Author: Wylted

Total: 21
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
The mass media are owned by international Zio-banksters who, while making a big deal of their "Jewishness", use ordinary Jews as scapegoats and human shields

Wylted
Wylted
Bobby fisher reported to have an IQ of 180, also has expressed concerns about jewish control of institutions https://www.jweekly.com/1999/02/05/bobby-fischer-spews-more-anti-semitism/

Why do geniuses seem inclined to be anti Semitic?

Is it possible they just happen to be smart enough to unravel what is going on, or are midwits that have 60 to 80 IQ points less than these geniuses, correct that it is merely a coincidence that jews are attracted to positions of power and influence and coincidentally follow the outline of the protocols of the learned elders of zion
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
It's weird because he doesn't sound very smart.

I looked at his wikipedia page.  You would think that wikipedia would say he's the smartest man in the world because of all these important insights he's made in some or various fields of study but there's nothing like that.   Langan claims that he can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics but fails to explain why he doesn't just do that then.  Such an equation would be very popular.   In fact, the article spends way more time explaining why Langan dropped out of college and worked a long series of manual labor jobs for the next 30 years.  I assume Langan is the one writing page because I doubt many objective biographers would think we need to know that his mom forgot to send the requisite financial info for his scholarship.

Langan's support of conspiracy theories, including the 9/11 Truther movement (Langan has claimed that the George W. Bush administration staged the 9/11 attacks in order to distract the public from learning about the CTMU) and the white genocide conspiracy theory, as well as his opposition to interracial relationships, have contributed to his gaining a following among members of the alt-right and others on the far right.  Journalists have described certain of Langan's Internet posts as containing "thinly veiled" antisemitism and making antisemitic "dog whistles".

(Recent tweets suggest that any prior veils are certainly put aside now).

So, Langan  claims that he can prove that God exists with math and that Bush brought down the twin towers to prevent Langan from proving God with math but  twenty years later Langan's incredibly world-shaking equation still goes unpublished.  He appears on game shows and gives plenty of interviews but his claims of genius don't seem to have been applied self-promotion.  Gee, I wonder why.

Maybe he's only  the smartest man in the world in the Trumpiest sense of that expression.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
 this was before the internet was big. He is called the smartest because he has the highest IQ test score on record. Sort of like how ann landers became famous for her IQ score. Prior to the internet being big, I remember him introduced on gameshows as being the smartest man alive and specials done on him by reputable news shows like 20 20
Wylted
Wylted
also bobby fisher is undoubtedly high IQ as well, given what it takes to be a chess grandmaster and the best in the world
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
Why do geniuses seem inclined to be anti Semitic?
False. One of the top chess masters now and the guy who gave theoretical foundation the atom bomb don't seem antisemetic. Nor was the richest coin-trader. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
do you know what the word "inclined" means?
Wylted
Wylted
Geniuses are more inclined to be antisemitic. Of course if they are jews they may have a pro jewish bias that blinds them to the fact a jewish mafia runs things.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
You gave ONE example of a non-jew genius then said that geniuses are more likely to be antisemitic...
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
I also gave bobby fisher who said that, granted he is a jew, but he has inside knowledge so is more reliable. 

Other examples include Martin Luther, Ford and jesus
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
also bobby fisher is undoubtedly high IQ as well, given what it takes to be a chess grandmaster and the best in the world
Fisher was a miserable Jewish schizophrenic.  He spent his life admiring Hitler who would have gassed him for his ancestry. And why?  What did Hitler ever accomplish except the utter destruction of his country, friends, and family?   People had to change their names from Hitler he was so universally despised.  Similarly, Fisher was incapable  of not sabotaging every relationship in his life and died a miserable, painful death because he refused to have a kidney stone removed.  He literally pissed on his own organs until he died from infection, estranged from friends, family, and country- all he had left were people who liked him for his chess play- which was very impressive.

On 9/11, Fisher stated that the attack was justified and that he hoped the US Govt would fall soon so that the mass slaughter of Jews could begin again.  So your second genius would seem to refute your first genius on the causes of 9/11.  I can see why you admire these guys so much.  If someone shares your biases, they must be a genius and if those geniuses confirm your biases then you must be a genius.  You can ignore all the rational arguments that refute you because you have proved to yourself that you must smarter than all your critics.  Call me picky but I more admire geniuses with accomplishments.  I like geniuses with survival skills.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Did you know Hitler made exceptions for some of his Jewish generals?
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
His work looks like a lot of word salad. Is there a quick terminology for this mess?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
no, they aren't geniuses because they share my biases. Fisher was a genius because of the 180 IQ and the other one was considered the smartest man in the world for a while. It was huge news because the media liked that a genius worked as a bouncer. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
no, they aren't geniuses because they share my biases.
Yes they are.  The majority of the world's geniuses share none of your irrational hatred for the Jews yet you forego that majority's opinion in favor of a tiny minority of highly eccentric geniuses who conform to your world view and elevate those two as representative of high intelligence (and by extension, imply your own).

Fisher was a genius because of the 180 IQ and the other one was considered the smartest man in the world for a while.
IQ has little to do with intelligence.  If you are looking for a brain that is good at engineering, architecture, spatial relationships I think IQ is a reasonably reliable metric.  Beyond that, IQ is incapable of quantifying wit, perception, memory, generalization, analogization, prioritization, socialization, linguistic aptitude, musical aptitude, common sense, decision-making, etc, etc,  IQ measures less than 2% of what humans call intelligence.  Mostly, IQ is just a number assholes use to justify poor behavior.

It was huge news because the media liked that a genius worked as a bouncer. 
Yeah, the guy who goes on a lot of TV shows to label himself the smartest man in the world worked as a minimum wage tough guy for twenty years and somehow that doesn't make you question his claim.  Even if he were particularly intelligent (which he is manifestly not) what is the value of such a claim if his alleged intelligence is not utilized or demonstrated in any capacity?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Yeah, the guy who goes on a lot of TV shows to label himself the smartest man in the world worked as a minimum wage tough guy for twenty years and somehow that doesn't make you question his claim.  Even if he were particularly intelligent (which he is manifestly not) what is the value of such a claim if his alleged intelligence is not utilized or demonstrated in any capacity?
The claim isn't his. The frenzy happened because his radically high IQ was discovered. Hey but you think you are smarter than bobby fisher who has a 180 IQ also and that his ideals can be disproven by a midwit like you

oromagi
oromagi
The claim isn't his.
He is the only source I can find for this claim.  Find another.

The frenzy happened because his radically high IQ was discovered.
what frenzy?  

Hey but you think you are smarter than bobby fisher
Never said that.  Acting smarter than you is a good debate tactic but I've made no such claim vs Fisher (nor would I dare try)

who has a 180 IQ also and that his ideals can be disproven by a midwit like you

What ideals were those?   I'm not sure I'd call anti-Semitism an ideal- more a paranoid delusion, an irrational conspiracy theory.  Schizophrenics tend to exhibit a rather different moral cognition than the norm and Fisher's early embrace of Hitler is clearly a reply to his Jewish mother, who had fled the Nazis and made herself  a physician in the US as a single mother in the 1950's (no minor accomplishment)  at the cost of utterly neglecting her children- abandoning them for months at a time.  Fisher's mother did not approve of his interest in chess and never saw him play or even congratulated him on his success.  So I understand why anti-Semitism worked  for Fisher - as a way of screaming hate at his mom.  
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
Wylted on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate jews?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
that's tough. I like whiteflame a lot. I have some jewish friends, but things like David banning me for manufactured reasons and the shenanigans I saw from airman really played into jewish stereotypes of being sneaky, and I notice some  problems with jewishness in general. They seem to push multiculturalism abroad and reject it for their homeland, and if you listen to the reasons they reject it their, you can tell what their intent is here by pushing it.

It's weird that that jewish push this SJW narrative that no whites are deserving of success that they got it handed to them through privilege, but when you point out their disproportionate success, as a result of strong in group preference, they scream antisemitic. 

So why is disproportionate jewish success supposed to be celebrated but disproportionate white success is called the result of privilege?

You also see stuff like the strong jewish influence on Marxism which killed 60 million in China, 20 million in Russia etc. So as a group I hate them strongly
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
oh my god