Author: Wylted

Total: 83
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I love you too man.

Don’t worry, these shenanigans will be significantly harder to do after state legislatures are done with election integrity measures
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Also oromagi

Here are several examples of election fraud. 
Notice how he only includes examples done by Republicans when there are countless…in inner cities done by Democrats.

This what we call selective media.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Omission is the hallmark of a partisan hack.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
According to Wylted no shenanigans took place. Can you prove him wrong?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
STAR-Vote: A Secure, Transparent, Auditable, and Reliable Voting System [**]
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@oromagi
I am not a Republican and take great offense to my name even being associated with any political party. You are only as good as its worst most corrupt pedophile.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the new Republican perspective on the Republican Party.

prove the rule of law exists ,

I see you completely ignore my example of why it no longer exists
Because readers will be more readily convinced by your ignorance then any counter I could make.  The rule of law does not require the absence of crime.

Specifics please:

The current QAnon audit in Maricopa County is not a lawful enterprise. 

Republican Judges in AZ have already ruled that nothing the Cyber Ninja recount announces is legally binding.

As I already explained, Federal law requires states to hold on to ballots for 22 months. As Republican Governor Doug Ducey points out, he has overseen three independent audits, the last one complete Feb 23rd, and found no irregularities.  The AZ GOP voted to censure their own Republican Governor for stating that simple fact out loud.   When some Arizona Senators turned those ballots over to a bunch of random ad-hoc private companies-for-hire by Republicans, the State of Arizona illegally lost custody of those Maricopa County ballots and can no longer verify their authenticity.   The main firm Cyber Ninjas has no auditing experience at all and is run by the main guy who invented all the Hugo Chavez/ Dominion conspiracy theories in November.  Not just not objective, but actually the most wildly biased person you could possibly select for the job.   The correct processes for audits in the State of Arizona were not followed and both ballots and voting machines have spent weeks out of sight from any bipartisan oversight or even official oversight.  By breaking a whole bunch of laws designed to guarantee that AZ elections are free and fair, Republicans have ensured that the Maricopa County ballots can't ever be audited again.

Both of your (very biased) sources blame Maricopa County Democrats while failing to tell you that Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (the main body objecting) is overwhelmingly Republican.  On May 17, the board held a hearing and sent Fann a twelve-page letter to dispute her allegations of wrongdoing by county officials. Republican board chairman Jack Sellers stated that the allegations were actually due to the incompetence of the auditors and accused Fann of an "attempt at legitimatizing a grift disguised as an audit."  Several of the Republican State Senators who voted in favor of the audit have withdrawn their support and now complain that the whole charade makes Republicans "look like idiots."  The very, very Republican Arizona Republic had denounced the audit as ridiculous.

Congress and the US Dept of Justice have already launched investigations.

Consider that:

• All prior legal audits took 2-3 days to recount the votes.  Cyber Ninjas has been monkeying around these ballots for 78 days and expects to continue for months.   Why does this extra-legal recount take 36 times longer than a normal legal recount?  What are they up to?
  • Republican candidates whose names were on the ballot have been spotted counting ballots.  Even in Venezuela, that shit wouldn't fly.
  • Since only black and blue ink is allowed on the ballots, legal auditors have never allowed counters to have black or blue pens.  But these counters had black and blue pens in their hands for weeks before newspapers reported that violation and forced them to stop.
  • Voting system data has been illegally taken out of state as far afield as a remote cabin in Montana.  Cyber Ninjas calls the cabin their "lab" and refuses to say what they were up to.
  • Cyber Ninjas refuses to set a deadline or discuss their process or discuss who is doing the counting.  The whole audit is just a black box.
  • Multiple  Cyber Ninja employees have quit and filed multiple sexual harassment complaints.
  • Auditors accused Maricopa County of deleting the voter database via a Trump press release.  Cyber Ninjas later admitted that the database wasn't deleted, they just lacked the technical expertise to know how to find .dbf.  What's interesting is that they are reporting to Donald Trump before talking to Maricopa County, the owner of the ballots they are auditing.
  • The cost so far is estimated at $6-10 million but the Republican party has only ponied up $150,000 so far.  It is not clear who is paying Cyber Ninjas for their operating expenses and of course, Cyber Ninjas isn't saying much.  They clearly hope to bill the county at the end of this but Maricopa has made it clear that they will sue the AZ Republican Party for expenses- which means Republicans are going to be that much shorter of funds for 2022 races thanks to Donald's personal vanity project.
  • What the fuck? 

The Epoch Times?  Really?  You trust Chinese cultists to give you the news over local newspapers?

This isn't even a government audit.  This is just one guy, a state Senator Trump guy name Doug Mastriano.  Mastriano says he left the Jan 6th insurrection after things got violent but video has emerged proving that he stood and watched police get beaten.  Anyway, Doug has written to 3 counties saying he wants to take illegal ownership of their ballots, Arizona style and those 3 counties (2 have Republicans majorities) have written back questioning Doug's legal right to take their ballots.  That's where it stands.  Doug's going to have to get some kind legal authority first and again, if he break the chain of custody like Arizona did, all he will accomplish is a waste of taxpayer money.

All of which has pay-fors.   Taxes.   That's how Democrats do things.  And that money is actually going to everyone unlike Republican's unpaid for friend and family bailouts.

Republicans cost us $16 Trillion in 2020, cut taxes for themselves and their wealthy friends, crashed the economy and now have the disgusting  lack of character to criticize the Democrats who have to figure out how to pay for their flagrancy.  Trump's actually  charging his Secret Service Agents rent.  What a grifter.  What a con.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
According to Wylted no shenanigans took place. Can you prove him wrong?
I don’t have to do anything lmaoo.

If you have something to say, you can say it
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@oromagi
you went in on him lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Omission is the hallmark of a partisan hack.
He’s probably the most elitist person I’ve seen on this site lol
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
It doesn't matter how much fraud is shown, the response will always be the same, so what, it wasn't enough to change the election.
That will be the response until you can provide evidence to the contrary. That’s how it works, and that’s how it’s supposed to work.

Which of course cant be proved because all the evidence has already been destroyed.
First of all no it hasn’t, they still have the ballots. Well except Arizona who turned their ballots over to a private company run by a Qanon conspiracy theorist. Those might as well be destroyed because no discrepancy found at this point could ever be trusted.

But more importantly, if it can’t be proved then you have no reason to believe it. Logic 101.

The key piece of proof is always lost, missing or wont be allowed to be examined.
Yes, that’s how conspiracy theories work. They’re unfalsifiable, so every time what’s asked for is provided the goal posts move to the next thing. 

The ballots have been counted, recounted and counted again, all certified by republican officials. 60 court cases thrown out, many by Trump appointed judges. So ask yourself, what would make you believe it wasn’t stolen? I suspect you have no real world answer.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
When will you ever realize that RINOS are no longer the GOP lol.

Arizona is RINO country. 

It’s literally the same thing on the left. Progressives under Bernie vs Pelosi and the Establishment.

Trump and the Populists vs the likes of McCain and Romney with the Establishment.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
We all have the same enemy. The establishment. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@Wylted
Also oromagi

Here are several examples of election fraud. 
Notice how he only includes examples done by Republicans when there are countless…in inner cities done by Democrats.

This what we call selective media.
I took my list from The Heritage Foundation's list, hardly a Democratic source.  I only counted cases affecting the 2020  presidential election ballot.  That is, The Heritage Foundation has not found one definite case of an illegal vote for Biden. Plenty of Democrats convicted of fraud in local election, faking illegal signatures on ballot measures, etc but no votes for Biden.    I've remarked on  this a couple of time over the past six months and looked everywhere.  There has to be some real cases of fraud favoring  Biden's direction but I honestly cannot find a single one and, at this point, would feel better seeing at least one.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
When will you ever realize that RINOS are no longer the GOP lol.

Arizona is RINO country. 

It’s literally the same thing on the left. Progressives under Bernie vs Pelosi and the Establishment.

Trump and the Populists vs the likes of McCain and Romney with the Establishment.
and George Will and Dick Cheney and George W Bush and George Bush and Steve Schmidt and Chuck Hagel and William Cohen and Michael Hayden and Colin Powell and Tom Ridge and Bill Kristol and The New Republic, for fuck's sake, and the Wall Street Journal and Christine Todd Whitman and Condoleezza Rice and James Comey and Robert Mueller and Richard Armitage and Brett McGurk and John Bolton and Peggy Noonan and Anthony Scaramucci and Omarosa and Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski and Ben Sasse and Lincoln Chaffe and James Mattis and Jeff Flake, for fuck's sake, and Bob Corker and Joe Walsh and Charlie Baker and Larry Hogan and John Kasich and George Pataki and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Marc Sanford and Rick Snyder and John Paul Stevens and Michael Steele and Max Boot and Rex Tillerson and Michael Cohen and David Brooks and George Conway and David Frum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Dan Coats and Caitlyn Jenner and Bret Stephens and Pete Wehner and Ann Coulter, for fuck's sake, and Charlie Sykes and Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman and The New Hampshire Union Leader and literally thousands more prominent Republicans, the heart and soul of the Republican party less than 10 years ago all gone because they wouldn't suck Trump's dick.  It would have been easier and more honest if Trump had just formed his own party and left the Republicans alone.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Partisan hacks excluded.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
The New Hampshire Union Leader and literally thousands more prominent Republicans, the heart and soul of the Republican party less than 10 years ago all gone because they wouldn't suck Trump's dick
That’s where you’re wrong. They’re establishment hacks that have been screwing over the country for years, along with the likes of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
You think I care. I could careless who it benefited. The fact it’s happening is concerning to me. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Pie be sitting there calling you a liar and saying he doesn't have to prove it. You going to take that?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
clearly there were shenanigans by Republicans. Like Trump sabotaging the mail service. Democrats were just massively more successful at shenanigans.

At worst though, pue would have been saying I was mistaken.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
The New Hampshire Union Leader and literally thousands more prominent Republicans, the heart and soul of the Republican party less than 10 years ago all gone because they wouldn't suck Trump's dick
That’s where you’re wrong. They’re establishment hacks that have been screwing over the country for years, along with the likes of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi 
Everybody's establishment except King Trump.  More of that Orwellian doublethink.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
You think I care. I could careless who it benefited. The fact it’s happening is concerning to me. 
Classic doublethink.  Trump tells you that the election is fraudulent so you are required to be concerned but you can't prove that anybody but Trump committed any election fraud so you are required to not care who benefitted.  Your thought process is officially knotted.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
What worthless dialogue, my sources are better because I think they are so they beat your sources so that makes me right. Pretty much sums up all debate sights.
"I don't see what I am looking at and this internet source proves it"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite

Jen Psaki just revealed she is the new Orwellian ministry of truth.

Believe the few Oligarchs in DC, not your own eyes. Some sick Wizard of Oz shit for sure.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
What worthless dialogue, my sources are better because I think they are so they beat your sources so that makes me right. Pretty much sums up all debate sights.
Well stated.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
The establishment is an imaginary bogeyman  referred to because it means whatever one wants it to mean. It’s the most meaningless and yet prevalent bad guy in politics, and it is exactly what paved the way for the absurd political discourse being had in this country today. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
The establishment is an imaginary bogeyman  referred to because it means whatever one wants it to mean. It’s the most meaningless and yet prevalent bad guy in politics, and it is exactly what paved the way for the absurd political discourse being had in this country today. 
Everyone wants to remove the current gaggle of corrupt corporate mobster whores and replace them with their own corrupt corporate mobster whores.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
@oromagi
My sources are better because they have local reporters who actually know York county and Maricopa County and speak to the County officials. 

All three of your sources get their information from the same source:  The Epoch Times

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement

Falun Gong is a new religious movement.  Falun Gong was founded by its leader Li Hongzhi in China in the early 1990s. Falun Gong has its global headquarters in Dragon Springs, a 400-acre compound around Cuddebackville in Deerpark, New York, near the current residence of Li Hongzhi.   Life in Dragon Springs is tightly controlled by Li-  internet access is restricted, the use of medicines is discouraged, and arranged relationships are common.

According to a 2020 report by the Los Angeles magazine:
Both Shen Yun and Epoch Times are funded and operated by members of Falun Gong, a controversial spiritual group that was banned by China's government in 1999. [...] Falun Gong melds traditional Taoist principles with occasionally bizarre pronouncements from its Chinese-born founder and leader, Li Hongzhi. Among other pronouncements, Li has claimed that aliens started invading human minds in the beginning of the 20th century, leading to mass corruption and the invention of computers. He has also denounced feminism and homosexuality and claimed he can walk through walls and levitate. But the central tenet of the group's wide-ranging belief system is its fierce opposition to communism.
In 2000, Li founded Epoch Times to disseminate Falun Gong talking points to American readers. Six years later he launched Shen Yun as another vehicle to promote his teachings to mainstream Western audiences. Over the years Shen Yun and Epoch Times, while nominally separate organizations, have operated in tandem in Falun Gong's ongoing PR campaign against the Chinese government, taking directions from Li.
Despite its conservative agenda, Epoch Times took pains until recently to avoid wading into partisan U.S. politics. That all changed in June 2015 after Donald Trump descended on a golden escalator to announce his presidential candidacy, proclaiming that he "beat China all the time." In Trump, Falun Gong saw more than just an ally—it saw a savior. As a former Epoch Times editor told NBC News, the group's leaders "believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the communist party."   Falun Gong extensions have also been active in promoting the European alt-right.

So, all of your information on the subject was filtered through a  secretive foreign cult leader which is why your sources fail to note that the audits have no basis in law and fail to report that most of the resistance to these audits is Republican (naturally, because they want recounts in places that are historically Republican but rejected Trump and voted Biden).

My information came from local reporters- US citizens who are permitted to get on the internet and take medicine when they feel sick, and consequently, are probably more likely to tell me what's really going on than a foreign cult leader might.  Yes, a very Republican-leaning newspaper in Maricopa County is a better source for information about an audit in Maricopa County than a Chinese cult on a compound in NY.  Yes, a Harrisburg based reporter for a Republican-leaning newspaper in Pittsburgh  is a better source for information about one Pennsylvania State Senator's illegal request for personal custody over Pennsylvania ballots than a Chinese Cult on a compound in NY.

I think you had to search pas  a lot of real reporting to find those three cult-generated non-reported stories that confirmed your heavily manipulated bias.

Yes, objectively, definitely, my sources are way, way, way better than your sources.  My sources are American.  My sources are free.  My sources are local.  Your sources are not any of those things.  Don't you mind having your opinion manipulated by foreign cults?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
The establishment is an imaginary bogeyman  
This is the tell tale sign of somebody who thinks they are part of the establishment.  

To be so stupid as to think that their are no deeply entrenched Washington elite is stupid. You have whole dynasties like the Bush's, Clinton's and Kennedies and other long time politicians 

Biden for example has been deeply entrenched in Washington for years and so many of them have lost touch with the average person. And denying this exists and no "establishment" are real is retarded. 

You have establishment where ever you go. It fills a power vacuum created in democratic societies or institutions.  Even on this site, there are a handful of people who collectively have a large influence over the site culture and can be referred to as "the establishment" . By the way, you aren't one of them and I am. 

The establishment is real wherever you go, and yes they might have different opinions than each other or on be separate sides of the aisle, but the one thing that connects them is that they are usually in an ivory tower and all of their thinking is from a frame of reference most of us, never experience. 
Wylted
Wylted
Oro just used the genetic fallacy. 

Person a has religious ties and I don't like their religion, so those people cannot possibly have information that is accurate. 

If a cult leader tells oro that lions are heading for him and he sees lions heading for him in the distance, he will dismiss it as untrue because he doesn't like the cult leader 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
Oro just used the genetic fallacy. 
There it is.