Did any of you stay for monitoring after vaccination?

Author: Wylted

Total: 26
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I know they told me they required me to stay 20 minutes for monitoring, I just said okay and left because I don't appreciate liberals making these power moves to stroke their egos in some thinly veiled attempt to control me. 

Also, that was my first hint the vaccine wasn't safe. People stick heroin in their arms and Dont need monitoring. Why the fuck do you need it for a flu shot? 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
So you spend all day talking about how dangerous the vaccine then resent the shit out of the nurses who just want to make sure you're not having  an allergic reaction.  Boy, there really just is no satisfying some people.

And yes, if you are going to stick heroin in your arms you 100% need monitoring, that shit is tens of thousands of time more dangerous than a vaccine

According to the National Safety Council’s new report, a person born in 2017 has a greater chance of dying from an accidental opioid overdose—one in 96— than the one-in-103 odds of dying from a motor vehicle crash. This now makes opioid overdose, considered accidental, a Top 5 cause of death behind heart disease, cancer, chronic lower respiratory disease and suicide.

An unvaccinated American is about as likely to die from COVID as from a an opioid overdose.  A vaccinated American is  hundreds of times more likely to die from an opioid overdose than from COVID.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
Wylted doesn't trust ANY governmental reports, ever, for some reason. 
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Wylted
I just said okay and left
Lol. I think I pictured that differently in my head. Whatever, I did laugh though.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
why the fuck would I trust the government? That's called stupid. They even have declassified documents discussing several times they have lied to the public. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I resent nurses who claimed they were heros among this. Hospitals have been closed left and right because nobody has been getting sick and in the midst of the pandemic when claims were that every hospital was struggling to find beds, nurses just made tik to videos of themselves dancing in empty hospitals.  

So which is it. Are hospitals over crowded and don't have enough staff or are they struggling financially and need to shut down?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I left after 5 minutes. I stayed because they offered water and granola bars so I stayed to eat them
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
I would have stayed if I got free stuff also
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Wylted
They told me to stay for 15 minutes after I got my first and second dose, and I did.

I don't know if this is just a Canadian thing, but did you never get vaccinated at school? They always monitored you afterwards, so this seems fairly normal to me.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Nyxified
that was like atleast 30 years ago and we got vaccinated prior to attending school not in school
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
I think Wylted is just quoting from an un-cited MessNBC broadcast
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
Why the fuck do you need it for a flu shot?
Duhh, people change overtime and can develop allergies.  I was raised on cows milk, then at 24 years of age I stopped doing cow dairy for 12 years, when I tried again, moderate to  severe allergic skin reactions occurred.

You sound like a very uneducated child under 15 years of age, clueless to the world around you.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Nyxified
They always monitored you afterwards, so this seems fairly normal to me.
You obviously not aware of fact that Trumpet, trumpeteers  and Qanon's are not normal humans. My guess is that if asked a series of questions ---while in an MRI machine---  we would find neurological problems/irregulalarities with the most of the 74 million that voted for Trumpet in USA. Sad :--( and potentially danger to humanity.

Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@ebuc
Y'know what? Good post. Retweet.

20 days later

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@ebuc
@Nyxified
vaccine turns u autistic
source: an outdated paper that was totally not retracted that only used 12 children and the parents opinion on whether the vaccine gave their children autism and other diseases.  http://www.asset-scienceinsociety.eu/pages/ileal-lymphoid-nodular-hyperplasia-non-specific-colitis-and-pervasive-developmental-disorder
drlebronski
drlebronski
my freind got the vaccine next day he was a gay transgender communist supersoldier with autism
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@drlebronski
No mom I promise I'm not developing breasts because I'm taking estrogen it's the covid-19 vaccine I swear.

it's the 5g I promise
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Nyxified

No mom I promise I'm not developing breasts because I'm taking estrogen it's the covid-19 vaccine I swear.
ye you got hit hard by the communsim vaccine hopefuly u recover /sarcasm
it's the 5g I promise
you clearly dont know what your talking about rn so ill tell how it happens step by step
1. ANTIFA LIBTARD COMMUNISMISTS build communist tower (liberal media calls them 5g tower in order to hide secrets)
2 Communsmist tower puts electric waves of communism, gayness, and transgenderist ideology.
3. chinese communismist part antifer then hijacks science and makes a communism induced vaccine.
4. Libtards hijack schools and teaches kids CRT (ant-white marxist propoganda)
5. turns all news and media outlests into communistm poganda
this is antifas plan to turn ur children communsim. in order to save kids please homeschool them and teach them nothing of the outside world

/sarcasm
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Nyxified
@drlebronski
Loved the humor you both posted LOL!!!!! :--)) 

The best nasal treatment ---vaccined or not----, that Ive researched a little, that appears  to me to be relatively  safe, is saline % I dunno }, and baby soa and again I dunno what percentage.

Saw were two people Losuiana USA, in 2011 died from amoeba that was living in their tap water.  It infects brain, swells brain and 99% of people die.  Swimming in fresh water a person can get infected also.  I think the flesh eating bacteria along gulf coast of Florida causes bad leg infections and sometimes death more often the above.

Anyway, I went to dentist today with my Safteymate mask on, and no customers were wearing masks in waiting room and the financial secretary was not wearing a mask. Again, my fear is transmitting any covid to my wife is older than me and has had asthma all of her life, high blood pressure and one partial { and mostly minor } stroke.

I moved out of house March of 2020 and into RV out back our house in june 2020.  So I wear mask when I drop of her grocieries or  if just hanging out inside  talking.  House is well ventilated.  She  us the best KN-95{?} masks.

So since I went to the dentist office today, I'm sitting here waiting for boiled water to cool before pooring it into the neti-pot I'm going to use.  INo baby soap, so will double the saline packets I use.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@ebuc
Loved the humor you both posted LOL!!!!! :--)) 
do you take me as a joke?? you think this is funny dont you???? my sources are the best of the best
4chan, 8kun, stormfront, and last but most definitley not least Q
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
...not least Q...
Q is the only one I recognize.  If we dont have a sense of humor, it is funny. Thanks for the humor! :--D

Wylted
Wylted
Strawmanning is so funny and has never been done before
The absolute state of libtards
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@ebuc
Lol, the other sites i mentioned are neo-nazi echo-chambers
4chan is where Q originally posted the conspiracies i think
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
oops, I was think Q on Star Trek
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
Wylted, idgaf about your conspiracy shit but don't ever dare to say that the nurses and doctors weren't heroes in this.

This was biological warfare from China and the medical staff have been working when everyone was starting to get time off, day in and day out to make sure as few as possible died and suffered.

That said none of them will outright say they were heroes, it's called humility and getting the job done.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
A vaccinated American is  hundreds of times more likely to die from an opioid overdose than from COVID.
I've taken opioids only once in my life due to kidney stones, the greatest pain I've ever had. The opioids scared me more than the stones, and to date, much more than covid. I made sure of avoiding my addiction by stretching the recommended dosage amount and frequency, at the risk of more pain, and I'm glad I did. I consider myself at very low risk of opioid overdose, because the side-effect was a feeling of utter stupidity. I consider that, normally, I am not. Yes, anecdotal, but what are statistics but multiple anecdotes?