“I am more white than you”

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 25
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

I hope the mods don’t ban me for this.  This is merely a joke.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Vader
I recommend you watch the video.  You would like it.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
one of the oldest and fiercest rivalries
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I’m glad both nations are in NATO now.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
both nations dont get along still
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It's what's known as tradition and culture, Doc.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Your profile picture is of a jew. Mine is of a beautiful aryan Goddess. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
yeah i would know
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Undoubtedly.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
zed your a funny guy
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
In all honesty Doc, I'm generally  not a particularly serious person.

Though I believe that I can be sensible when circumstances necessitate.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
alright zed
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Yassine
@Vader
One of you is Greek.  The other is a Turk.  Which side do you think won in the YouTube video on post 1?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@TheUnderdog
Greece versus Turkey is the best rivalry yet. Turkish people are honestly really nice, but fuck Turkey the country. The amount of scummy shit they did in their history and still do is so pathetic
Vader
Vader
It's not a fucking mosque, it's an Orthodox Church
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Vader
@TheUnderdog
- I'm not Turk, though I live in Turkey. That Hagia Sophie comeback was deep. 

Greece versus Turkey is the best rivalry yet. Turkish people are honestly really nice, but fuck Turkey the country.
- I do think Greeks & Turks are some of the most successful & influential races in human history. Their combination under Ottoman rule brought that to even more fruition. Until the Colonialists got involved inciting the Greeks (& everyone else) against Turks & Muslims under religious pretensions -after 5 centuries of peace & stability, like they did everywhere else in the world, sew hate, divide & conquer. Western powers cared nothing for Greeks, they just wanted to bring the Ottomans down. Greeks need to separate themselves from this horrible western sphere of influence, & come back to the mediterranean & middle eastern sphere. Greece shares very little history with western Europe & much with the Middle East & Mediterranean.

The amount of scummy shit they did in their history and still do is so pathetic.
- When Turks conquered Greece they didn't massacre anyone. On the contrary, they gave them autonomy & reinstated their exiled patriarch back to Constantinople (before it was turned into Istanbul). When the Greeks had the chance to take over they massacred the Turks (Muslims) & purged them out of their homes, decimating their villages, mosques & schools... an estimated 5.5 million Muslims were killed & 5 million were expelled. Though, I primarily blame the despicable western powers for inciting this. If you're talking about secular Turkey, under the Young Turks & then under Ataturk, then yes, they did terrible things, after they adopted western horrible ideologies.

- Give back the hundreds of mosques in Greece which you turned into barns & bars & rubble, & I'm sure Turkey will be happy to give you Hagia Sophia.

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
Yassine found a way to insert Sharia propaganda in a thread that... Oh, never mind we have a far-right guy as the OP.
Vader
Vader
- I'm not Turk, though I live in Turkey. That Hagia Sophie comeback was deep. 

Greece versus Turkey is the best rivalry yet. Turkish people are honestly really nice, but fuck Turkey the country.
- I do think Greeks & Turks are some of the most successful & influential races in human history. Their combination under Ottoman rule brought that to even more fruition. Until the Colonialists got involved inciting the Greeks (& everyone else) against Turks & Muslims under religious pretensions

From what I heard, Greeks were not that influenced by the West and there was various attempts to revolt, but the West aided the Greeks during the 1800s

-after 5 centuries of peace & stability, like they did everywhere else in the world, sew hate, divide & conquer. Western powers cared nothing for Greeks, they just wanted to bring the Ottomans down. Greeks need to separate themselves from this horrible western sphere of influence, & come back to the mediterranean & middle eastern sphere. Greece shares very little history with western Europe & much with the Middle East & Mediterranean.
I'd tend to agree with this, but Greece has become so desperate to be relied on due the terrible Communist revolts and other occupation it's hard for them to let go and be there own due to the economy destroyed by the Civil Wars and Nazi Germany occupation

The amount of scummy shit they did in their history and still do is so pathetic.
- When Turks conquered Greece they didn't massacre anyone. On the contrary, they gave them autonomy & reinstated their exiled patriarch back to Constantinople (before it was turned into Istanbul). When the Greeks had the chance to take over they massacred the Turks (Muslims) & purged them out of their homes, decimating their villages, mosques & schools... an estimated 5.5 million Muslims were killed & 5 million were expelled. Though, I primarily blame the despicable western powers for inciting this. If you're talking about secular Turkey, under the Young Turks & then under Ataturk, then yes, they did terrible things, after they adopted western horrible ideologies.
Even though they enslaved Greeks and kidnapped young Christians from their families and force them to do labor work? And to get payed only to have to pay it all back in taxes? Greece got treated nice compared to other countries, where women were used as sex slaves and others were treated worse

- Give back the hundreds of mosques in Greece which you turned into barns & bars & rubble, & I'm sure Turkey will be happy to give you Hagia Sophia.
Sarcasm on my end, but if you get our creation, we aren't giving yours anytime soon
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Vader
From what I heard, Greeks were not that influenced by the West and there was various attempts to revolt, but the West aided the Greeks during the 1800s
- Yeah, no. The West was involved from top to bottom, like a virus. Long story, maybe another time.

I'd tend to agree with this, but Greece has become so desperate to be relied on due the terrible Communist revolts and other occupation it's hard for them to let go and be there own due to the economy destroyed by the Civil Wars and Nazi Germany occupation.
- Greece is like a mistress for western Europeans, they love to claim its heritage to themselves -even though they are the farthest from it, & in turn they don't want to be seen associated with it. Greeks need to reclaim their heritage from these impostors & work with their neighbors. As a matter of fact, Turks & Greeks share very similar genetic composition. Countless Turks today in Anatolia are mostly Greek, yet their ancestors expelled from Greece, & vis-versa. The hate is flimsy. Greece (& other Balkan nations), Turkey & the rest of the Middle East are the foundation of human civilization. 

Even though they enslaved Greeks and kidnapped young Christians from their families and force them to do labor work? And to get payed only to have to pay it all back in taxes?
- Sensationalist fantasy. No race has been more honored by the Ottomans as the Greeks, not even the Turks themselves. After the conquest of Constantinople, Sultan Mehmet II instated the heirs of Constantine XI to the highest official ranks, as admiral of the Ottoman fleet, high governor of the Balkans & Grand Vizier (second only to the Sultan) under Sultan Beyazit. As to his brothers (then yet his enemies) he gave them the rulership of Morea. He also reinstated the exiled Greek Orthodox Church patriarch back to Istanbul to his court, who officially recognized the Sultan as the new Caesar. He was granted land & authority that he become the richest landlord of the country. If you're referring to dewsirme (Ottoman conscription), that was a privilege that Muslims, even Turks, were not allowed, which eventually led to revolts. Dewsirme were, effectively, the ruling class of the Ottoman empire, all the officers, all the admirals & all the generals & virtually all grand viziers including their courts came from dewsirme. Being recruited to this order was the highest honor in the Ottoman empire. Muslims & Turks were not allowed to be recruited. Have the Greeks offered the same for Muslims? No. Are there any Muslim grand viziers? No. You're speaking nonsense. Every empire in history uses conscription -for obvious reasons, else will cease to exist. The US is notorious for conscription too, though not in defensive warfare like the Ottomans were conducting, rather in offensive offensive warfare, like the Vietnam War & the Korean War... But you're right, conscription is, effectively, kidnapping by the state; & military recruitment is, effectively, enslavement by the state. Be it in the US or elsewhere. 

Greece got treated nice compared to other countries, where women were used as sex slaves and others were treated worse
- More fantasies! Dewsirme is obviously an un-Islamic practice, despite its benefits. The Ottomans separated between state policy laws (Canon), which was not 100% Islamic, & the legal systems, which was run by Muslim judges for the Muslim millet & corresponding judges for other millets (Greeks, Armenians, Jews...). Slavery in Islamic Law is not like slavery in the West, in fact there is nothing in common besides the name. For instance, all Ottoman grand viziers between 1500 & 1700 were slaves. This is often the case for other empires as well (Umayyad & Abbasid), where the generals & ministers are slaves. In fact, several slave dynasties emerged in Islamic history. Yes, slave kings. Such as the Mamluk dynasty (literally "slave dynasty") which ruled the Middle East for 250 years. 

Sarcasm on my end, but if you get our creation, we aren't giving yours anytime soon
- Hagia Sophia as a mosque is better than it being a museum. It was a desecrated place as a museum, naked women, loud people, smoking, dancing, too much touching. I didn't like that. They left a corridor of the building outside the main hall as a prayer hall for Christians. 

24 days later

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Your profile picture is of a jew. Mine is of a beautiful aryan Goddess. 
Is that a problem?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Is that a problem?
Yes. 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Why?
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@TheUnderdog
I.e. I am more privileged than you.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
first and foremost. The bible explains that they are only pretending to be jews and belong to the synagogue of satan
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
How?