Earth and Moon twins

Author: janesix

Total: 13
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Current Earth Diameter- 7917.6 miles Radius-3958.8 miles
Current Moon Diameter- 2158.8 miles Radius- 1079.4 miles
Before Earth expansion 250 million years ago- 1700k radius or 1056 miles (according to J.Maxlow) Continents only, no water or oceans.
End-Permian, biggest mass extinction 250 million years ago
Mass extinction every 26 million years (coinciding with flood-basalt eruptions)
Basalt on Earth most common volcanic rock type, Crustal portions of oceanic tectonic plates are composed predominately of basalt from below. Much less common on continents. 
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/12/201211083113.htm#:~:text=million-year cycle-,Researchers find that timing of mass extinctions lines up,impacts and massive volcanic eruptions&text=Subsequently%2C paleontologists discovered that such,26-million-year cycle.
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/goddard/2019/moonquakes The Moon is shrinking
The Earth is expanding, and slowing down as it does so. The Moon is shrinking. My theory is that the Moon and Earth exchange mass (in basalt and water mostly) on a regular basis, with one expanding and the other shrinking. The minimum radius is 1056 miles, the maximum radius is 3960 miles for both planets. When the Earth reaches maximum radius, the Moon reaches minimum radius and vice versa, on a 250 million year timeline.
I am working on an exact timeline, here is what I have so far:
259,200,000 year timeline
25,920,000 (26 million year mass extinction events)
25,920 Great Year (Precession of the Equinoxes)
259,200,000/25,920,000 = 10 (that means 10 mass exchange events, resulting in 10 extinction events per cycle)
25,920,000/25,920=1000 (that means 1000 Great Years per mass exchange cycle)
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
Is this a singular Earth/Moon phenomenon, or do other planets share this expansion/contraction with their moons. Or, the other planets with our Sun? If not, why not? What makes the third rock so special; simply because we have the largest moon in the solar system when compared with its planet's size?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
ok.
janesix
janesix
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't know. I am at the very beginning of looking into this.  The other planets have harmonic properties with other planets and the Earth and sun, thus I suspect they are where they should be in this system. Thus I suggest that this phenomenon is only a property of the Earth/moon system. Every planet plays their part, spiritually and physically (which are interrelated). In one aspect the solar system is a chakra system of a being that encompasses the whole system. This would place the Earth/moon system at the level of the heart chakra. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
With respect.

I would suggest that the above phenomena is wholly the property of your internal data base.

I would further suggest that the properties of the solar system are dictated by physical laws, and as such, things are as they are.

This is not to say that universal and physical laws do not have an impact upon you.....Your existence is testament to this fact.

And chakras are a testament to your need to read more into things, than is probably necessary.

Nonetheless, whatever evokes positivity, is probably beneficial to you.

I find it beneficial not to overly concern myself with such things.

Regards.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
This would place the Earth/moon system at the level of the heart chakra. 
By full-scale ratio of sun to earth and sun to pluto, with relation to the chakras, [the sun being the crown chakra] our position is well within the first chakra. We're dealing with a ration of position of nearly 400:1 The heart chakra is just shy of half the distance to the 7th chakra. Come on, either the math prevails or it does not.
janesix
janesix
-->
@fauxlaw
Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, ceres, none of these are in the chakra system. Only the sun, mercury, venus, earth/moon, mars jupiter and saturn.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
none of these are in the chakra system
Sorry, obviously, my knowledge of chakra is limited, but at least that can be rectified. So, let's compare the ratio of sun/earth to sun saturn, the which is 9.9:1, which is still not approx 4:1, the chakra ratio of crown : heart.
Mandrakel
Debates: 0
Mandrakel
-->
@janesix
If I'm not mistaken, this has nothing at all to do with religion.

Shouldn't you be talking this stuff in the science forum or the personal forum?
janesix
janesix
-->
@fauxlaw
I don't see why it needs to be in the same ratio. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
Because mathematics is the language of God.
janesix
janesix
-->
@fauxlaw

Because mathematics is the language of God
I agree with that. But I think this is an instance of fractal similarity.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
Okay, I'm on board with that.