Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 39
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Town Win (whiteflame shot Lunatic)

Wylted: You are Edward Elric. The main character in the series, you have a metal arm and leg due to performing human resurrection to bring back your dead mother and binding your brother's soul to a robot. You then set out on an adventure to learn the truth about human resurrection so that you can turn yourself back into your full bodies. Because of your desire to search for the truth, you are a Tracker. Each night you may choose to track. You will know who they visit. You win with town.

Earth: You are Alphonse Elric. You are Edward Elric's brother, in which your soul is attached to a robot due to you performing the human resurrection. Your armor is incredibly useful, as bullets can not hurt you and you are extremely strong and can only die by having your soul attachment cut off. Because of your armor protecting you from death, you are Bulletproof. You are immune to all lethal NP actions. You win with town.

Chris: You are Winry Rockbell. You are the childhood friend and mechanic for the Elric brothers. You are one the best craftswomen in the country. You are extremely caring for both of the brothers and don’t want them to danger themselves. Because of your ability to create things for the Elric brothers, you are the Craftsmen. Each night you may craft one of the 3 items, a Vest (1x Bulletproof), a Gun (1x Vigilante), or a Radar (1x Cop). Once you craft the item, you may choose someone to give the item too in the same NP. If the item is given to mafia, they will not receive it. You win with town

Whiteflame: You are Roy Mustang. You are a State Alchemist and Officer of the military. You are able to control flames, making you a powerful alchemist. However, after one of your friends die, you become motivated by vengeance and wish to kill the person who killed your friend. Because of your desire to seek vengeance on the killer of your friend, you are a 1x Vigilante. In the night, you may choose to shoot someone. You have up to two shots. If you kill 2 townies with your 2 shots, you lose your vote for the entire DP. You win with town

Badger: You are Van Hohenheim. Father to the Elric brothers, you are hated due to you never being there for your children. However, you realize this and try to seek the recognition of your children by assisting them in retaining their old bodies. You ultimately help the Elric brothers on your mission immensely due to your past that you lived. Because of your revelation of critical information to the group, you are a Cop. Each night you may investigate someone. They appear either innocent or guilty depending on affiliation. You win with town

Polygot: You are Riza Hawkeye. A soldier for the military, you are Roy Mustang’s accomplice in his mission for revenge. You share information from Roy’s investigation to the other soldiers that are interested, despite being sent to another place. You then share key information about the Ishvalan Civil War to help the Elric brothers. Because you spread key information, you are the Messenger. Each night you may send a message to a player. You win with town

===============

Lunatic: You are Wrath (AKA King Fuhrer Bradley). You are the leader of the country. Despite being considered likeable, you hide a deep secret, in which you are actually a Homunculi wanting to destroy the world. Because of your power inside the government, you are a Godfather. You do not appear guilty on any cop results. You win with mafia.

Pie: You are Envy. You have the ability to transform into other people and entities due to your power as a Homunculi. YDespite being able to transform into humans, you wish that you can be truly a human. Because of your ability to change into different forms of life, you are a JOAT (1x Role Cop, 1x Ninja, 1x Framer, 1x Lawyer). You win with mafia

The theme split is Seven Deadly Sins versus Elric allies. You will need to fake claim your characters

Fake Claims Character: Maria Ross, Miller,May Chung; Doctor
Alex Louis Armstrong, Scar

==

Good game all. Not gonna say balance was perfect, as I designed this game for 12, but I was in a rush and threw this together.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
Thanks for playing
Vader
Vader
-->
@Earth
@badger
@Polyglot
Thanks for playing
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Boo ya. Well played, Luna. Almost had me in the end.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Game worked out well, dude. I actually really like the whole giving mafia fake character/role claims.

Well played, whiteflame. 
badger
badger
I want to play again. 
badger
badger
Actually TUF as godfather after Pie flipping lawyer really did confuse the fuck out of me lol. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@badger
I usually give fake claims and roles for games with obvious themes splits
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Because of your desire to seek vengeance on the killer of your friend, you are a 1x Vigilante. In the night, you may choose to shoot someone. You have up to two shots. If you kill 2 townies with your 2 shots, you lose your vote for the entire DP. You win with town
Uh what?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This game was extremely town sided and I mean extremely 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Chris’s role is essentially an investigative role while giving town 1x. Clearly broken.

Town had a full Tracker. 

Town had a full Cop, which is fine.

Town had a complete BP which is insane.

And town had unlimited Vigilante shots.

What do scum have? A GF, Ninja, and Lawyer/Framer. Lawyer clearly being useless with the Miller fake claim
badger
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
It was. Stacked roles and 3 if not 4 untouchable character claims. Honestly I see the value in themes in that it gets people talking and participating, it's just a good starting point. But these untouchable claims are dubious af tbh. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Balance was whack as shit. The vig and the bullet proof combo in an 8 player game is actually insane. But GG
badger
badger
I don't think the roles made a bit of difference this game though, besides whiteflame shooting two mafia. The game was townsided by theme. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Mafia should’ve had a roleblocker lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
I don't think the roles made a bit of difference this game though, besides whiteflame shooting two mafia. The game was townsided by theme. 
They did actually. Game would’ve been over much earlier if we didn’t get lucky and kill Chris
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
Town shooting two mafia in an 8 player game... I can't argue or wifom my way out of a vig shot lol. I would have been okay with maybe a 1x vig but even that is pretty imbalanced since we don't really have a counter to it. 

If you take logical deduction out of a game and make it reliant on night actions the game inevitably becomes a boring waste of time. Part of the reason these other sites are more succesful in activity. Mafia universe and mafia scum do not rely on powre roles. It's pretty behavior reliant. Dart hosts rarely use vanillas these days and if they do your lucky to see like 1
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Mafia should’ve had a roleblocker lol
Oh hell yeah, even if we had a counter to the vig I wouldnt feel as if I wasted my time as much
badger
badger
I mean yeah it was townsided either way, but you guys lost by theme anyway. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Town shooting two mafia in an 8 player game... I can't argue or wifom my way out of a vig shot lol. I would have been okay with maybe a 1x vig but even that is pretty imbalanced since we don't really have a counter to it. 
There needs to be a fine balance between behavior and role madness. 

I feel like my games play that perfectly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
Theme is something we could argue and WIFOM our way out of. We were gonna kill you to confirm the fact that Earth had to be scum because Luna was inno
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Oh hell yeah, even if we had a counter to the vig I wouldnt feel as if I wasted my time as much
Supa’s games are always this way sadly
badger
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
You guys got lucky killing Chris like you said. If you hadn't, you'd have been in the second DP with 3 confirmed townies pretty much. Roles aside. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
I wouldn't rely too heavily on that in future games though. Mods frequently fvck with us by either giving mafia main characters as fake claims, or inverse the theme split. This was one of those rare games where that didn't happen, but usually relying on thematic analysis is pretty tricky til mid game when you have flips enough to kind of make determinations with that logic. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
You guys got lucky killing Chris like you said. If you hadn't, you'd have been in the second DP with 3 confirmed townies pretty much. Roles aside. 
Supa’s games are always this was - unbalanced. Check out some of my modded games. They’re a fun mix between roles you’ve never seen before, common roles, and head spinning behavior goals
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Supa’s games are always this way sadly
I've played in more of his bad games then good ones but I feel like he's had a couple ones that I felt were balanced. I couldn't name them off the top of my head though. I think I liked naruto. 
badger
badger
And whiteflame and Polyglot not far off confirmed - at least Polyglot would have never went against whiteflame. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
And whiteflame and Polyglot not far off confirmed - at least Polyglot would have never went against whiteflame. 

Polygot’s role we still could have WIFOM cause there’s a scum role very similar to his role that I played as scum oncs
badger
badger
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes Polyglot was questionable, but Poly would have never lynched whiteflame. And then Edward, Alphonse, and Winry practically clear besides. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@badger
Pie being salty is always funny to see. He didn’t volunteer to shrink a 12 person to an 8 game in a couple days 

Also Pie just bitches when he loses. All the time