Stephen King Universe Mafia DP4

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 29
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players

MisterChris- IT- Odd DP Popular- Town (Lynched DP1)

Elminster- Regulators- Roleblocker- Mafia (Lynched DP2)

iLikePie5- Doctor Sleep- Doctor- Town (Killed NP2)

Speedrace- You are The Shining, easily one of King’s most known books. This book is honestly pretty terrifying, and has one of the scariest scenes I’ve ever read when Danny enters a tunnel in a frozen playground. Since the hotel basically possesses people, you are the 1x amnesiac. You may select a person in the graveyard and inherit their role. You win with the town. (Lynched DP3)

Living Players

1. Earth
2. Whiteflame 
3. Greyparrot
4. Supadudz
5. Bullish

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch!

Day Phase ends in 3 days. DP ends at 5/13/21 at 12 pm CST)

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Bullish
DP4
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, seems like this is pretty obvious. Bullish JK'd Supa and there was no NK. Guess that could just be really effective strategizing by someone else, but like I said during the last DP, I'd have to either believe that GP and Bullish are working together on an extremely effective con job, or that something weird has been up with Earth. Still, might believe the latter if not for one factor: I'm actually the investigative JOAT. My character is the whole Bill Hodges trilogy, and I have already used both my 1X Tracker and 1X Cop, with the latter having been used on Earth during NP2. I still have a 1X Forensic Investigator (I can target a dead player and find out who they visited), but I haven't had much occasion to use it, since Elm never visited anyone before he got lynched (tracked him during NP1), Speed and MC didn't visit anyone, and getting info on who Pie visited during NP1 would have been pointless.

Only leaves one.

VTL Supa

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL Whiteflame

As an FYI, Elm did the same thing once when he was mafia where he waived an NK to make it seem like an action was blocked to frame a townie. This is happening again.

Also if I was scum I would've hammered Speed
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Considering that you were well aware that we targeted Elm specifically because he voted to hammer MC (wasn't the actual hammer, but functionally makes little difference), it makes nothing but sense that you would hold off on hammering Speed to look as innocent as possible. That's not much of a defense at this point. 

You were also entirely absent during the DP2 when we lynched Elm. I was the first vote on him at the start of the DP, not to mention I'm the only claimed Tracker and Elm straight up confirmed the existence of a Tracker and JK to shield himself.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
1. I claimed that the DP was rushed. It was Friday going into Saturday when the DP lasted. I am a teenager with a busy life. I do not have all the time to type on the mafia on Friday nights

2. I was holding off on hammering to asses the options given. Again, rushing to lynch someone will do nothing but hurt town unless there is definitive evidence against the person 3 times. I said countless times to wait before hammering so we can analyze the situation at it's fullest. I bet if I hammered Speed, you would've accused me of forcing a lynch

3. I was hesitant on Speed because I do not understand why we were so gun-ho on his lynch. Yes there were some signs, but why do you rush the DP, almost as if you were quickly trying to lynch, contrary from what I see you do as town

Also how do you know I'VE been roleblocked? I never came out and said well I got roleblocked but... it seems like you are jumping to a big conclusion by assuming I was role blocked.

Also, why would there be only a 1x tracker in this mafia game versus an actual tracker? What would be the point of a 1x tracker.

You're reasoning is based on faulty logic, but scums objective is to have faulty logic so it's almost pointless to argue
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Supadudz- 1/3- whiteflame
Whiteflame- 1/3- supadudz

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
It's still convenient that you never got to weigh in on Elm before he was lynched, regardless of the reason for it.

Lynching Speed was entirely appropriate at that point. We had claims from everyone and good reason to believe that his claim was suspect. Holding off on hammering at that point to get in some more analysis was pointless without having another clear target to consider. If you had something to add, you should have done so when you posted, but instead you kept pushing the same suspicions everyone else was, just without the vote to back it. I wouldn't have been surprised if you had hammered based on what you wrote, but we'd likely be in the same boat we are now. Considering my normal MO is to be more passive as scum (something for which I've been called out multiple times), it's actually pretty funny that you think my hammering him speaks to my being scum. This isn't the first time I've hammered based on information like this, and when I do, I'm always town.

I know you've been RB'd because Bullish said that was his intention at the end of the last DP. I doubt he changed his mind, but if anything, the fact that you're so stand-offish about it just proves my point that you're trying to push any attention off yourself.

I'm not just a 1X Tracker (though, hey, glad you're suddenly taking an interest in sussing me now that you're the only other target of suspicion). My role is an investigative JOAT that includes a 1X Tracker.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Bullish
Guys, it's very simple. I sincerely do not care if you lynch me or Supa at this point. That will leave you with 3 town and 1 scum. As long as Bullish jailkeeps the person you don't choose to lynch, the game is over during either this DP or the next one. I think the evidence stacks up far stronger against Supa, but you can all determine that for yourselves.
Vader
Vader
Not gonna say this again. Elminister and Luna have done the same thing as scum before. They will not do a night kill and waive it and let a blocker block so that they set up innocence. It happened twice. Whiteflame is trying to make excuses, but note that if I was scum I would've hammered peed but refused to do so. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm leaning towards wf or supa as scum. We know there was no nk , np1 and that was likely because of bullish. So bullish is probably a town lock. Np2 there was a night kill and bullish blocked earth. So unless there is a tp or 3 mafia, bullish and earth are basically confirmed. So I am thinking it's maybe wf or supa.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I also have 1 more recruit left if I am able to. Also just so you guys know, I can recruit mafia, but I really don't think Bullish is scum behavior-wise.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
How did Elm know you were a tracker?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Can I copy and paste the Mason PM here or is that not allowed?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
How did Elm know you were a tracker?
The same way he knew he was being JK'd (he also said he was separately RB'd, but he was the scum RB): scum likely have a Watcher who watched Elm during NP1. 

I also have 1 more recruit left if I am able to. Also just so you guys know, I can recruit mafia, but I really don't think Bullish is scum behavior-wise.
Would've been nice to know this sooner, since I had already mentioned that Mason Recruiters generally are automatically killed when they try to recruit mafia. Still, I don't think that Elm would have announced that he was the target of a JK without there actually being a JK in the game, and since Bullish hasn't been CC'd, I have a hard time believing he's scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Ask role related questions in pm please
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
@Bullish
bump
Earth
Earth
I want to wait for Bullish to report who he jailed.

Earth
Earth
Although its still fairly clear that Sups is scum.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Earth
Literally Elm did this same gambit against me in another game when he was scum. He waived a NK when the town RB said who they were gonna jail to try to frame me. If I was scum I would've easily hammered Speed before. This is such bull lol
Vader
Vader
If I were scum I would've hammered Speedrace to get a mislynch but I specifically stated to try to gather more info before the hammer was placed where he flipped innocent

I can't win with inactivity

When I alert town I won't be active
"Oh he's scum for telling people repeatedly"

When I don't alert town I won't be active
"He's scum because he didn't show up for Mikal lynch"

I can't fucking win and it's legit gonna start annoying me that IRL predicaments are going to determine behaviors. It's such bullshit 
Vader
Vader
I've also held the same meta of getting more info and not rushing to lynched. You can't tell me a less than 12hr DP is enough time for someone away the whole day to be active and give thoughts. 

Please think logically about this situation before quick jumping to a vote
Vader
Vader
Not to mention I've been right about waiving the kills 99% of the time
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Dude, calm down. The inactivity element is honestly the least of my reasons to sus you right now, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it, so I don't know why you're flying off the handle about it.

But hey, while we wait for Bullish to arrive, simple question: where you RB'd? You now seem to acknowledge that you were now, though earlier you seemed to sus me just for anticipating it.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Yeah I jailed supa, I'm don't think I need to counter his arguments at this point.

Anyway, if scum did waive the NK, they gave us an extra lynch, so it benefits us.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
VTL Supa
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
Yeah I jailed supa
Yay for verification!
Earth
Earth
That settles it 
VTL Sups

Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Supadudz- 3/3- whiteflame, bullish, earth
Whiteflame- 1/3- supadudz

Supadudz was lynched! He was innocent! Night actions due within 24 hours.