I am voting Republican. I just can't do this anymore. I don't hate anyone, but...

Author: YeshuaBought

Total: 5
YeshuaBought
Debates: 4
YeshuaBought
I will spare you the details, but I was raped FOR REAL when I wass 22. For Justice Kavanaugh's accuser to take her sweet ass time to admit her lies just pisses me right the Hell off. Unlike her, I am telling the truth and the the jury believed me.  LI am not a conservative, but a centrist, and I feel like God answered my prayers. I asked for a sign on which party to vote for. WOW, here it is: https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accuser-judy-munro-leighton-2018-11 What else are liberals lying about? I am SO angry that they spit on actual survivors like me.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
The FBI found Brett Kavenough innocent.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I wouldn't think you were a hater for voting republican any more than I'd think you a hater for voting democrat.

Really, they can all be haters. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@YeshuaBought
Imma lay it straight, if one woman playing dirty to get someone convicted makes you vote for a different political party to spite her since she is against a member of the party you now will vote for, not only are you being stupid but you are punishing the other party and your country since you're voting such a shit-tier party into power because of the actions of a woman who herself isn't a fucking Democrat official of any kind meaning you're achieving nothing good at all by doing this.
Plisken
Debates: 0
Plisken
Personal stuff can always be brought up to vote one way or the other.  There are supposedly people who feel offended that you can be accused of something without evidence and end up in a decent position.  I think unless there was an official party endorsement of something you might want to just look up if the representatives in your district reacted inappropriately.  I don't think you should support a party as punishment in general, and the implicated idea that you need to be on the team with a party is also troublesome.