Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 555
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
I think the guild are the scumteam then? Maybe we are all against them. How can I know, I haven't watched fairy tail and I wouldn't make up being called Doranbalt instead of the full name if I were fake claiming. Why would I fakeclaim?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This is ridiculous.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
What if the council are the scum?
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I am Jellal and I'm Miller.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Wtf?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Why wouldn't you out that? If FT is real cop that was a total and utter waste now. Why did supadudz out two cops? Scum must be extremely Overpowered to balance it out.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Put not out
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I’m saying Erza’s not a day cop. I don’t buy that at all. He claimed shortly after you called on him to do so (which would normally make him sus for me because you alone are not a lot of pressure). I’m not sure why he wanted a mass claim, but that’s behaviorally null to me. I think he has stronger suspicions against others, and deems them to be bigger fish to fry. He might also just not want to lynch a claimed cop. The fact that he’s not putting suspicion on you now furthers my certainty that he is not the day cop.
FourTrouble
Debates: 8
FourTrouble
Lol @ Earth's fake claim

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I can personally cast shade on the argument that the guild is all scum, though you’re welcome to test it if that’s what you’re pushing. As for the council being scum, that would partly implicate you, as Doranbolt’s allegiances are a bit wonky in that regard.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
I read that he is a double agent investigating them. Supadudz specifies this investigation as what lands him as cop, in my PM.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Earth's scum. Why aren't you voting him?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Alright, that one’s weird, too. Jellal does make sense as a Miller, but he’s not part of the guild unlike every other character that’s been claimed thus far. He’s big enough in the series to be otherwise plausible, but it’s an odd pick.

Summarize the justification.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@FourTrouble
Not lynching Earth today.  We both know why. 

The games are going to get you in trouble here.  People expect that mischief on DDO.  Here they don't know what to do with it. 

Not quite in "lynch all liars" territory, but that move is going to complicate.  

I see some utility, but this is the shit Tim used to do that pissed everyone off.  
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
What's the likelihood that town Earth claims miller after a guilty instead of his first post?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I'm not faking. This is annoying.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@FourTrouble
Alright, give your justification, then. I’m having a hard time believing Erza could be the day cop, but if you really are the day cop, why do you buy the existence of a night cop as well?

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I have no doubt that you’ve provided accurate information with regards to who he is. His role aligns with cop just fine, but it strikes me as an outlier. Maybe when we get more character claims I’ll amend my perspective, but as of now, both your and Earth’s claims seem odd for different reasons.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
You're asking the wrong questions, whiteflame. 

The character says that I'm a fierce swordswomen, an S class wizard, and that I have "different abilities" due to "different armors and swords" that I can "equip," and fact that my character has multiple sides, at times "tough" and at others "soft."

I guess I should clarify that I have multiple abilities, each 1-shot. I'm not solely a "day cop." 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Actually, each ability is associated with an item. I don't think it'd be wise to list what these items are, or the other abilities. And therefore, I won't. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Post 183. Pie believes I'm fake claiming. Potential evidence of informed perspective about Earth's alignment.
Are you Wylted? Cause that’s something Wylted would do. In fact he did do it in his last game lol. It’s quite convenient that out of everyone you scumread this DP, you just choose Earth.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Unvote fourtrouble
Vote coal
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Vtl coal
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I'd also like to note that Earth has literally confirmed that he's guilty, so I don't know what you're waiting for.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@FourTrouble
Alright, that works for me. Figured Erza would either use items or be a bit of a JOAT. An odd choice for one of those abilities, but I buy it. Still possible that Earth is telling the truth as well (I’m currently leaning scum, hence the vote below), but I’d like his justification before we lynch.

VTL Earth
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Pie calls it "convenient" that I scumread Earth. This shows a lack of understanding. Nothing about my reads are "convenient." They're based on the evidence provided, which began with strong behavioral evidence and was followed up with an investigative result. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Response to Pie: what if scum have a role that allows them to negate MC's role?
I don’t know of any such role on MafiaScum, Drafters List, or MafiaUniverse

What if there's a hammerer who hasn't spoken (or isn't allowed to)? There's many possible reasons not to test MC's claim, from a purely theoretical pov.
That would probably be borderline bastard and the function would still be the same if you put me at L-1. Weird you’re thinking about this.

Being overly cautious (your approach) would recommend against putting likely townies at L-1 just so that we can test something that doesn't help us solve the game in at all, but certainly presents numerous risks.
You clearly believe no such risk existed when you wanted to put me at L-1 lol. So let me ask you a simple question: are you a hammerer?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FourTrouble
Coal knew we were both town and assuemd you fakeclaimed either with kr without Earth as his partner (he'd not slip that either way after Earth claimed so lazily as miller). He didn't pick a side in our CC and is constantly trying to win you over.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Vader
I am Jellal and I'm Miller.
Absolutely horseshit. Either way, he’s a policy lynch if we don’t have an alternative. But this is scummy af and leads me to believe that if he’s scum his scum partner is inactive meaning it’s likely Speed or Lunatic. More likely Lunatic.

Unvote

VTL Earth
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
RM, I believe your analysis is strongly tainted by confirmation bias. Assuming for sake of deeper analysis that Coal is town, who are the scum?