Stephen King Universe Mafia DP3

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 66
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players

MisterChris- You are It! An evil clown haunts a small town called “Derry” and kills children every 27 years. At least until a brave group of children finally stand up against Pennywise.This long and exciting novel is easily one of King’s most popular novels. You are the odd day popular townie. On odd day phases you require one extra vote to lynch. You win with the town. (Lynched Day Phase 1)

Elminster- You are the Regulators! This is an intense and rather crazy book filled with constant death and a feeling of inescapable relentlessness from a murderous bunch roaming a previously peaceful neighborhood and mowing down the residents in drive by’s from differently colored vans. It is later revealed that the occurrences are happening from the mind of a young boy named who’s been possessed by a demon named Tak. Tak uses Seth’s favorite T.V. Show “The Regulators” to his advantage by creating real life MotoKops to kill the innocents anytime they attempt to leave their home. You are the Roleblocker, and can prevent a player from using their role each night. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP2)

iLikePie5- You are Doctor Sleep! This movie is about a nurse with a dark past who helps the elderly pass peacefully. He befriends a young girl named Abra through telepathic powers and assists her in escaping some life sucking vampires called the “True Knot”. You are the doctor, and can protect a person from dying in the night phase. You win with the town. (Killed NP2)

Living Players

1. Earth
2. Whiteflame 
3. Greyparrot
4. Supadudz
5. Speedrace
6. Bullish

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Day Phase ends in 3 days. DP ends at 5/11/21 at 5 pm CST)

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Speedrace
dp3
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
dp3
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, back at it, and with Elm gone, we may actually be able to take some time to discuss this round. Anyone have any results this round?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
First thing is first, quick lynching is stupid as shit and this meta needs to be stopped of quickly hopping on lynches. It takes time away for town to discuss such events. 

Second, to answers Pie's question, no I do not.

Third, I have no results from any of the NP's that is significance
Vader
Vader
I want a full claim from Earth. There is no way that Earth hammered the 6/5 for MisterChris's lynch and then wasn't on Elm's wagon

VTL Earth
Vader
Vader
I also apologize for inactivity. I really wasn't expecting the DP's to be so rushed
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Vader
Full claimed last DP. I am Carrie. I am a beloved princess. If I am killed in the night, mafia lose next NP. If I am lynched, Town loses next DP. 

Something like that. I presume its possible that town might still be able to win after lynching me if they vigkill mafia or whatever.
Vader
Vader
I don't buy Earth's claim
Earth
Earth
lol I was reading the past DP and my PM and I just realized I might have misread my PM. I'm retarded lol. 
Earth
Earth
Also, you don't buy my claim? I claimed right away, and it was a full claim. At least try to theme analysis my claim.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I recruited Bullish into the masons.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Earth is town cause I jailkept him last night but there was an NK.

And yes I realize my claim means there is a town doc, mafia RB, and a jailkeeper in the same game. It is what it is. Also my book is Misery
Bullish
Bullish
Me, grey, and earth are town, whiteflame is probs town based on his interaction with Elm last DP, so that just leaves Speed ans Supa. Obviously we're lynching speed first.

VTL Speed
whiteflame
whiteflame
Alright, so now that I've got a little more information, it's about time we had some analysis of the remaining players, something we haven't gotten to do in any of the previous DPs. It's likely that we only have one scum left, though it's possible that we're dealing with a TP as well.

Assuming that GP isn't lying and he recruited Bullish, that would town-confirm both of them. While it's possible that we're dealing with a cult leader masquerading as a mason, but I'll set that aside for the moment.

Earth would have been my target as well. The Beloved Princess role screams safe claim. More importantly, he's having some trouble explaining how it works. He straight up denied that the role matched the one MC quoted in DP1, and yet in DP2, he basically said that half of that quote was absolutely accurate. He'd be my vote if not for two problems: 1) the un-CC'd Carrie claim still makes it difficult to believe that he's scum, since I find it hard to believe that Carrie wouldn't be in this game and I don't think that Earth would try to pass that character off as a different role, particularly one as suited as this one, and 2) Elm was pushing him pretty hard in the last DP when he wasn't already a target of suspicion, which would be an odd choice for bussing. Bullish also just told us that he couldn't have committed the NK, since he was JK'd.

That just leaves me, Speed and Supa. I do want claims from both Speed and Supa. What makes Speed stand out to me was that he posted shortly after the start of DP2. Given how quick the turnaround was for NP1, it's likely that both scum were active. 

VTL Speed

As for me, I'll just claim: I'm Mr. Mercedes. I used my 1X Tracker (Hodges is tracking down Brady in the book) in DP1 to track Elm. The reason I'm giving up this information is that Elm somehow knew that I did this, despite his role including no such ability. If I had to guess, the other scum has some kind of Watcher-esque role that they used to make this determination.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Speedrace- 2/4- Bullish, whiteflame
Earth- 1/4- Supadudz
Earth
Earth
Okay, I'm just an idiot. My Beloved Princess role works the way it should. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Speed and Supa. I do want claims from both Speed and Supa. What makes Speed stand out to me was that he posted shortly after the start of DP2. Given how quick the turnaround was for NP1, it's likely that both scum were active. 
Mm? What? Speed posted like 10 hours after the start of DP2. Elminster was around, but Speedrace didn't post until 10 hours later.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Apparently I misread. Thought I saw an earlier post from Speed. Alright, switching it up.

Unvote 
VTL Supa
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
Me, grey, and earth are town, whiteflame is probs town based on his interaction with Elm last DP, so that just leaves Speed ans Supa. Obviously we're lynching speed first.
Why me? I got Elm lynched
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
You are so scummy for claiming credit you don't deserve like that
Earth
Earth
-->
@Speedrace
Haven't checked when you voted but that doesn't mean anything if you hammered your obvious mafia partner. 
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
VOTE SPEED the game is solved!!!!!
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Speedrace- 1/4- Bullish
Earth- 1/4- Supadudz
Supadudz- 1/4- whiteflame

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
You are so scummy for claiming credit you don't deserve like that
lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Earth
Haven't checked when you voted but that doesn't mean anything if you hammered your obvious mafia partner. 
I was the one that pointed out that he lied, which got people to vote and hammer him
Earth
Earth
-->
@Speedrace
what lie are you talking about?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
I was the one that pointed out that he lied, which got people to vote and hammer him
Dude, he hammered himself, and by the point that you’d pointed out that the RB wouldn’t have allowed him to know who visited him, a wagon was already building on him. Not saying you didn’t play a role, but don’t pretend you were the lynchpin (pun intended) here.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
I don’t know what makes you think this is solved. I get that Speed’s inflating his importance in Elm’s lynch, but Wehave as much reason to sus Supa, since he was conveniently absent during all of DP2. Would really like to get both of their claims, so I’m happy to push them for those claims, but I don’t see a solid reason to select one over the other.

Vader
Vader
I'm claiming Hider. I am Rose Madder. I escaped my abusive husband to start a new life.

I hid behind Whiteflame 2x in a row. I'm not a Weak Hider, in which if I hide behind scum I die, but no one can target me in the NP