The precession, Muhammed and Jesus, and my proposed new timeline based on zero aries

Author: janesix

Total: 22
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
I have created and propose a new timeline based on the precession of the equinoxes. I learned from a source(which I am actually unsure of, so I could be way off base here) that we are 36 degrees past zero aries, which is the cusp of aries/pisces, and the beginning of the Precession of the equinoxes, or world ages. I am going by the Great Year of 25,920 years, or 2160 years per Age. 

If this is true, then we are about 432 years into Aquarius (30 degrees per Age, so 36 degrees would be 2160 years plus 432 years or 1/5 of an age.). Precession started 2592 years ago at zero aries. (start of pisces). 2592 years is 10 percent of the precession, also an interesting resonance with 25920 years.

SO year 1, and the beginning of Pisces and zero aries, is "our" year 576 bc. Pythagoras and the Buddha were born around this time. Main themes of this century are: beginning of republics and democracies. Also beginning s of new philosphies: Confutionism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism(dualism), Jainism.

Next in the timeline is "our" supposed year 1 AD, and "our" beginning of Pisces. According to my timeline, this is the year 571 Ad. The most interesting thing I found was this is the birth year of Muhammed. In our history, this is supposedly the birth year of Jesus (because Jesus was supposed to be born around year 1 AD. 

Next in my timeline is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. This is the year 1584 AD. The most interesting thing I found for this year was that it was the adoption of a new calendar, the Gregorian calendar. The themes of this century are mostly: Rennesances, materialism, the beginning of science. One very interesting tidbit is a prophecy made earlier by Jacopo Brocardo that the year 1584 would begin "a major new cycle".

The last point of my time line is the present. This is the year 2592 if counting from the beginning of Precession, the Age of Pisces.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@janesix
we are 36 degrees past zero aries
What does this actually mean in reality? I understand that there are 12 zodiac constellations, usually they each represent a portion of the year which I believe is the portion of the year the sun rises closest to said constellation in the sky (I could be off on that) and I get what you mean by the degrees (360 degrees in a circle and 360 divided by 12 is 30 so each dominates 30 degrees of the sky if evenly split) but what is the physical attribute of this 25,920 year cycle you refer to?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yeah i used talk about this stuff too but i dont believe it anymore, now there might be some connection to the skies and the Bible but its not entiely based on it
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Huh?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Zero degrees Aries is basically the dividing line between Pisces and Aries. This is the start of the zodiac cycle. Although it isn't precisely determined, anyone can come close just by looking at the sky. Anyone's guess would be within a degree or so. Degrees are pretty wide, the sun or moon each take up half a degree. I could be off by probably no more than a degree, which is 72 years.

I'm not sure completely though, I have to go off of other's research. I am learning astronomy and astrology, including just looking at the sky at night of ten, so I can figure out where everything really is, and eventually determine for myself visually where in the precessional cycle we are by checking right before the sun rises on one of the equinoxes. 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There are some connections that I am pretty sure of. Like following the man with the pitcher, which I think is referring to Aquarius. There are others. When they talk of sevens a lot, I think they are referring to ursa major.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Intelligence_06
What was I unclear about?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
OMG, janesix is the new ebuc.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@FLRW
Lol.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
yes it is interesting
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@janesix
You aren't really saying anything that I didn't already say I already knew in my post. I already know that the sky is divided up among these constellations, I am asking specifically what the physical basis of your 25,920 year cycle is.

For example, when people refer to a persons astrological "rising sign" the physical basis of that is they are looking at which part of the sky the sun rose in during that part of the year.

So, I ask again, what is happening in the Aquarius part of the sky that makes you refer to it as the "Age of Aquarius"?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The sign that is in the sky right before sunrise on the vernal equinox. That shows what age we are in.  (although we don't know exactly where the begiing is, the postition of zero degrees aries. We can tell within a few degrees though. I am working on a theory that regulus is Leo can be an indicator of this, but that is still just a theory for me.

Some societies used the fall equinox, which is valid as well.

I have not been able to confirm this visually, either through videos, pictures or my own eyes. I am also not very smart, I should be able to tell on any given sun rise, and extrapolate from that. I also have hills blocking my view of the east. I have been studying both astronomy and astrology to help me figure this out, and studying the sky on uncloudy nights (which are rare where I live, on the pacific coast) Astrology doesn't help much though, most of it is tropical astrology, which is one to two ages outdated.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix

“When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ And in the morning, ‘It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times".Matthew 16:3

"and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?  Matthew 24:3

The bible is riddled  throughout with astronomy from the time of the Adam. This may well have been the reason that the book of Enoch was excluded from the book altogether.  Josephus mentions a "peculiar wisdom"  that Seth's children possessed of which you can read below.

These verses mean exactly what they say, Jaynesix.  Jesus here is speaking of his (house - the fish's) time  to rule was arriving and he would be the representative of that house to rule hear on  earth in the duel roll of Priest and King. (and that is more than likely the reason why they had to get rid of John the Baptist who it appears to have believed that he was the    `chosen one`and not Jesus. John was born six months before Jesus in the old age - the outgoing age of Moses, the ram, you see.

Josephus Antiquities:

"All these[ Seth's offspring] proved to be of good dispositions. They also inhabited the same country without dissensions, and in an happy condition, without any misfortunes falling upon them, till they died. [About An. 4300] They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom, which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam’s prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire, and at another time by the violence and quantity of water, they made two pillars:  the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both: that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind: and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected by them. Now this remains in the land of Siriad to this day".

It appears that the reason Jesus was able to predict the things he did was because he had been taught the same "peculiar wisdom" and what comes when the transition begins.

janesix
janesix
I don't think he's saying people will never be able to predict the signs of the times. Probably just those he was talking to.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
@janesix
Probably just those he was talking to.

Yes I know. And he was only talking to them about the end of ages/ times because they wouldn't know being puppet priests installed in their position by Rome just as the puppet king was.. sometimes they even purchased the Priesthood.

I don't think he's saying people will never be able to predict the signs of the times.

No he isn't.  He's simply saying to those priests at the time that those priests of 2000 years ago couldn't ` read` the signs in the sky because they hadn't been taught to do so.    This is how and why he was able to level their ignorance of the ages/times, against them.

It is quite obvious that the field of astronomy/astrology has speared far and wide and to most classes in our modern age. But to those of the time, it was a astronomical timetable, a very big clock and not astronomy for astronomy's sake and astronomy was a closed shop.  It was and still is of high importance to royals and priests alike to this day.

Why do you think the Vatican has its own telescopes costing billions£££ placed around the globe.  What do they need to know as they peer into gods Livingroom? Why is it do you think the Queen of England has her own astronomer? The last time I looked her hobbies were gardening, pigeon racing, stamp collecting and above all else, horse racing.  It is because the tradition hasn't ever gone away, it is my belief that Monarchs around the world and religious institutions are still looking at/ for the    `signs in the sky` as they were back then, and for the same reasons; the signs indicates that it is time to change, and  in many ways.  Could it be that we are experiencing these turbulent changes now?

I hear many world leaders using the same soundbites of late and one that keeps leaping out to me is they all speak of  "building back better" ? What have they dismantled or are in the process of dismantling  to have to build back !?  Why are they all using the same soundbite. Do they know something we don't or shouldn't know? has the clock struck water o'clock?

Have you at all noticed the water sign popping up on your tv screen lately where they were discussing " build back better" at the recent world leaders summit?

Isn't the sign of a man pouring water over the earth the sign of Aquarius and in ancient Egypt it was wavy lines?

Johnson and Merkle

Johnson

Biden

janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
Creepy. And so off topic, but couldn't that guy even comb his hair?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@janesix
Okay that answered my question, thanks!
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Stephen
What is it that they have to build back !? 
Rumor has it there was some sort of virus going around for a bit that had a bad effect on the world economy, but I have yet to confirm that.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
Creepy.

Depends how one looks at it.  I am simply pointing out to you that is very feasible that world leaders , Monarchs and  perhaps government are all still "looking for the signs" that dictate our lives here " on earth as it is in the heavens".

And so off topic,

You do mention "world ages, precession, equinoxes, time, Aries/Pisces, Aquarius,  and Jesus " in your OP, janesix and  all relating to the sky and astronomy and what is going on above our heads in plain sight..

but couldn't that guy even comb his hair?

Hairdressing is off topic, Jane

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Rumor has it there was some sort of virus going around for a bit that had a bad effect on the world economy, but I have yet to confirm that.

So you may have reason then, to believe that the world economy has (been) collapsed and it is this that they are  "building back better" which encompasses building everything "new"? 
Well one could look at the other things that are going on at the very same time. World wide disasters.  Famine, plagues and diseases just for starters. 

I am not religious in the slightest, but one cannot ignore this:

“Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”  Jesus answered them, “Watch out that no one misleads you. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will mislead many.  You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Make sure that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is still to come.  For nation will rise up in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and earthquakes  in various places.  All  these things are the beginning of birth pains. [.............................................] and because lawlessness will increase so much, the love of many will grow cold.  But the person who endures to the end will be saved".Matthew 24:3-13

This is before we get to Revelation that speaks of  the extortionate price for a loaf of bread,etc

To my mind, there could be only one way Jesus could predict these events that come at the end of every age; being a Royal, he had simply been taught about them. It had all happened before at every transition from one house to the  "new" incoming house. And, in his case, it was the transition from the ram to the fish.  

And I'll tell you this, it was no coincidence that both the Archbishop of Canterbury in the UK and the Pope in  Rome both stood down from their posts that at one time, should have  been  held for life.

All good stuff, eh.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Stephen
Well one could look at the other things that are going on at the very same time. World wide disasters.  Famine, plagues and diseases just for starters. 
Like I said I couldn't confirm that this so-called virus exists, but you are right those things you list here are things that would require building back, preferably doing so better.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I completely agree with everything you said.