Trump to be reinstated as president

Author: Wylted

Total: 14
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
According to sidney  Powell, once the election audit proves Trump was defrauded out of the presidency, he will be reinstated as president, but will not get credit fr the time he missed when Biden was holding the
seat

Mike Lindell and legal team have SEIZED DOMIMION machines as well as a boat allegedly used to bring fake ballots in from Honduras

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
I didn't vote for Biden, but I'm also not a sour loser, so he is my president.  Now that he is in office, I hope he does stuff I like.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
According to sidney  Powell, once the election audit proves Trump was defrauded out of the presidency, he will be reinstated as president, but will not get credit fr the time he missed when Biden was holding the
seat
  • In democracies, Presidents are only elected, there is no reinstatement.  Reinstatement is a euphemism for taking power by force, a coup, a putsch.
  • Sidney Powell was speaking to a QAnon convention.  Let's recall that QAnon:
    • is a discredited American far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Donald Trump during his term in office.   QAnon is commonly described as a cult.
    • Let's recall that Sidney Powell's defense  in the Dominion lawsuit is that  "no reasonable person would conclude that the statements [by Powell about the 2020 election] were truly statements of fact".
      • Therefore, if we are willing to grant Sidney Powell at least as much credibility when testifying in court as Wylted accords her when preaching to a cult, it follows that Powell (and by extension Trump) considers suckers like Wylted unreasoning.
    • Let's recall that Sidney Powell spoke after  Mike Flynn stated that a Myanmar style coup should take place in the United States and reiterating his belief that COVID was a Democratic Party conspiracy designed to upset the 2020 election.
    • Let's also recall that Sidney Powell was Flynn's lawyer when the former NSA director pled guilty to knowingly lying under oath about the extent and nature of his backchannel communications with Russian Intelligence.
Mike Lindell and legal team have SEIZED DOMIMION machines as well as a boat allegedly used to bring fake ballots in from Honduras.
  • A very silly claim.  I mean it's not true, there no evidence for either claim but also just the sheer delusion that a pillowmonger somehow has the authority to "seize" voting machines from states or "seize" boats flying under foreign flags.   Sounds like Mr. Pillow  has a problem with bi-polar self-aggrandizement.  Truly laughable bullshit.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Who believes anything that a right wing conspiracy theorist such as Sidney Powell says.

Well...Apart for right wing conspiracy theorists of course.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
You do understand that this theory is batshit crazy right?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
I am not as familiar with the laws as sidney Powell. My thoughts is that election fraud if discovered, will likely not cause a sitting president to be removed . 

I wish some lawyer bros would come on here and tell me if a sitting president gets removed or not if there is enough fraud discovered to overturn an election
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
  • A very silly claim.  I mean it's not true, there no evidence for either claim but also just the sheer delusion that a pillowmonger somehow has the authority to "seize" voting machines from states or "seize" boats flying under foreign flags.   Sounds like Mr. Pillow  has a problem with bi-polar self-aggrandizement.  Truly laughable bullshit.

Some wealthy people can be capable of heroism. It is why Ross Perot should have become president. Ross Perot had some of his employees held hostage overseas, and the American government was not intervening, so he hired some Blackwater types to fly overseas and save his employees. Perhaps mr pillow is a hero the stature of Ross Perot. Not all heroes are broke poor people.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
But why is this even a conversation?  There is no evidence of any significant level of voter fraud, and all indications suggest 2020 was one of the most secure elections we’ve ever had. Why are we talking about this?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
Qby do you think it is the most secure election. The mail in voting is sus at the very least. You know how easy it is for some old person's grand daughter to just fill out her voting card and mail it for her?
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I would support some kind of reelection that ends Harris as President instead of someone who blatantly is developing moderate-to-severe dementia.

I am not right wing, I am just agreeing with them on something here.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
It’s one of the most secure elections because it has been by far the most scrutinized election in a generation at the very least. We’ve had recount after recount in state after state, and in most cases they were done by republicans recounting an area that a democrat won in. 60+ court challenges, almost every single one held up, and a nation wide search for nefarious activity coming up empty.

If you really believe mail in voting is suspect, why are you not questioning Florida’s results, or Texas? It’s just downright amusing to me that the only areas where republicans think voter fraud occurred are the areas Joe Biden won. It’s classic conformation bias.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
Republicans are typically honest people. The prisons are field with self identified liberals. It only makes sense to think that they are more inclined to commit fraud
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
It only makes sense because you clearly aren’t interested in facts. No serious person would claim republicans being “honest people” as a justification for  claiming the left commits more voter fraud. It’s quite bigoted actually.

If the prison population has anything in common it’s the fact that they overwhelmingly come from poverty. Most of the prison population was not heavily into politics before being sentenced.

But more importantly, we only have one recent example of an election being stolen, it was done in 2018 by a republican. So you’re just ignoring reality when it doesn’t suit you.

And let’s not forget January 6th. If there was anything that made clear which side would be more willing to defy the law for their politics that was it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
Actually january 6th was justified. What ifn8t is discovered beyond a reasonable doubt the election was stolen 10 years from now?

Will you apologize to the heroes who fight against the illuminati takeover?