9sk News Ed 9

Author: gugigor

Total: 2
gugigor
Debates: 41
gugigor
Yahoo! Edition 9! It's been a while since I've done this.

WeakerEdge saved by a Hair's Breadth

Through his recent debates, Edge has narrowly managed to avoid losing, despite prime voter Whiteflame voting against him. Both yours truly and Undefeatable have voted in his favor to counter his potential lost, in two very close debates. We await with bated breath to see who will finally end his win streak.

Undefeatable's Collapse

Even though undefeatable has some guaranteed wins under his belt, including the 9/11, education, and against Type1, he has also suffered detrimental losses, perhaps due to poor mental or physical health. Madman has gone from the eliminated list back onto the nemesis list as Undefeatable is kicked out of the top 10. Will he make his way back up? Only time will tell.

And that's all I have for you today! I've been busy studying for finals and I think a lot of people are in the same boat, but I try to produce quality content. Here's to more interesting turns of events. Rumor has it that Edge is still waiting for the perfect moment to re-challenge Undefeatable to avenge his loss against him.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@gugigor
If you only vote, so that your friend doesn't lose.

Then what's the point in bated breath?