Author: Timid8967

Read-only
Total: 5
Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
Stephen - Brother Thomas.  

Both of you are THEISTS. 

please explain to the forum why you believe in God. 

If you can't - then you allow us to conclude that you both are FRAUDS!. 

If you cannot provide the reasons - for the existence of your gods - then you no longer have a place on this forum. 

Brother - you are the ONLY true Christian. 

And Stephen - by your own admission you are a theist - so please without delay. 

Please prove that you are not simply wasting all of our times. 

Prove that God exists! 

Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
This is a post just for you guys. 

Please proceed - with caution.  

But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!But ANSWER the question and Dont RUN AWAY!!!!

I predict that they will both run away.  
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Timid8967
calm down, don't spam
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Timid8967

Timid8967,

As Stephen and I have shown within this forum, is that we have easily made you a Bible fool equal to TRADESECRET and the #1 Bible stupid fool FAUXLAW!  Therefore, we can't understand in why you want us to continue in embarrassing you again, again, again, again, and again in front of the membership!  LOL

Do you have some kind of ungodly fetish in wanting others to bludgeon you in your outright stupidity upon certain topics within this forum, is that your gig?

Now, like I have told you before, you no more belong in this prestigious forum than your cohort TRADESECRET and the ever so Biblically challenged ETHANG5!, Therefore, once again for the LAST TIME, here is a link in where you should take your religious stupidity and be more comfortable, and you can thank me later:

Children's Christian Forum: https://www.forumchristian.org/kids

As is blatantly shown, your dumbfounded MO allows you to go against the COC rules at DEBATEART in making a thread in calling out certain members, which goes against the rules, understood?  What did we expect from a bewildered and flustering "I am what I pretend to be" individual like YOU?!

Run along kid, Jesus and I have bigger fish to fry .............

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Locked for being a callout thread.