Challenge to BrotherDThomas

Author: Yassine

Read-only
Total: 21
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
- To the dude named @BrotherDThomas who keeps harassing me with his poke-&-run tactics, the type of dude that runs away from debate, yet on his way out he turns & screams "you runaway" to save face & what's left of his dignity. In the spirit of fun, this is an open challenge to the Brother (the TRUE CHRISTIAN was it?) regarding the topic of Islam. He is to pick a topic of contention he wishes to argue, if I disagree we shall thus set up a debate with the appropriate rules & resolution.

Good luck to you Brother. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yeah we know his tactics, hes an atheist btw
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Yassine
Pretty sure the guy isn't serious. You can't let the trolls get under your skin.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Yassine
I think BrotherDThomas is funny.  

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dr.Franklin
yeah we know his tactics, hes an atheist btw
- He has to be, no Christian actually says what he says! Good to know.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Sum1hugme
Pretty sure the guy isn't serious. You can't let the trolls get under your skin.
- It's for fun. I like debating, especially the loud ones... Whatever happened to that evolution debate?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@TheUnderdog
- LMAO! He actually is pretty entertaining. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Interested in debating Yassine?
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Yassine
As long as you aren't letting them make you mad.

And we can still do it, I just got distracted is all. Although we will probably have to clear up our disagreement about what evolution is.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Yassine
i remember him from DOO, his style and language was the exact same and he was an atheist
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Yassine

YASSINE, the RUNAWAY from discussing his disgusting faith of Islam,

HEY, congratulations, you FOUND YOUR BALLS!  But, as shown because of their micro size relating to your wanting posts, you probably had to use the Hubble Space Craft Telescope in finding them! 

Regarding your pathetic Rhetorical Fallacy in your initial post, show the membership in how I was “allegedly” running away from you, when as explicitly shown, YOU WERE RUNNING AWAY 8 TIMES, I REPEAT, 8 TIMES FROM ME IN DISCUSSION OF YOUR UNGODLY FAITH  AS SHOWN IN THE LINK BELOW, HELLO?!

I have challenged YOU to discussion, whereas you FINALLY showed up after you found your “cajones,” and I WILL SET THE RULES, that you will follow at your expense in front of the membership, understood Qur’an Muslim fool in having to accept your prophet Muhammad was a abhorred PEDOPHILE?

Furthermore at your embarrassment again, as if your horrific Islamic faith isn’t embarrassing enough, you have blatantly violated DEBATEART rules by starting a thread directly towards me, you ignorant Muslim Qur’an reading fool!

“Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.”

Way to go, YASSINE, don’t worry, I will not contact the moderators in your ignorant mistake, because I want you to continue in said thread in showing this forum in how blatantly ignorant you truly are relative to your Islamic faith, understood? Maybe? 

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Interested in debating Yassine?"

The answer to your specific question is NO!  But, I am interested in totally bludgeoning him silly in discussion regarding his disgusting faith of Islam in a forthcoming thread within this forum!  To make it somewhat fair for this Muslim Qur'an reading fool YASSINE, I will blindfold myself, and type on my keyboard with my feet in easy refutation to his sickening faith of Islam!

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Sum1hugme
As long as you aren't letting them make you mad.
- Nah.

And we can still do it, I just got distracted is all. Although we will probably have to clear up our disagreement about what evolution is.
- I'm a bit busy these days too. We'll figure this out soon enough...
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YASSINE, the RUNAWAY from discussing his disgusting faith of Islam,

HEY, congratulations, you FOUND YOUR BALLS!  But, as shown because of their micro size relating to your wanting posts, you probably had to use the Hubble Space Craft Telescope in finding them! 

Regarding your pathetic Rhetorical Fallacy in your initial post, show the membership in how I was “allegedly” running away from you, when as explicitly shown, YOU WERE RUNNING AWAY 8 TIMES, I REPEAT, 8 TIMES FROM ME IN DISCUSSION OF YOUR UNGODLY FAITH  AS SHOWN IN THE LINK BELOW, HELLO?!

I have challenged YOU to discussion, whereas you FINALLY showed up after you found your “cajones,” and I WILL SET THE RULES, that you will follow at your expense in front of the membership, understood Qur’an Muslim fool in having to accept your prophet Muhammad was a abhorred PEDOPHILE?
- Not that I'm expecting much, but is that the topic of the debate you're going for? 

Furthermore at your embarrassment again, as if your horrific Islamic faith isn’t embarrassing enough, you have blatantly violated DEBATEART rules by starting a thread directly towards me, you ignorant Muslim Qur’an reading fool!

“Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.”

Way to go, YASSINE, don’t worry, I will not contact the moderators in your ignorant mistake, because I want you to continue in said thread in showing this forum in how blatantly ignorant you truly are relative to your Islamic faith, understood? Maybe? 
- How can you say so much yet say so little.... Is that the topic of another debate?

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Interested in debating Yassine?"

The answer to your specific question is NO!  But, I am interested in totally bludgeoning him silly in discussion regarding his disgusting faith of Islam in a forthcoming thread within this forum!  To make it somewhat fair for this Muslim Qur'an reading fool YASSINE, I will blindfold myself, and type on my keyboard with my feet in easy refutation to his sickening faith of Islam!
- Ew...

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i remember him from DOO, his style and language was the exact same and he was an atheist
- Same name?

Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
-->
@Yassine
I think he is demonstrating how he likes to run away.  He is the arch type example on this site for judgmentalism.  He accuses all and sundry of running - but is unable to actually face the fact that he is the ultimate runner away.  But he is funny to read. And although he is a joke - he is at least on the right side of history. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Timid8967
I think he is demonstrating how he likes to run away.  He is the arch type example on this site for judgmentalism.  He accuses all and sundry of running - but is unable to actually face the fact that he is the ultimate runner away.  But he is funny to read. And although he is a joke - he is at least on the right side of history. 
- Lol! True true... You said something interesting though. Right side of history? 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Yassine
 Lol! True true... You said something interesting though. Right side of history?
Yes, as an athiest, he is speaking as a parody on religion. 

When history is done - he will be found to be right because there is NO God.  

Fruit_Inspector
Debates: 20
Fruit_Inspector
-->
@Yassine
Here is BrotherDThomas' DDO profile

https://www.debate.org/21stCenturyIconoclast/
rosends
rosends
I have always wondered if he is related to https://forums.craigslist.org/?act=su&handle=Mr_D__Thomas
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Thread has been locked

Please note that public call out threads directed at users are prohibited by the Code of Conduct