Debates: 14
drlebronski
just want to see peoples opinions on this

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@drlebronski
I assume you mean createdebate.com? Even so, debateart is visually nicer, has a better community, a much more involved mod system and more inclusive features (leader board, profile pages) 
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
Yea i meant createdebate but not debateart debate.org is a diffrent site altogether that used to be good and then it faded away and got filled with ads and trolls
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Dunno about createdebate.com, but I cannot think of a debate site in a poorer shape than Debate.org. I firmly believe that it is barely even possible.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@drlebronski
Nope. DDO is a better system overall. I mean, Createdebate.com isn't even Con/Pro anymore. One debate had a side called "penis hole breath".

DDO failed because the owners couldn't care less about people talking about arbitrary topics on the net. But if you can label a side "penis hole breath" then post single-sentence arguments, I don't think this system works.

Or maybe it is because I was introduced to online debating on DDO and amplified my power here. To me, createdebate.com seems more like reddit.