Contradiction, Contradiction, Contradiction!

Author: Bones

Total: 98
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@secularmerlin
You have completely missed my point. I d not ask that you accept what is written as evidence. Ask the source of the inspired, but possibly corrupted words what is the truth. Do you think it is just going to hit you over your head?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 You think that you have free will, BUT, once again, JESUS prevails in the fact that you DO NOT have free will as He shows in one of many biblical verses below:

As I have said Brother.  If the scriptures are to be believed then all our paths are chosen for us. And  god "knows us".  Even that forest dweller of Papua New Guinee who has never heard of this ancient Jew god from the other side of the world. Or  seen a colour TV.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

And to add:.............

BrotherDThomas wrote;

FAUXLAW'S EXACT QUOTE BELOW IN STATING WITH SPECIFICITY THAT THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE IS NOT VAILD AND IS THEREFORE OUTRIGHT USELESS!

Fauxlaw wrote: 

1. When you are dealing with texts that are nowhere and nowhen close to original manuscripts...
2. When no original manuscripts exist to draw any translation from...
3. When you are dealing with a variety of original authors [though no direct examples of same], and some books clearly of differing styles, meaning different authors even in the same books...
4. When you have a series of ecumenical attempts to standardize a canon, and still end up with variable canons...
5. When you should know that dictionary-to-dictionary translation is fraught with potential corruption, even innocently, because culture drives language, and dictionaries do a piss-poor job of teaching culture, particularly when trying to define another language's culture...
6. When you have no assurance of scholarship of the translators in multiple languages...
7. When you are dealing with the potential of intentional corruption in agenda-driven translation...
8. When you are dealing with generational repeat of translations, even to the current era...

..............has once more rendered his own scriptures, unreliable and pointless then that  goes nowhere in proving that there isn't any validity at all to these scriptures that Christians hold dear.   They have been rendered useless.

Indeed the "Greek" card played often by the apologists is a gift that keeps giving to the atheists. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@fauxlaw
Ask the source of the inspired, but possibly corrupted words what is the truth. 
As far as I know the authors are dead and the dead are not known for being chatty. If you are referencing some other "source" you will have to demonstrate one.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as dishonest, 

YOUR LAUGHABLE AND BRAIN-DEAD QUOTE IN YOUR POST #30:  "Blah, blah, blah. lf you draw your gun, shoot it, don’t just bore us talking about it"

With your doltish response as shown above, you have forgotten that I have easily drawn my 44 mag 50 TIMES AND FIRED IT at your expense in the drastically embarrassing link below, and showing that you had to RUN AWAY 50 times from substantiated biblical axioms within the scriptures that you can't even come close to addressing! LOL!

Of note, you have added 9 more explicit runaways to the 50 above, and therefore you are closer to your 75th runaway from discussion of Jesus' TRUE words, how great is that!

We notice that your whimpering non sequitur responses are getting shorter and shorter, and weaker and weaker, and as I have stated before, you are getting closer in accepting the blatant FACT that you have absolutely no reason to be in this notable Religion Forum, other than to give it a bad name because of your blustering Bible stupidity and ignorance.  Additionally, you are coming to terms with the fact that I easily own you and your presumed faith, as shown in this link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5893-why-did-jesus-have-to-die-to-forgive-our-sins?page=2&post_number=45

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@secularmerlin
How many times must I repeat:

Ask the source of the inspired, but possibly corrupted words what is the truth.

That means not the author who was inspired; but the the One who inspired: Your father which is in heaven. Get it?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

Stephen,

As we both know, I have been preaching the TRUE words of Jesus for many years in Religion Forums like this one, but I have to admit, THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN OUTRIGHT BIBLE IGNORANT, STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL MINION OF SATAN LIKE FAUXLAW BEFORE, EVER!  Just think of a writer that could use all of the posts of mine, yours, and other members that have shown FAUXLAW to be one of the most worse examples of being even a pseudo-christian,  that this nation has ever seen, whereas they would make millions of dollars, notwithstanding, teaching these books in College classes at FAUXLAW'S expense! 

Psychologically, and to make it worse for FAUXLAW, is the fact that he doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that when he runs away and hides from biblical axioms of Jesus' true words, that this cowardly act does not bode well for him whatsoever and continually degrades his presence within this forum! As we've seen, the clincher was when FAUXLAW called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD, and in turn, calling Christianity dishonest!  Then the final straw is that he thinks he can be called a Christian!  NOT!

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sorry about the lack of your 44 mag to have any effect. Must be because I have the smile of Jesus on my face. Make my day, bud. Ban me.

No? Still, here am I.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
he runs away and hides 

Brother. The "Greek" card is the same as Muslims playing the "one has to be able to read the Quran in Arabic" Card.

I remember phoning in to a twat at LBC radio UK  to talk to a presenter named Maajid Nawaz after I hearing him telling an English man that he  "couldn't possibly ever know what he was talking about and would never understand the Quran unless he read it in Arabic".

I phoned in to remind the dozy ignorant twat that   Indonesians and Pakistanis make up the greater population of Muslims around the world and asked him to prove did they all understand AND READ Arabic?  He cut me off and ran away too.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST, 

YOUR QUOTE OF PLEADING TO BE LET ALONE FROM YOUR MISSTEP AS SHOWN IN MY POST #7, WHERE JESUS AND I SAY NO WAY YOU WILL PAY!: "Sorry about the lack of your 44 mag to have any effect. Must be because I have the smile of Jesus on my face. Make my day, bud. Ban me. No? Still, here am I."

AGAIN, and read this time so you won't be any more embarrassed than you are now, understood?  I said that you should leave this forum like Tradesecret, ethang5, et al did to save further embarrassment in being equal minions of Satan, get it?  Whereas when I stated that if you remain here, Jesus and I will Bible Slap you Silly®️ by you posting the  ungodly quotes of yours as shown in the link below that this Religion Forum has ever seen, bar none, where you called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5918-contradiction-contradiction-contradiction?page=1&post_number=7

Then to add to your embarrassment from the facts above, you still want to be called a Christian and to promote Christianity within this forum!  ARE FU*KING CRAZY, whereas the only logical answer to this question is that you most certainly are!  LOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST,

Within probably the most ungodly quotes of yours in being a pseudo-christian as shown in the link below that this Religion Forum has ever seen, bar none, you called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST!

Therefore you are guilty of the following Jesus' inspired words:  "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel not that there is another gospel, but there are some who are confusing you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ." (Galations 1-6)

FAUXLAW, do you want to discuss your Devil Speak in being guilty of the verse in question above, or are you going to cowardly RUN AWAY again in adding yet another runaway post to your ever growing list of 59 to date?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

Within probably the most ungodly quotes of yours as being a pseudo-christian shown in the link below that this Religion Forum has ever seen, bar none, you called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST!

With the outright embarrassing fact of yours shown above, can you tell the membership if this is what your JUDEO-Christian Bible looks like? https://johnhensondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/biblewithcutout.png?w=396 

FAUXLAW, do you want to discuss your Devil Speak and what your Bible looks like in the link above, or are you going to cowardly RUN AWAY again in adding yet another runaway post to your ever growing list of 59 to date?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@fauxlaw
What evidence have you got?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@fauxlaw
Do you think you have been and or are in the 

☆☆☆☆☆   TOP 1000   ☆☆☆☆☆

When it comes to scripture translating / deciphering.  ?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
When I here , say or think of the words.   
BIBLICAL SCHOLAR   
A small electrical trigger trips my thinker thus stopping the train. 
It's like a um. 
Well.
It's like some kind of kill switch that triggers upon hearing a oxymoron. 

Now  I'm not saying the words ( BIBLICAL SCHOLAR ) is one of these moron oxy things. 
I'm just saying ' I feel ' it doesn't sit right.   

BIBLICAL SCHOLAR 

Say it with me on the count of three ready?

One 
And a Two....
And a three....

BIBLICAL  SCHOLAR. 

That's BIBLICAL. 
Followed by the word  SCHOLAR.  

Once more. 

Biblical..........
Scholar..........

Anyway I think  you are ALLLLLLLLL very very good scripture decipher ers. 

I suspect there has to be close to ummmm m, 
750,000 Christians CURRENTLY in the top 100. 

And remember.
No one translates these scriptures quite as well as you do. 
You have a real special " quirky " way of doing so and.
And 
The lot of ya are SPOT ON. 

Sooòoooooòooòòo.
On the back of this. 
I've decided to award (  1 GOLD STAR STICKER ) to each Christian that I recognize on this site today. 
TO THE CHRISTIANS.

Yeah real fuckin pretty like.  

Good game.
Good game.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as dishonest,

Within probably the most ungodly quotes of yours as shown in the link below that this Religion Forum has ever seen, bar none, you called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST!    https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5918-contradiction-contradiction-contradiction?page=1&post_number=7

Within your outright embarrassing quotes above, you are calling Jesus a LIAR once again because you call His inspired words within the Bible a FRAUD, and DISHONEST and barring the fact you are therefore committing the dreadful Unpardonable Sin, Jesus does not lie: "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that He should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19)

FAUXLAW, do you want to discuss your Devil Speak in calling our God Jesus A LIAR, or are you going to cowardly RUN AWAY again in adding yet another runaway post to your ever growing list of 59 to date?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST!,

Within probably the most ungodly quotes of yours as shown in the link below that this Religion Forum has ever seen, bar none, you called the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST!

Within the outright embarrassing and ungodly quotes of yours above, how do you deal with the following Jesus’ inspired words herewith: Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

FAUXLAW, do you want to discuss your Devil Speak in how you have to deal with Matthew 4:4 above where Jesus says that you are to follow EVERY WORD  of His within the scriptures since it is from Him, and where you call His EVERY WORD A FRAUD!  Or, are you going to cowardly RUN AWAY again in adding yet another runaway post to your ever growing list of 59 to date?

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I repeat my #30, and have seen nothing of consequence since

Blah, blah, blah.
lf you draw your gun, shoot it, don’t just bore us talking about it
So, you claim to ban me from the site? When is that going to be the pounding from your 44? I'm waiting, but all I see are not even blanks. Just 44 useless, inevitably boring words. Keep pounding. Keep blowing. Your wish balloon is still lacking sufficient hot air to rise.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@secularmerlin
What evidence have you got?
Faith precedes the miracle, not the other way around. If it was that easy, to just be shown, rather than put in the effort to have the evidence yourself, it would already be known to you. My telling is not going to accomplish a bloody thing for you. I've told you how to obtain the evidence. Stop asking and do it yourself. What, you thought it was yours just for asking me? Sorry,  it doesn't work that way. As I said, don't ask me. I'm not the source of what you want. Nor is your attitude; that must change, as well. You're like a child that wants candy. Stop it. Grow up. Go to work. I've told you the nature of the work. Do it. Yourself. I will not, and actually cannot given it to you. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@secularmerlin
secularmerlin wrote:  What evidence have you got?
@fauxlaw replied:  Faith precedes the miracle, not the other way around. If it was that easy, to just be shown, rather than put in the effort to have the evidence yourself, it would already be known to you. My telling is not going to accomplish a bloody thing for you. I've told you how to obtain the evidence. Stop asking and do it yourself. What, you thought it was yours just for asking me? Sorry,  it doesn't work that way. As I said, don't ask me. I'm not the source of what you want. Nor is your attitude; that must change, as well. You're like a child that wants candy. Stop it. Grow up. Go to work. I've told you the nature of the work. Do it. Yourself. I will not, and actually cannot given it to you. 

That'll be none then.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST!,

Sorry, but your lame child like circular reasoning is not going to work, whereas I NEVER said that you should be banned, but only to leave this forum to save further embarrassment. The banning of any stupid and dumbfounded of the Bible pseudo-christian like you is only done by the moderators, understood Bible simpleton? Huh?

Furthermore, instead of grasping for straws like you've embarrassingly done in your runaway post #48, and because you call the Judeo-Christian Bible a FRAUD, and Christianity as DISHONEST, you have a lot of catching up to do in the following links below in this thread alone:

JESUS AND THE MEMBERSHIP ARE WATCHING, BEGIN:

FAUXLAW, don't worry, Jesus and I have only started on your Devil Speak, where we have a plethora of other embarrassing posts for you. Now, are you going to cowardly run away from the links above relative to your Satanic position, or are you going to try and defend yourself from calling the Bible a FRAUD and Christianity as DISHONEST?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine becoming a (  BIB SCHOL ) 
You can almost imagine that very instant you go from genral reader to BIBLICAL SCHOLAR. 

It's like BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 

I'd say you / yourself would know the exact second you enter ummm, BIB 
SCHOL
STAT 
STAT

Yeah you know it. 
You'd  keep the passage you where reading at the exact time you enter
Into the BSSS LEVEL.  

^@/#/$^#&*#

I'VE GONE TO FAR HEY?

But.
Tis religion forum.  I'm allowed to throw shlt out there.

Sorry guys...

BACK TO THE TOPIC..

Contradiction,  Contradiction, Contradiction.  

Oh No.

I honestly now for 15 or so and am thinking about the word. 
CONTRADICTION.
On the fact that the word ending has 
DICK.
And
SHUN.

I've now nothing smart to add to this post soooo.
I'm using one of my three ( FREE PASSES )

I Pass. 

Quick recap.

Player Deb 8 has now.

(  2 FREE PASSES )
And 
(  1 DISREGARD POST , NO COMMENT LEFT. )

Good day sir .

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Nope
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@fauxlaw
OK thank you. 

That's a point to you. 
I'll get back to you.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What? You want me to load your 44 for you? Sorry, that's on you, entirely. You're the one imposing limitations. You do it. All you need is a mirror.
!. Look in mirror
2. Load
3. Lock
4. Shoot [at the mirror]

That was easy, yeah?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD, and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST!,

Put your child like grade school antics aside like in your pathetic posts #48 and #55 which do not deal with the link below because the membership are watching you make a fool of yourself AGAIN by literally running away from your reality now of stating that the Bible is a FRAUD, and that Christianity is DISHONEST!  Listen, I know your SCARED again, but change your underwear and at least try to address the link below, okay?  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I think your flogging a dead horse there Brother..

He shot himself in the foot when he claimed this bullshit>  "I, too, am a student of Greek,"#28 as if it made him some kind of authority on all matters biblical, but runs a mile when asked to demonstrate his linguistical talents  in the Greek language simply by translating a few biblical words and verses from which he ran a mile.
He has been rather silent of late when the subject of translation raises its head. It must have finally dawned on him that his claims instantly rendered the scriptures in English unreliable and useless as any kind of authority when it comes to the Christian religious faith ..

He should take on board>>> Matthew 22:29

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I think we mostly understand the maturity level of the mind that reverts to scat humor; which is not really very funny at all, though some cannot rise to paranomasic metaphor.

Ode on a Commode: A Toilet Subtlety

There comes more frequently undone,
A mean and cruel and flatted course, 
Such bubbling rumbles from the source, 
The sphincter terminus of digestion
To interrupt all else and seek refuge
In porcelain; clean and white, refined;
Receptive. Oh, this may be huge!
Explosion splatters just in time.
And then once more into the breach,
Taken once more by soap and bleach, 
One is reminded: ingratitude of age
That eat what may, seasoned by sage
Advice, the vice of culinary art:
Old age can never trust a fart.

©2014 by fauxlaw
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@fauxlaw
Not to be argumentative but that isn't how evidence works. What you are talking about is actually the sharpshooter logical fallacy.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@fauxlaw

Stephen,

Regarding your truthful post #57 relative to the #1 most blatant Biblical fool within this forum, FAUXLAW, and in supplication to Jesus the other night, He told me that He wants this Bible stupid fool to pay for what I have factually shown about him in my post #51, where poor ol' FAUXLAW has called Jesus a LIAR, the Bible as a FRAUD, and the Christian faith as DISHONEST! 

Can't you see the Bible fool FAUXLAW after being Bible Slapped Silly®️ because of what he ungodly said above, sitting there and thinking; "What the hell was I thinking when I made those damaging comments about my "assumed" faith as the Brother D, Stephen, and others has so embarrassingly shown in my behalf?'  The membership laugh at FAUXLAW and are thinking, "boy, albeit FAUXLAW wishes he could take those words back in time by not saying them in the first place leaving endless material for us against this Bible fool!

No, Jesus and I, and others like you will continue to show that FAUXLAW is an embarrassment in being nothing but flotsam, and where his credence in this forum is now is ZERO subsequent to his infamous post that I addressed in  this link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5918-contradiction-contradiction-contradiction?page=1&post_number=7