Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I don't care
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm just saying that Wylted has a lot of debates going right now.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@TheUnderdog
Not a great sign, actually.  If we recall the guys who typically  had a bunch of debates going simultaneously, type1, billbatard, mall, etc. they usually end up with terrible win percentages.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I was one of them too, User_2006. I tried that while going to online school resulting in me doing good in neither the studies nor this hobby.

Wylted has just posted a thread about how to get to the top 10. I assume he is just trying the ways of the almighty RM. However, I don't think he is up to RM's level yet. If you are just going several debates simultaneously without a solid foundation you will be asking for losses.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Wylted obviously has nothing better to do.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
Your probably right.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Not a great sign, actually.  If we recall the guys who typically  had a bunch of debates going simultaneously, type1, billbatard, mall, etc. they usually end up with terrible win percentages.
I am at least competent though, and all my opponents are not. the only opponent that looks competent at the moment is nyxified. If I were facing higher caliber debaters, so many at once would be a serious issue, but I should win them all, except the one unrated one which I basically forfeited as soon as I realized it was unrated

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
Wylted has just posted a thread about how to get to the top 10. I assume he is just trying the ways of the almighty RM. However, I don't think he is up to RM's level yet. If you are just going several debates simultaneously without a solid foundation you will be asking for losses.
If I do ten debates at once, I will have to put in less effort than RM, because I have a life. RM is not that good of a debater though. He is annoying to face though and has a habit of somehow influencing judges to make the wrong decision about who won the debate. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Why would I want to be the best debater? I do this as a hobby not a job or profession.

I'd rather be good and not great enjoying every moment of my debates than have a record like Oromagi and see it as a chore.

All these guys are in it for the Rating, do I like Rating? Yeah, lol... So what? It's a hobby.