Why whites should ruthlessly murder their own felines

Author: Wylted

Total: 30
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Let me make one thing crystal clear for you cat cucks. Cats are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living cat requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce cat food. So do you people actually care about animals or not? Make up your fucking mind.

Having a cat as a pet only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to the expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as cats. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now an obsolete liability.

Getting a cat is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like cats, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have cats: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your cats as practice for hardening yourselves, and to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Cats are a proxy burden to the race you falsely claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have cats then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless cats.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
right. The fact they are subjugated to people would be suffering for them. Dying means no more suffering after this one. I encourage every other race to do this also, but to the sympathy to the cats.

If cats actually enjoy being pets, then pretend me and the post above said nothing. I am sorry.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
Other races already mistreat animals, which is why I feel whites need the most encouragement.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I like the message of the post but there's also

Biologists estimated that cats are responsible for the deaths of as many as 3.7 billion birds and 20.7 billion smaller animals, including mice, voles
The domestication and so propping up of cats, an apex predator, is actually an extinction level event. Hedgehogs, sparrows, frogs, and many other small animals are now endangered species because of cats.

I have about 9 cats at all times tbh, but on a farm ya know. They're all feral and I've never touched one ever, they just stare at me from across the yard, beautiful murderous bastards sat in flowers. But if you get close they're all missing eyes, or ears, or bits of tails. We have one, Oscar Pistorius, is managing without his front left paw, stubbing around the place. One landed into my grandmother's house one day with a length of intestine hanging out of his belly, my grandmother cut it off with a bread knife so we wouldn't have to be looking at it and let him off. 

A man should aspire to catliness. 
badger
badger
I love my cats tbh. They're beautiful. 
badger
badger
Biologists estimated that cats are responsible for the deaths of as many as 3.7 billion birds and 20.7 billion smaller animals, including mice, voles
Yearly, obviously. Cats are a Holocaust. 
badger
badger
A dog is more fun obviously, but also one day one of my cats got stuck up a very tall tree and that's the best use I ever got out of a drone. 
badger
badger
My grandfather grew to love our cats in his later years. I think it was the independence of them. We had a fat old beagle too that he hated. I think he saw his own decline in him. The days of lively sheepdogs and powerful workhorses gone. 
badger
badger
It's that grandmother's birthday today. Woman raised me. RIP.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
This reads like a cut & paste from Stormfront followed by a find and replace with "cats."
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
A study conducted just last year has found that house cats “have similar personality structures to African lions with high inclinations toward dominance, impulsiveness and neuroticism.” Lions, by the way, are responsible for over 200 human deaths a year, a number that dwarfs the 30 attributed to dogs.

Furthermore, of the 30 or so deaths caused by dogs last year 27 of these involved pit bulls. The case that dogs are dangerous death machines is less a case against dogs in general and more a case against pit bulls specifically. Con himself points out that there are 187 recognized dog breads, so in effect less than 0.01% of dogs are responsible for 90% of these deaths, a statistic that points towards the inevitable conclusion that the vast minority of dogs are violent.

Cats on the other hand are almost exclusively evil and the average cat is far more sinister than the average dog. There’s no doubt about it, cats are vicious hunters and “If they were bigger, they probably would consider killing you.”
“Cats can be fantastic, sweet companions — until they turn on you.”
Your cat is gunning for you, a fact now backed up by science, so what are you going to do about it? The obvious solution is of course to burn them. This serves the purpose of removing your cat before it can
a) learn how to kill you.
b) reproduce and pass on its hatred and some new super death mutation, which given the rate at which cats are capable of reproducing is only a matter of time or,
c) go rogue and contribute to the environmental damage. A public burning would also send a clear and effective message to all other cats not to mess with you.

As far as cats on the Internet goes, I don’t see why this should prevent cats from being lit on fire. In fact, given the great popularity of cats on the Internet, posting a video of you lighting some up would be sure to catapult you towards YouTube stardom and the bucket loads of money that comes with you.

- Feral cats are an invasive and environmentally destructive pest species and should be destroyed.
- Cats provide a more pleasurable fire lighting experience, with a greater surface area to volume ratio and a greater proportion of highly combustible fur.
- Dogs fill more roles, such as security and police dogs, sniffer dogs and guide dogs and are far more useful to society than cats are.
- Scientific studies have shown that all cats are evil and if they could kill you, they would.
- Cats make for much more effective Combustion and Arson transports than dogs.

badger
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
I also have a pit bull and he's my favourite dog I've ever owned. He's such a willful little shit. He's like a person. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
Some states will let you own a grown Chimpanzee.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
I certainly agree with the substitute children and expiring egg thing.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Alabama will let you fuck a chimpanzee. It's why we went to war against the germans
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Alabama will let you fuck a chimpanzee.
How else are you going to create a Trump voter?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people.
YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS - - IN TWO MINUTES AND FORTY TWO SECONDS
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Alabama will let you fuck a chimpanzee. It's why we went to war against the germans.
Gap-sentence link maybe.

Can you explain the link between WW2 and Chimpophilia.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
ww2 is Americans making sure we remain free.

Freedom is best expressed through a nations ability to fuck animals. 
sadolite
sadolite
"So do you people actually care about animals or not?" By care about, do you mean as a food source? Yes I care about them. I would eat my own cat if it came to my survival, I'd eat your cat, dog, parrot, hamster, ferret what ever pet you have.  Do I think animals have rights,? No. They live because I allow it. I ( man) learned to throw a rock so that ended the animal kingdoms food chain evolution. Emotional attachment to animals is irrelevant. You can be that way and I wont stop you, but don't think for one second you can force that on me. If I am hungry I will kill and eat anything that moves if there is no other means > (farm raised animals). People in first world countries are so friken ignorant to reality.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Don't forget the Russians.

Americans have a tendency to forget the Russians when they talk about victory in Europe.

And I'm not sure that beastiality featured in Russian thinking....They were probably happy with raping German women....And eating the chimpanzees...Not that there were many chimps to be found in Europe at the time.....Cat soup maybe.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Other races already mistreat animals, which is why I feel whites need the most encouragement.
This isn’t accurate; Indians and many Africans have a plant based diet.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Indians are vegetarians mostly, not vegan. I don't believe you about Africans. 

Also please do not confuse plant based with vegan. Plant based means meat is like a garnish, not that it is not included in the diet
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
And your libertarian.  Libertarians don’t try ink in groups such as, “protect your people”.  They realize that everyone owns their own bodies.  You don’t have any people except yourself.  My people isn’t the white race; it is merely myself.

People are individuals, not groups.  If an immigrant commits a murder, the only one that should be punished is that individual immigrant, not every immigrant.  If a gun owner murders people, only that gun owner deserves punishment, not every gun owner.

Screw SJW logic on the left and the right.  You are in charge of your own destiny; not your race.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
And your libertarian.  Libertarians don’t try ink in groups such as, “protect your people”.  They realize that everyone owns their own bodies.  You don’t have any people except yourself.  My people isn’t the white race; it is merely myself
We as whites are very individualistic. It is why jews or blacks or others who have strong in group bias are taking us out one by one, merely because we treat everyone as equals and base things like hiring decisions on merit
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
We as whites are very individualistic. It is why jews or blacks or others who have strong in group bias are taking us out one by one, merely because we treat everyone as equals and base things like hiring decisions on merit
Your not individualistic.  Some whites are, except those who want to ban certain guns or certain Muslims from the US based on terror attacks most guns and most Muslims aren’t responsible for.

The only group of people that are 100% individualistic are libertarians, irrespective of their race or religion.

Since your not individualistic, your not libertarian.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
does my profile say libertarian or something and I am unaware of it?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Your profile says your libertarian.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
I'll see if nazi is available. Sorry