Dart is becoming bland and boring

Author: drlebronski

Total: 7
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
Whenever i see a debate that looks interesting the debate usually goes something like [subject is bullshit] the opposer would then say you did not specify the definition of bullshit therefore i will assume you mean shit from a bull but in fact [subject] is not sht from a bull therefore your statement is false. this makes debates that would otherwise be interesting bland
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@drlebronski
Easier to look for debates that interest one, and keep the 'spirit of said debate.
Than to 'lure people to a debate one creates themself, and they keep to the 'spirit of said debate.

Sometimes.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@drlebronski
But you can always create debates and specify the opponents that you know will be interesting to oppose.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@drlebronski
That is bullshit.

Never in my entire year have I seen anything like this. Can you please specify which debate it is?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Whenever i see a debate that looks interesting the debate usually goes something like [subject is bullshit] the opposer would then say you did not specify the definition of bullshit therefore i will assume you mean shit from a bull but in fact [subject] is not sht from a bull therefore your statement is false. this makes debates that would otherwise be interesting bland
You have come away with the wrong moral to your story.  

The moral of this story is NOT contenders ought not to exploit undefined terms like bullshit.
The moral of this story is instigators must always define every term and condition.

Every time you claim X is Y you should lock down what you mean by X and what you mean by Y or any good opponent will lock that down for you and to your disadvantage.  Undefined terms almost always mean that the debate will resolve on who gets to  the better definition.  
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
And what almost everyone except you has come to realise is that nobody gives enough of a shit to vote on a debate where there's too much clashing on BS like that which renders all high-effort passionate debates useless but you somehow got votes despite being a complete bore to read, which is the real secret to your victory when we see who consistently voted for you and who you consistently voted for.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@RationalMadman
And what almost everyone except you has come to realise is that nobody gives enough of a shit to vote on a debate where there's too much clashing on BS like that 
I don't think good debaters give up on basic standards like defining all terms just because one's audience has a lower standard, which claim of yours I am not sure I accept but then I haven't been debating for a while.