CNN Finally Fires Known Anti Semite

Author: Vader

Total: 6
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
CNN finally fired Adeel Raja after his comments about the world needing another Hitler. He was known for these comments for ages and was not fired until then. He was taught antisemetism from a Pakistani government and even won an award for hating Jews. Yet people still defend Islam, saying it is a peaceful religion. These are the people CNN hires.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
1. Freelancers are not employees.
2. It was the best that CNN could do to cut ties once they became aware of his views.
3. This appears to have little to do with Islam, and in fact bringing it up shows your own prejudice.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
If CNN fired him, he was probably too based.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Vader
@dustryder
He was taught antisemetism from a Pakistani government
This appears to have little to do with Islam
One of you doesn't have a finger on the pulse.  Given Raja is, by birth, Pakistani, I submit that his upbringing carried more weight than the suggestion that the issue has naught to do with Islam, or, at least, the radical interpretation thereof.  I do not believe for a a moment that most Muslims are radical, i.e., arguing for the complete dominion of Islam at the expense, let alone the life, of all other religions.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
Was that a pun, or a slipped 'i'? I'll buy it either way.
Damn, just recognized a secondary possible pun: "Too based," as in, stuck excessively on 2nd base... 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
If U.S. organisations fired all Muslim haters there would be virtually no one left...LOL.

And Anti Semite is not the same as Anti Jew.......Not all Jews are Semites and not all Semites are Jews.