Evolution, Neanderthal

Author: janesix

Total: 9
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Is it really a mystery why the Neanderthal "died out" 26,000 years ago? At the beginning of the Great year cycle. Where we are now. "Humans" have died out, and no one even knows it. There is a new breed of humans. Different skeleton, way different skull, internal organ placement.

This is the real "evolution".
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@janesix
This is the real "evolution".

Short answer to my mind is yes.

There are times when I  can never reconcile the development of human beings with say, hair loss. Why did  ` evolution ` for instance cause us to lose our body hair only  for us to have to go and hunt and kill another animal for its coat? 

Then there is Mesopotamia where it is believed by many scholars that a full and functioning civilisation seemingly "just appeared as if  from another planet"?

Would humankind ever have survived without fire?

Different skeleton, way different skull, internal organ placement.

This by all accounts has happened to many species and in the particular case that you are highlighting I can see no reason why it is that "humans" should be an exception. That said, it is the speed at which we are said to have gotten to our present state that still amazes me, if the opinions of the experts are to be considered.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@janesix
Evolution has a natural, and a manipulated force of change, and it may not be exclusively a human phenomenon. Adaptation, a natural attribute, and innovation, an attribute of intelligence.

All of it is, I believe, part of the injunction we were given in the Garden; dominion of the Earth. This is also why I believe blaming God for everything; he did not retain dominion. He gave us that responsibility

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@janesix
The Neanderthals have a long evolutionary history. The earliest known examples of Neanderthal-like fossils are around 430,000 years old. The best-known Neanderthals lived between about 130,000 and 40,000 years ago, after which all physical evidence of them vanishes.
Stephen
Stephen
All of it is, I believe, part of the injunction we were given in the Garden; dominion of the Earth.

And gave a tortoise a longer life span than any man-woman or child has.

This is also why I believe blaming God for everything;

I don't think the OP has blamed god. You mentioned God all on your own.

ronjs
ronjs
-->
@FLRW
Actually there are people alive today who have neanderthal traits
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@janesix
Is it really a mystery why the Neanderthal "died out"?
Not really, it is generally accepted that a combination of competition and inbreeding with humans were the main factors that led to their gradual decline leading to their eventual extinction about 40,000 years ago.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ronjs
Yes, The percentage of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans is zero or close to zero in people from African populations, and is about 1 to 2 percent in people of European or Asian background.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

FAUXLAW, in being guilty of the following:  the runaway from biblical axioms from me alone 87 times and counting therefore being the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times, and goes against Jesus in taking care of the poor, says that the Bible is a FRAUD and calls the Christian faith as DISHONEST, and says Jesus is not the total cause of everything of which He is, and that Christians have "free will" which they do not, said that God does not order murder, where in fact He does,

FAUXLAW, YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE AGAIN: "Evolution has a natural, and a manipulated force of change, and it may not be exclusively a human phenomenon."

How dare you mention the word EVILution in any way whatsoever, you blatant pseudo-christian fool! There is no change from the way we were in the Garden of Eden until now, do you understand Bible fool?  How many times are you willing to slap Jesus in the face regarding His creation to be "as is" from the beginning?

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." (Genesis 1:27)

After our serial killer God Yahweh/Jesus created man, do you actually think that man needed to EVOLVE and change like you Satanically mention? NOT!
How biblically dumbfounded are you willing to get in this forum and in front of the membership?  Therefore, since we were made in the image of Jesus, that is all we need with absolutely no evolution whatsoever, get it?   BLASPHEME on your part again!

FAUXLAW,  subsequent to having your Satanic ass handed to you in your debate with "bones," how long were you in your local hospitals ER room before you were released with the appropriate medication to relieve the pain and embarrassment?