And A Great Power Was Given To Him", why?

Author: Stephen

Total: 1
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

Revelation 13 

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

(A) Who is the "dragon"? 

(B) where did he get his authority to grant power to anything or anyone considering everything in the universe was created by god, and god is in charge,  so THE BIBLE says. Colossians1:16 

(C) What/ who is the beast?

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him". Revelation 12:9  

I see.

So are we to assume this casting out was from heaven? As told to us here>> :Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! " ? 

Morning Star, now that rings a bell. Yes here we are:

Jesus  calls himself;

(Revelation 22:16)  "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Well that is interesting isn't it. Are there  two people with the title "morning star"? 

We know from THE BIBLE that Jesus himself   claiming  to be the one of the holders of this title. Is there another?

So it appears at least that we have Jesus with the titles Dragon, Serpent,Satan, Devil and Morning Star & Son of dawn. 

But the verse says "4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:" Revelation 13

Is god in control of his own creation or not?   And why would Jesus AKA Dragon who was  " worshipped" and had the titles Dragon, Serpent,Satan, Devil and Morning Star & Son of dawn, even think it a good idea to unleash a beast that  THE BIBLE states: 

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Why did god allow -  his son by all accounts- to give power to and  release such a great beast onto mankind and himself. What is the point and what was the purpose?