Author: ILikePie5

Total: 22
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

None.

Died NP1:

Lunatic - You are Cory Booker from The Garden State, also known as New Jersey. You are the junior senator, even though you should be the senior one cause Menéndez should’ve lost. In 2020, you ran for President, but were utterly defeated in the primaries, but luckily you were up for reelection and won against Rik Mehta by 16% in a landslide. You’re pretty much the male version of Kamala Harris, not just cause you’re black and young, but policy wise y’all have a lot in common too. Maybe it’s cause you had your Spartacus moment during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing that you didn’t get the nomination for President, who knows? You are the 1X GLADIATOR. Once per game you can publicly announce that you are challenging a certain player, which will cause only you and that player to be votable on that day. When this ability is used, all votes are reset barring a lynch threshold already being reached. You may not use this ability at LYLO. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP2

None.

Died NP2

Whiteflame - You are John Cornyn from The Lone Star State, also known as Texas. As the senior senator, you were first elected in 2002 against Ron Kirk by 12%. In 2020, you won a comfortable victory against MJ Hegar, who didn’t even stand a shot even though the media preached about a Blue Texas. Funny enough your seat belonged to the Senate Majority Leader, Vice President, and President Lyndon B. Johnson, which was the last time the seat went Democratic. Prior to your senate career, you were the Attorney General of Texas, and even before that, you were a Justice on the Texas State Supreme Court. In fact you were even considered for a Supreme Court nomination, which luckily didn’t happen because you’d probably be John Roberts 2.0. You are the 1X JUDGE. One night you may choose to kill someone who was on the bandwagon during the most recent day phase. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP3:

None.

Died NP3:

Oromagi - You are Richard Durbin from The Prairie State, also known as Illinois. You are the senior senator, first elected in 1996 and currently the Senate Majority Whip for the Democratic Party in the United States Senate. During your tenure in the Senate, you have never won by less than 10% against your Republican opponents even during wave years such as 2024, because of the help of Cook County, aka Chicago. Even though your state is known for corruption with something like 3 of the last 4 Governors being jailed for corruption, you’re the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Your primary job is to vet AG nominees and judicial nominees selected by the President to ensure they haven’t committed any shenanigans.You are the ODD-NIGHT COP. Each odd night you may investigate a player and will learn whether they are innocent or guilty. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP4:

Supa - You are Josh Hawley from The Show Me State, also known as Missouri. As the junior senator, you easily defeated corrupt Claire McCaskill 5.8%. Now with the retirement of Roy Blunt, you will become the senior senator from Missouri after the 2022 Senate Election. Prior to being the Senator, you were elected as the Attorney General of Missouri in 2016 by a landslide margin against Teresa Hensley, while Roy Blunt only won by like 3% against probably my favorite Democrat, Jason Kander. Throughout your tenure as the Attorney General, you were the leader of numerous investigations to determine the roles of different actors such as Big Tech, Former Governor Eric Greitens, and Opiod Manufactures in possible crimes against the people. You are the MAFIA STALKER. Each night you may visit another player. You will learn the role of that player. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP4:

Earth - You are Ben Cardin from The Old Line State, also known as Maryland. As the senior senator, you were first elected in 2006 against Michael Steele, by 10%, the smallest margin you’ve ever won by. The most interesting fact about you is that you became the youngest Speaker of the House of Delegates of Maryland during the early part of your career. As the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, you played a key role in the three COVID Stimulus Packages to help small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic even though Democrats are practically against small businesses. You are the BUSINESSMAN. Each night you may give another player a target. If the person successfully lynches their target the next day, they will be rewarded with a prize that you select from (1x Tracker, 1x Cop, 1x Watcher). You win with the Town. [Action Fails if either target dies]

The United States Senate is now in legislative session for a period of three days. 

Per the Senate Rules the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a simple majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The rules for debate on expulsion are the same as usual: no talking about the game to anyone outside of the DP, no deleting or editing posts, etc. The mafia members have been give 2 options: a character and justification for a role of their choosing OR a role not in the game.

The chair will not answer any questions openly in the day phase and will not answer questions that are not related to your role.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Chris
Mr. Speedrace
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. WaterPhoenix

The United States Senate will adjourn in three days time on Monday April 5th, 2021 at 3:30 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
Let’s get down to business.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I figured the last mafia was a ninja so I tracked Earth to confirm myself, he visited Chris

Otherwise, I think it is abundantly obvious that the last mafia is GP (maybe water???? but I doubt it), MC has a confirmed role, I have a confirmed role and was copped, and everyone except GP was happy to vote Supa

VTL GP
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL SPEED

Not going to post anything else till the end game.

gg guys.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Speed (1/3) - Grey
Grey (1/3) - Speed
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
VTL GP
ILikePie5