirituality. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

YOUR CHANNELING OROMAGI, WHERE YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH A RESPONSE YOURSELF, PITIFUL,

Channeling oromagi:

I don't excuse
I don't accuse
I may recuse
But choose?

Free will I'll never lose:
"Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely..." use."

FAUXLAW, I am assuming that you are trying in vain to respond to my post #57, therefore, what the hell has this "quip quote" of yours  have to do with your lame "attempt" in addressing said post, where you are making a Bible fool of yourself again!   As if you running away from my posts weren't enough embarrassment for you in front of the membership, then when you do "try" to respond to them adds even more flustering embarrassment for you.  As is explicitly shown in the post in question, you DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT have free will, period!  Once again you slap Jesus in the face by calling Him a LIAR when you Satanically say that you do have free will and He says you DO NOT! !  Priceless Bible stupidity on your part AGAIN!

To end your Bible stupidity once and for all upon the biblical Free Will issue, do you want to talk about it with me in a new thread specifically on this topic?   SCARED to do so in front of the membership AGAIN, huh?   Whats your  EXCUSE going to be this time in your running away from me and Jesus' true words, and you letting me own you outright in the name of Jesus?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I would discuss, dear Thomas, but you demonstrably do not want to discuss; you want to belittle; the only tactic you have in the face of any opposition whatsoever. The last, whimper of an argument before running out altogether of anything relevant to say. Climb off your high-horse, pal; it does not suit you. And try another avatar; pounding the Bible does not suit you, either.  Maybe, then, we'll talk. Until then, talk to yourself; your only truly listening sychophant. I'm at an end.

By the way, look up "channeling." Hint: it is not copying another, it is using another's medium. The words are original to fauxlaw.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@fauxlaw
Your mother typically has the capacity to think through all various thoughts and actions of which she is capable, as well as the consequences of them, 
How do you know?

Because because my mother aactually can't do that as far as I know. I would accept axiomatically that people have no idea what they are capable of until they MUST.

Please address my entire post.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Well how about this for a perfect  example of rendering the Christian New Testament in English useless and unreliable and therefore pointless as any kind of proof of anything concerning the Christ or god when that good ole' favourite "Greek card" is played. , Brother?  They are really good at shooting themselves in the foot , I'll give em' that, "ya'all".

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

******  FAUXLAW, YOU DID IT!!!  50 RUNAWAY POSTS FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS THAT I DIRECTED TO YOU AND THAT YOU COULD NOT ADDRESS OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM WITH YOUR GRADE SCHOOL NON SEQUITURS BECAUSE OF YOUR TOTAL OUTRIGHT BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY !!!! *****

FAUXLAW celebrating his #50 runaway post from biblical axioms that I posed to him at his embarrassing expense:

The following  FIFTY RUNAWAY POSTS of yours from biblical axioms will live in DEBATEART Religion Forum History, praise Jesus!

25. The embarrassing Bible runaway post from the Bible inept FAUXLAW is when he broke TRADESECRETS record of 24 run aways from  biblical axioms!

THE INFAMOUS NUMBER 50 RUNAWAY POST FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS BY FAUXLAW!!!!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5877-any-thoughts-on-salixes?page=3&post_number=70

Well, there you have it, where FAUXLAW has no Christian faith because as shown, he RUNS AWAY from it! Therefore, be cautious in whatever FAUXLAW proposes about Christianity and the JUDEO-Christian Bible because FAUXLAW is guilty of the following inspired by Jesus passage: “In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.” (1 Thessalonians 3:6)

The teachings that are received as shown above in the verse in question are represented by the biblical axioms that FAUXLAW has run away from 50 times AND counting, therefore Jesus says to stay away from FAUXLAW!  LOL!  :(

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
What a bloody waste of cyberspace.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

YOUR RUNAWAY POST #74 IN NOT BEING ABLE TO DEFEND YOUR RUNAWAY STATUS: "What a bloody waste of cyberspace."

Obviously you were referring to my revealing post #73, where you are correct in that YOU RUNNING AWAY 50 TIMES from my substantiated Biblical axioms in many threads with your grade school non sequiturs in response, was a complete waste of time for the membership to watch at your expense!  Thank you for your admittance of this totally embarrassing ruse of yours!

Shhhh, FAUXLAW doesn't know he stepped in the proverbial poo again by making his #74 post response, shhhhhhhhh .......

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@Dynasty
He sounds like an atheist but doesn't realize that atheism is a religion anyway so he should ban himself.
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@fauxlaw
It is obvious that if he is an atheist he is going to talk atheist things anyway don't you think?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Shhhh, FAUXLAW doesn't know he stepped in the proverbial poo again
Thanks for identifying your shill. Glad you know it for what it is.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in not wanting to take care of the poor,

YOUR PATHETIC WANTING QUOTE: “Thanks for identifying your shill. Glad you know it for what it is.”

Your inept circular reasoning goes awry once again, in that  I was referring to you stepping in the proverbial poo AGAIN because all you had to say about your total embarrassment of running away from 50, count em, 50 substantiated biblical axiomatic posts directed to you, was your weak and ever so sorrowful quote of “What a bloody waste of cyberspace!”  Get it this time? Huh? Need a reading comprehension class again? LOL

My link below relative to your outright biblical stupidity and run away from the Bible status will live in your total disgrace within this forum until its end, praise Jesus! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5877-any-thoughts-on-salixes?page=3&post_number=73

Of note, you have an additional 2 runaway from the Bible posts added to the existing 50, therefore another celebration is in order for you at your forthcoming milestone of 75 runaways!  Satan is so proud of you. :)

In your runaway from the Bible modus operandi, you are guilty of the following inspired words from Jesus the Christ: “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

Yep, when dealing with you, its like shooting fish in a barrel! LOL

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in not wanting to take care of the poor,

Whoops, I forgot, in prayer with Jesus last night, He informed me to at least give you another chance of NOT running away from His direct words within the scriptures. Therefore, I picked out 1 of 50 of your runaway posts being #72 at the following link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5849-the-problem-of-suffering?page=3&post_number=72

Therefore lets' discuss, debate, or talk about your Bible runaway post above? Okay?  Thanking you in advance.  Remember, Jesus and the membership are watching your outcome of whether you actually find your big boy pants, or once again, find another grade school non sequitur to RUN AWAY from Jesus' inspired words AGAIN!   

1. To begin, why do you call Jesus a LIAR when He states specifically that you do not have free will, and where you say that you?
2. What part of Jesus creating cancer and the subsequent suffering of this disease don't you comprehend?

BEGIN:

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
BEGIN:
This must be number 50-something. keep counting. You need more pocket mice toes... not to mention more hot air for the wish balloon.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

YOUR 53RD RUNAWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS QUOTE IN POST #81:  “This must be number 50-something. keep counting. You need more pocket mice toes... not to mention more hot air for the wish balloon.”

You’ve used the “Wish Baloon” before and the outcome was a lead bell, therefore you are running out of material again in your embarrassment of mocking Jesus by running away from his truthful words in my post #80 listed above.  The real trajedy is the fact that you are not embarrassed in any way whatsover of your runaway status upon this forum, whereas Jesus is embarrassed for you: "So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, ..." (Romans 1:25)

FAUXLAW, like I’ve said before, you are a total embarrassment to Jesus and this forum because you don’t know your ass from a wild grape relative to the Bible.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
Personal attack; the last desperate act of defiance when argument fails.