If the world was about to end from climate change who would you choose to save it

Author: drlebronski

Total: 16
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
If the only people that could save the world was joe biden or donald trump but you could only choose one who would you choose
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
This badly mistakes the claims of the IPCC.  The point is that we may have already passed the point of no salvation, we just don't know.  We do know that all further increases in heat trapping greenhouse gases increase the odds of human extinction.

I would not trust Donald Trump to park my car or walk my dog.  Seriously.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@drlebronski
Tough choice, I may be a progressive but both of them have displayed very perverted behaviour and irresponsible tendencies with handling power. Biden has severe dementia and is lying about it so I can't say I trust him but Trump is a far more sinister and frequent liar.

Both are low as fuck on my list.
drlebronski
drlebronski
Biden also lied about no kids in cages. but i guess  he may need more time
drlebronski
drlebronski
Biden doesn't have dementia; hes like 500 years old looking like a walking corpse you cant blame him for falling asleep sometimes
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@RatMan

LOL.

Everyone is as low as fuck on your list.

You do come out with some cracking stuff.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@drlebronski
The proposition is devoid of reason.

Nonetheless:  If either could do it, I would chose either.

Though two pairs of hands might be better than one.

RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Normally I'd ignore you but I am curious what on Earth makes you think everyone is low on my list.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Trump would be willing to go further in pursuit of a goal than biden. He would stand more odds of being successful.  

Honestly though I could put that Greta tard in charge, because she would more radically pursue success than anybody. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Climate change is damaging but not an existential issue. Climate scientists have become increasingly alarmist and their predictions increasingly inaccurate as a result. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@MisterChris
don't be a climate change denier.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@drlebronski
Try and read more carefully. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
@RatMan

Normally I'd ignore you.
Hmmmmm.

Why on Earth.
Attitude.

27 days later

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I would choose neither. Humanity as a whole has demonstrated it does not deserve to exist countless times. I am embarrassed for humanity. Not a day passes that I don't shake my head in disgust. I'll be dead soon so there's that silver lining.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@MisterChris
...Climate change is damaging.....

Erratic Climate Change, because of global warming,  may be more damaging, than the usually slower climate change,  associated with ice ages.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@drlebronski
.."about to come to the end "....is relative to what time scale?

Ex, if Pakistan and India decided to explode all of their hydrogen bombs, we may see the ' end of humanity ' with a year or two, or three or four, because of loss of  enough critical sunlight for, who knows how many months.

Erratic Climate Change, in of itself  --i.e. with indirect no effects of humans making and error with hydrogen bombs or hacked electrical grids globally---, is probably going to take at least 50 years, to end humanity. The more time the greater the percentages of erratic climate change having some synergetic effect, that, would end humanity 2 - 500 years. I dunno.

However, with enough erratic climate change, and  I can envision, side effects involving human actions, that, hasten the end of humanity.

Biden has more  experience on the global political scene,  than Trumpet.  If others give that kinda of experience a zero, then, so be your value system.

I think even China { powerhouse } would respect Biden more, even as they are playing the ' saving-face-game '  of politics.

Iran, may not respect Trumpet more, if Trumpet backs unfair { to them } military viewpoint only.

N. Korea?  May not lead to critical loss of sunlight globally, like  Pakistan and India, so, Biden may not be as personally chummy as Trumpet, or the basketball { Rodney } player, yet, I think he would have more empathy for the people of the country, if,  he felt Kim Pooh was backed into corner, and want o avoid that potential mess of man with moderate detrimental brain fart.

Sure, Biden is taking strong stance with Cuba, but they dont appear to have much nuking capability, and loosing the peoples support.  Maybe USSR-like scenarios,  all over again. I dunno.

Russia { nukes }-? Ukraine { nukes? }.   Israel { nukes }. Belarus { no nukes }. Turkey { no nukes }.  

Biden { and people around him } ---84% saving the world of unknown future----

Trumpet { and people around him } ---think of Regans secretary of defense { Al Haig,  who claimed that he was now in charge } after Regan was shot---- ergo, 11% saving the world.

Obviously Trumpet had some { not all } people of good wisdom, ---military and other---, some of which may have felt this white house needed some integrity on the inside to keep USA safe from Trumpet narrcissm.