Happening somebody else suicided by Clinton

Author: Wylted

Total: 46
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
The reporter who blew open the Loretta lynch Clinton tarmac story, has been found dead. Clinton's death list, not done growing

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Got em
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Maybe God killed him for helping Trump get elected. God has become a lot more liberal you know.  
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
###The Attorney General meets for 15 minutes with the husband of a target of an FBI investigation that came up empty.

GOP: SCANDAL! undue influence!  The Clintons must have murdered the reporter who broke that story 6 years ago to....uh....cover up?  no.....revenge!  The Clintons secretly flew to Birmingham and staged a fake suicide out of revenge for a story that amounted to nothing.  And then they raped some children with John Podesta on the plane ride home.

###The Attorney General unconstitutionally subpoenas the  phone records of Democratic House Members investigating Trump's  political extortion in Ukraine, as well as their staffs and family's phone records.  The Attorney General lies under oath when asked by Congress whether he is conducting any such investigation.

GOP: What?....what are you looking at?

Let's recall that when Trump failed to extract a promise from Comey that he would never investigate any Russian influence over the White House, Trump immediately  asked Rosenstein to give him a reason to fire Comey and Rosenstein's polling of DoJ officials came to the "nearly unanimous opinions" that Comey's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation was "wrong."

So the official story as written by Trump is that Clinton was the victim of an unjust investigation and so Trump fired the bad cop with the political agenda who fucked up.... That is still the reason Trump fired Comey,.... right Republicans?  
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
I’m surprised both Dems and GOP don’t agree that Comey is and was in idiot
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Let's recall that when Trump failed to extract a promise from Comey that he would never investigate any Russian influence over the White House, Trump immediately  asked Rosenstein to give him a reason to fire Comey
I watched Comey's questioning by Congress. Trump asked him to quickly investigate. Dragging this out until his term is over would be unethical. We need to know if there are shady dealings immediately and address them.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
Let's recall that when Trump failed to extract a promise from Comey that he would never investigate any Russian influence over the White House, Trump immediately  asked Rosenstein to give him a reason to fire Comey
I watched Comey's questioning by Congress. Trump asked him to quickly investigate. Dragging this out until his term is over would be unethical. We need to know if there are shady dealings immediately and address them.
Let's not forget that the day after Comey was fired, Trump invited Russia's top spy and his entourage into the Oval Office while refusing to allow any US counterparts or journalists into the room.  Americans were not even allowed to take a picture of the event although Russian newspapers were allowed to publish pictures.  Think of it as a kind of "Russia rules, America drools" party hosted by Trump on the Resolute Desk.  It was this event, this response to Comey's termination,  that caused most of the FBI's leadership to change their mind about Russian influence over Trump and the investigations started in earnest on that day.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
 It was this event, this response to Comey's termination,  that caused most of the FBI's leadership to change their mind about Russian influence over Trump and the investigations started in earnest on that day.
It's hard to threaten other countries when your handlers are in the room. I would have dismissed them and stared across the table and said

"For all intents and purposes I am god. If you make a single move that does not advantage America in one way, you will have a nuke on the kremlin" 

I'd remove all foreign troops from overseas in every area, but keep my fingers on the button, just waiting for some idiot to mistake me for a weak leader due to disinterest in policing the world" 

That is how you do war. Not through proxy battles or drawn out affairs, but obliterate your opponent quickly and let them rebuild themselves, with the knowledge of what happens when you mess with the bull"

Trump was likely just putting the Russians in their place.
Wylted
Wylted
Also citation needed about that russian meeting. Thia is my first time hearing about it. It sounds interesting 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Also citation needed about that russian meeting. Thia is my first time hearing about it. It sounds interesting 

Well, since this is day that Trump admitted that he fired Comey because of the "russian thing" and launched the Mueller investigation I would  venture that any individual ignorant of these events disqualifies himself from an educated opinion about Trump, Russian influence, the Mueller Report, etc.  I think Trump lost more loyal Republicans on this day than any other.  He certainly lost the trust of the Western world and the Post reports that US Intelligence started editing information provided to Trump administration officials out of concern that those officials were leaking intelligence to Russia.

Bombshell report reveals new details about Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians after he fired Comey
Nov 24, 2017, 11:05 AM
  • President Donald Trump infuriated the US and Israeli intelligence communities when he disclosed details of a highly classified Israeli operation to Russian officials earlier this year.
  • Vanity Fair reported on Thursday that a top US official told the Israelis in January that Russia had "leverages of pressure" over Trump.

President Donald Trump sparked widespread concern within the US and Israeli intelligence communities earlier this year when he disclosed details of a highly classified Israeli operation to Russian officials, according to a new Vanity Fair report.

The Washington Post first reported in May that Trump told Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, and ambassador to the US at the time, Sergey Kislyak, about the terrorist group ISIS's work to develop a laptop bomb that could pass through airport security undetected — information Trump had received from Israeli intelligence officials.

The information was highly classified and had not been disclosed even to close American allies.

Vanity Fair reported on Wednesday that a top American spy told Israeli intelligence officials during a meeting at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, a few weeks before Trump's inauguration that US intelligence believed Russian President Vladimir Putin had "leverages of pressure" over Trump.

The report said that American official warned that information provided to the White House could be leaked to the Russians and, therefore, eventually to their ally Iran, Israel's greatest adversary.

But the Israelis reportedly did not treat this warning with much seriousness and continued sharing highly classified information with the US, one of its closest allies.

Trump met with Lavrov and Kislyak in the Oval Office on May 10, the day after he fired James Comey as FBI director. Trump told the Russians that he had "faced great pressure" as a result of the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election — and whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow — that Comey was leading, calling him "crazy" and "a real nut job."

Trump then reportedly described the broad outlines of the Israeli intelligence and named the Syrian city in which it was gathered.
'A hell of price to pay for a president's mistake'
When this surfaced in news reports, Israeli and US intelligence officials were infuriated, Vanity Fair reported.

"Trump betrayed us," a senior Israeli military official told the news outlet. "And if we can't trust him, then we're going to have to do what is necessary on our own if our back is up against the wall with Iran."

Michael Morell, a former CIA deputy director, told CBS News in May that Trump's apparently unvetted disclosure was "highly damaging" and would negatively affect the US's relationships with foreign allies.

"Third countries who provide the United States with intelligence information will now have pause," Morell said.

Morrell predicted that the Russians would attempt to determine how the Israelis collected the intelligence and could target its source, which Vanity Fair reported was embedded deep within ISIS territory in Syria.

"The Russians will undoubtedly try to figure out the source or the method of this information to make sure that it is not also collecting on their activities in Syria — and in trying to do that they could well disrupt the source," Morell said.

One former Israeli official would not disclose what happened to the source but told Vanity Fair, "Whatever happened to him, it's a hell of price to pay for a president's mistake."

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
President Donald Trump sparked widespread concern within the US and Israeli intelligence communities earlier this year when he disclosed details of a highly classified Israeli operation to Russian officials, according to a new Vanity Fair report.
With how many soldiers we have dying to further Israel interests at the cost of American interests, that is not even necessarily a bad thing.

Plus it seems like that classified information is something everybody should know about. It hurts national security to not allow airports to know ISIS created an undetectable suitcase bomb. It is downright evil that Israel and America kept that secret.

So what is the theory here anyway? Trump is a deep cover Russian spy? 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Trump is a deep cover Russian spy? 

Hiding in plain sight apparently...
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
With how many soldiers we have dying to further Israel interests at the cost of American interests, that is not even necessarily a bad thing.
I'll bite.  How many US soldier have died in the past couple of years, say, to further Israeli interests?

Plus it seems like that classified information is something everybody should know about.  It hurts national security to not allow airports to know ISIS created an undetectable suitcase bomb.  It is downright evil that Israel and America kept that secret.
Really?  Think about it a second.  You tell all the world's airports security chiefs that ISIS has build an undetectable suitcase bomb.  What are they supposed to to do with that information?  Halt air traffic?  Search every suitcase inside and out hope to detect the undetectable?  The most predictable result of such a propagation is chaos- people panicking about flying, airlines unable to fix the problem but compelled to draconian overstep.  That would be a dumb move.

Israel had a spy and a listening device inside the highest ranks of ISIS, privy to secret work of ISIS master bomber Ibrahim al-Asiri.  If al-Asiri chose a target, we had a real chance of catching a suicide bomber and seeing what an undetectable suitcase bomb looks like- what makes it undetectable.  Instead, we blew it all up so Trump could show his wet dick to a couple of professional assassins who spend their lives figuring out how to reduce the world's longest standing democracy to ashes.  There is no official confirmation of the status of the secret agents Mossad had placed within ISIS who were now exposed by Trump's fuckup but one senior Israeli intelligence officer called whatever fate befell them "a hell of a price to pay for an American president's mistake."

Indeed, when Trump learned that the US had a spy so deep into Putin's circle that the agent sent photographs of what was on Putin's desk for decades, Trump demanded to know the name of the agent so frequently that the CIA felt the only right course of action was to sneak him and his family out of Russia just a few days after Trump's secretive love-in with Russia's top spies.  The CIA won't confirm but there's good reason to assume that Trump successfully compromised many Russian assets.  

Learning our rivals secrets while keeping our own secrets is an important survival tactic in geopolitics.  Whether deliberate or accidental (I suspect the former), Trump punched huge violent holes in our global intelligence network.

Spy is probably the wrong word.  Spies need to be subtle and perceptive, qualities Trump lacks absolutely.  Trump operates in the open and counts on the dullness of his subjects-  "Russia if you're listening I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily..." And Russia delivered 4 weeks later and  Russia reaped their reward- Quid pro quo.   Russian defender and advocate is certainly true.  Russian secret agent or agent provocateur and saboteur seems quite likely.  I don't claim to have more information than intelligence agencies but I accept the Mueller Reports characterization of Trump's inner circle as useful idiots- willing to serve Putin's interests in exchange for cash and  online Russian manipulation of Republican opinion but too internally combative and frankly just too dumb to really  coordinate or harmonize with larger Russian objectives.  I also accept the likelihood of Christopher Steele's analysis of Trump as morally and/or financially compromised by the Kremlin- that Trump lives in fear of Putin revealing criminal or at least immoral conduct. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
I can see Mr Putin smiling.

Oh. And Mr Jinping is smiling too.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I'll bite.  How many US soldier have died in the past couple of years, say, to further Israeli interests?
I am not going to google Iraq war losses of life or anything to confirm this. You can basically contribute every soldier's death to defending israel at the cost of America. You do 9/11 was just blowback for the United States cooperating with Israel though right?  If you don't take actions that could result M in blowback, blowback won't happen.

Israel had a spy and a listening device inside the highest ranks of ISIS, privy to secret work of ISIS master bomber Ibrahim al-Asiri.  If al-Asiri chose a target, we had a real chance of catching a suicide bomber and seeing what an undetectable suitcase bomb looks like- what makes it undetectable.  Instead, we blew it all up so Trump could show his wet dick to a couple of professional assassins who spend their lives figuring out how to reduce the world's longest standing democracy to ashes

I think Russia also has ISIS as enemies. How did anyone even find out the information was leaked. Russia seems like they would want to keep it secret, so they can fight IsIs more.effectively as well. 

It looks like they feel that they somehow benefit from the United states becoming more liberal. 

"Russia if you're listening I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missingI think you will probably be rewarded mightily..." And Russia delivered 4 weeks later and  Russia reaped their reward- Quid pro quo.   Russian defender and advocate is certainly true.  

I never saw the problem with that. If hillary has criminal emails, somebody should expose them. Wikileaks, Snowden and Bradley Manning are heroes in my book. All people who exposed corruption.  Corruption is bad.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
I think that everyone that screws with the Clintons are guilt-ridden. They are such perfect models and harming them in any way would make me want to shoot myself 37 times in the back (in Minecraft)
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bmdrocks21
The Clinton's are honorable people. It is probably just God killing their enemies 4 to bbn 6 years later to avoid suspicioun.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Why did Trump have his Miss Universe contest in Moscow in 2013? Who has anything in Moscow? Is that when Putin groomed him to become president?

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@oromagi
I'll perhaps start by asking if you think we had any valid reason (in our interest) to invade Iraq and oust Saddam.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
God is said to work in mysterious (untraceable) ways
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
->@oromagi
I am not going to google Iraq war losses of life or anything to confirm this. Y
So that's zero.  Zero US soldiers have died in the past two years to further Israeli interests.

Israel had a spy and a listening device inside the highest ranks of ISIS, privy to secret work of ISIS master bomber Ibrahim al-Asiri.  If al-Asiri chose a target, we had a real chance of catching a suicide bomber and seeing what an undetectable suitcase bomb looks like- what makes it undetectable.  Instead, we blew it all up so Trump could show his wet dick to a couple of professional assassins who spend their lives figuring out how to reduce the world's longest standing democracy to ashes
I think Russia also has ISIS as enemies.
Putin played both sides.  He offered his own Islamic terrorists groups free transport to Syria, where they greatly increased ISIS' training and fighting capacity while also preserving al-Assad's Alawite power core.  Putin profited from the ISIS counter-reaction globally- he didn't mind seeing ISIS fail but it was in his interest to make sure that ISIS failed slowly.

How did anyone even find out the information was leaked. Russia seems like they would want to keep it secret, so they can fight IsIs more.effectively as well. 
Putin published the secret as the top headline in every Russian newspaper instantly, the opportunity to humiliate Western intelligence overriding any other concern.  Since Putin has a long history of exploiting terrorist attacks for personal political benefit and since dictators don't really want their subjects to travel much, Putin saw no downside to an undetectable suitcase bomb in the hands of ISIS.

"Russia if you're listening I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missingI think you will probably be rewarded mightily..." And Russia delivered 4 weeks later and  Russia reaped their reward- Quid pro quo.   Russian defender and advocate is certainly true.  
I never saw the problem with that.
unsurprising.

If hillary has criminal emails, somebody should expose them.
Let's recall that Hillary's emails were so non-criminal and non-interesting that Republicans had to invent a lunatic theory that John Podesta's invitations to dinner were secretly coded invitations to gigantic pedophile orgies, the beginning of QAnon.

Wikileaks, Snowden
chose paychecks from Putin over democracy- not heroes.

and Bradley Manning are heroes in my book.
Chelsea Manning blew her whistle and stayed loyal to the US in spite of the hard consequences.  That is heroic.  I agreed with the necessity of Manning's court marital and I agreed with Obama's commutation of that sentence.

Corruption is bad.
And yet you defend Trump and Putin against all critique.  I don't think you know how to recognize corruption when you see it.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Back to your thesis:

What evidence can you provide that Hillary and Bill snuck into Christopher Sign's house last Saturday night, murdered the former  Alabama defensive lineman without waking his wife and kids and then made it back for church in Harlem on Sunday morning?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
13 in Afghanistan just last year, but over 000 in the Iraq war.  Why did you think the iraq war had no casualties? 

So that's zero.  Zero US soldiers have died in the past two years to further Israeli interests.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
What evidence can you provide that Hillary and Bill snuck into Christopher Sign's house last Saturday night, murdered the former  Alabama defensive lineman without waking his wife and kids and then made it back for church in Harlem on Sunday morning?

I heard of spies poking people with umbrella tips and a hitman say he accidentally spilled poison M on people. Bill and hillary are very very powerful, they could easily hire a Blackwater type group
oromagi
oromagi
13 in Afghanistan just last year, but over 000 in the Iraq war. 
You think the US invaded Afghanistan because Israel told them to?  Of the 60 nations who allied to fight Operation Enduring Freedom, Israel was never one of them.     About 59% of Israelis have consistently supported a continued occupation in Afghanistan but Israel has no official position supporting or condemning that war.

Why did you think the iraq war had no casualties? 
Why do you think the Iraq War was fought to further Israeli interests?  Israel told Bush it was a super bad idea and accurately predicted the resulting chaos.  If you want to assign blame for the folly that was the Iraq War, that blame should be primarily assigned to Dick Cheney.  

Israel did not officially support or take part in the Iraq War. According to former State Department official Lawrence Wilkerson, and former CIA agent and Iran expert Robert Baer Israeli officials warned the Bush administration against invading Iraq, saying that it would destabilize the region and empower the much more dangerous regime in Iran
Also, the Iraq War ended more than a couple of years ago.  Whatever your grand conspiracy theory is about Israel, it would seem to be without any merit.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Bill and hillary are very very powerful, they could easily hire a Blackwater type group
Speculation.  You are accusing real human beings of murder 72 hours ago.  What evidence do you have?  Or are you just bearing false witness for the trolls?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
I have to agree with Wylted on this one. 
TRUMP SPEAKS IN WINSTON-SALEM, NC, SEPT. 8, 2020. 
Donald Trump said the U.S. isn’t involved in the Middle East for oil, but because we “want to protect Israel.” The comments have gone all but unreported in the mainstream press.
Trump made the comment during a rally in Winston-Salem, N.C. on Sept. 8, when he was bragging about America’s energy independence.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
What are you talking about, we gave more money to Israel than americans during covid and we stand to gain nothing from any wars in the middle east. The only people who benefit from killing muslims, are Israelis 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Speculation.  You are accusing real human beings of murder 72 hours ago.  What evidence do you have?  Or are you just bearing false witness for the trolls?
Why do their enemies keep getting suicides? These are very convenient deaths, and Epstein died just prior to being able to roll over on all the pedophiles who visited pedophile island? 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
@Wylted
I have to agree with Wylted on this one. 
TRUMP SPEAKS IN WINSTON-SALEM, NC, SEPT. 8, 2020. 
Donald Trump said the U.S. isn’t involved in the Middle East for oil, but because we “want to protect Israel.” The comments have gone all but unreported in the mainstream press.
Trump made the comment during a rally in Winston-Salem, N.C. on Sept. 8, when he was bragging about America’s energy independence.
As Mike Pompeo once wrote in a note passed to John Bolton during a Trump foreign policy speech, "Donald Trump is so full of shit"

I don't know why anybody would cite Trump as a source of information regarding American foreign relations.  By all accounts, the US State Dept., intelligence agencies and uniformed services considered Trump incapable of comprehending big picture strategies like foreign policy because Trump seemed only willing to process information immediately relevant to himself.  Foreign leaders complained that private meetings with Trump were worthless because he conducted those meetings the same way he conducted his rallies, he just spoke loudly and continuously on the same talking points without much interest in new information or indeed other people's opinion.
  • Trump didn't understand that the EU is a trading bloc and consistently resented member nation's unwillingness to make side deals.
  • Trump frequently called for the dissolution of NATO, not understanding that NATO was created by the US in pursuit of US interests
  • Trump didn't know that France and the UK have nuclear arsenals
  • Trump thought Finland was part of Russia.
  • Trump though Belgium was a city in France.
  • Trump once pointed to Nepal and Bhutan on a map during a meeting with Indian PM Modi and asked "what's all this other stuff between India and China?" and then  offered to find Modi a date for the evening.
  • Trump advised Chinese PM Xi during a state dinner that the US had bombed Iraq, minutes after ordering missile launches in Syria.
  • Trump answered, when asked point blank who advises him on foreign policy, "I watch all the shows"
  • Trump answered, to the same question on a different occasion, "Retired Col. Jack Jacobs", who immediately protested that they had never spoken about matter of state or govt
  • Trump insisted that he could force Mexico to pay for a wall erected between the US and Mexico.
  • Trump fraudulently stated his reason for reneging on the US-Iran nuclear treaty was that the treaty required the US to defend Iran against Israel
  • Trump demanded for weeks that we trash NAFTA while economists explained over and over the economic devastation that would initiate
  • Trump regularly accuses China of manufacturing and propagating COVID-19 without a shred of evidence
  • Trump referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and all of Africa as "shithole countries" in a public meeting about immigration and demanded more immigrants from nice countries like Norway
  • Trump sacrificed the 30 year US-Kurdish alliance  because the Turkish dictator Erdogan asked him to
  • Trump sided with China's Xi regarding the political re-education of religious minorities in China, the lack of necessity to remember the Tiananmen Sq. massacre, and the lack of necessity to preserve democracy in Hong Kong
  • Trump sided with Prince Salman of Saudi Arabia regarding the necessity of assassinating Washington Post journalists who ask too many question
  • Trump sided with Vladimir Putin on every major foreign policy decision America faced during his term in office
  • Trump is prevented, at the request of the CIA, from receiving post-term daily intelligence briefings, a privilege enjoyed by all other ex-Presidents
  • To quote Trump's former Secretary of Defense John Mattis-" The president has no moral compass,” Trump's foreign policy is "to show our enemies how to destroy America. That’s what we’re showing them. How to isolate us from all of our allies. How to take us down. And it’s working very well.  He’s dangerous, He’s unfit.”
Lastly, Trump told(at least) an astonishing 30,573 lies in his official capacity as leader of the US- making him officially the most prolific liar in human history.

There is no informational or educational value to anything that Trump has to say on any subject.  When Trump speaks he is more likely to be lying than telling the truth.  When Trump speaks of US Foreign Policy it is important to remember that he has less information on the subject than the average college student.  Under all circumstances, Trump should be disregarded as a figure in any way representative of the United States of America.