Fairy Tail Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 222
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead

Earth - You are Jellal Hernandez. You have a plethora of different magic abilities that make you a strong wizard. Childhood “friend” of Erza, you were corrupted by Zeref and were evil for some point until Wendy healed you, where it was revealed you lost concisus and didn’t remember anything that happened. You soon figure out what happened and wish to atone for the sins you committed since your reputation is ruined. Because Erza and the others know of your innocence but the rest of the magic world does not, you are the Miller. You appear guilty on cop investigations. You win with the town.

RationalMadman - You are Doranbalt. A magic council member that has the ability to manipulate memories, you were assigned on a mission to investigate the inner workings of the Magic Guild and erased your own memories of Fairy Tail in order to do so. Because you investigated the magic council successfully, you are the Cop. Each night you may choose someone to investigate. They appear either innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

-----------------------------

Players Left
1. oromagi
2. Lunatic
3. iLikePie5
4. MisterChris
5. FourTrouble
6. coal
7. Speedrace
8. whiteflame

8 ALIVE, 5 TO LYNCH
DP ENDS 4/16/21 10:30AM CST
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@coal
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@Speedrace
DP up
Vader
Vader
-->
@coal
@MisterChris
@FourTrouble
DP is up
Vader
Vader
Hey guys the DP is up
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, didn't get tagged on this, but I just noticed it was up.

I'm personally interested in getting character claims. As we have now confirmed two characters (both of which I felt uncertain about, as neither really fits solidly into the Fairy Tail Guild camp) and as I feel there are only a couple of character claims left that I would not be surprised to see in this game, I think we could lot of information from getting the outstanding claims. Don't care much about roles (yet), but all this suggests that Town is all either Guild members or long-standing allies. I'm sure I'll get some pushback on a mass claim, but I think we stand to gain more from pursuing it at this stage than we do from putting down pressure on one or two people and hoping something comes up.

I'll start us off: I'm Gray Fullbuster (note: in my PM, it says "Grey Fillbuster", though that appears to be a misspelling). Among the characters in this series, there are 4 that I would consider to be main: Gray (me), Erza (FT), Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia. Don't know who has those last two characters, but I would have a hard time believing that neither is in this game.

I'd be willing to explore other options if anyone has any solid leads, but for now, I'll put pressure on the person who was here and contributed least to the last DP. Would like at least a character claim.

VTL Speed
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I am Lucy Heartfilia and I am the Dreamer. There is one scum among Coal, Lunatic, and Speed.

All three should be full claiming today.

VTL Speed for full claim.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Alright, that's one. Dreamer makes sense for her as well.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I would like to go Speed, then Coal, then Lunatic.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I would like to go Speed, then Coal, then Lunatic.

I agree with that order.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Just some preliminary thoughts and analysis:

There is 1 scum among Coal, Speed, and Lunatic

That means there’s 1 scum among FT, Chris, Oro, WF

If Coal is scum, Oro is likely town (Speed/Lunatic confirmed townies)

If Speed is scum, then Coal/Lunatic are town (can’t do more reads cause he’s literally not said much)

If Lunatic is scum, then FT is probably town and likely Oro or Chris are scum (more likely the latter) + Speed/Coal are town

The lynch should 100% be within the 3 because we have a 33% chance lynching scum. I need characters and roles before I would like to finalize lynch order

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Where is everyone?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
I am Lucy Heartfilia and I am the Dreamer. There is one scum among Coal, Lunatic, and Speed.
I'm ok with claiming, but I want to point out that this was my exact same character and role in Supa's last game

I'm Levy McGarden and I'm a hider, I hid behind Chris
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Justification and reason for choosing Chris?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
I'm ok with claiming, but I want to point out that this was my exact same character and role in Supa's last game

Not terribly surprised about Lucy Heartfilia appearing in both games and being the same role. Would be a lot more surprised if Lucy was a fake claim.

Levy is a bit of a fringe choice. She doesn't feature super prominently in the anime, and doesn't really play an important role in the series. She's a member of the Fairy Tail guild, and is attached to a more prominent character romantically. The Hider role makes some sense for her, but it's also something we cannot verify unless someone was watching or tracking Speed last night.

Still, though I have my suspicions, I'd like to continue down the line after we get your justification.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I am cool withcharacter claiming. Not so sure about role.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Juvia Lockser.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I am cool withcharacter claiming. Not so sure about role. 
You can role claim after Coal.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You Can role claim after Coal, but you’re going to have to role claim. No way out of it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Out of speed and Coal, I definitely town read coal more. But I suppose we can get a character claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Out of speed and Coal, I definitely town read coal more. But I suppose we can get a character claim.
Full claims from both you. Period. We’re lynching among you 3 today. Full stop.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You Can role claim after Coal, but you’re going to have to role claim. No way out of it.
I'd almost rather just hint a category  but we can see where town feels on it. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I'd almost rather just hint a category  but we can see where town feels on it. 
At that point might as well just role claim. Do you agree the lynch should be among you 3 today? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
At that point might as well just role claim. Do you agree the lynch should be among you 3 today? 
Honestly I did scum read you, but I also don't see you ripping off the exact same character and role from a previous game. I'd like to hear from coal but if we are lynching between the three of us I'd prefer it be speed. Hider is a common fake claim, and I don't currently scum read coal, but I agree he should probably claim before we decide. But yeah if your role is legit we should lynch between the three of us. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I'm with Pie. If we have it down between 3 players for SCUM with Dreamer, we need full claims from all of them. 

Question for those more familiar with Supa's modding: is Supa the type to give a shit that he re-used the same PR for the same character?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Juvia Lockser.
A more likely character choice than Levy, though strangely she is not mentioned in my character description. Not sure whether to read that as an omission by Supa to prevent some minor confirmation of other character claims (doesn’t seem to be the case, based on Jellal’s description) or as problematic for the claim, but I have a harder time scrutinizing this one.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I'm with Pie. If we have it down between 3 players for SCUM with Dreamer, we need full claims from all of them. 
Glad we agree.

Question for those more familiar with Supa's modding: is Supa the type to give a shit that he re-used the same PR for the same character?
I would never do that as mod, but we also have to remember that he had to make a new regular game just to use his turn in the mod list.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
You need to full claim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Where are you? Any thoughts?