TUF Villains DP4

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 26
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead Players

Earth- Junie Browning- Vanilla- Town (Lynched DP1)

MisterChris- Chris Leben- Ghost- Town (Killed NP1)

iLikePie5- Nate Diaz- Cop- Town (Killed NP2)

You are Kamaru Usman. In The Ultimate Fighter season 21, Kamaru Usman from American Top Team Confronted Sabah Homasi when he heard that Homasi was complaining about Usman holding the cage in his previous fight. Usman denied holding the cage and looked like a pretty big idiot when the footage was released of the fight, as it showed him clearly holding the cage and being called out for it by not only the ref, but half the onlookers of the fight. You are the Miller, and will appear guilty to investigations. You are a town member that wins with the town. (Lynched DP3)

Oromagi-

You are Julian Lane, one of The Ultimate Fighter’s most Iconic “bad guys”. Despite taking first round losses in two different seasons, you managed to make it on cameras both times by making an absolute ass of yourself. The words “Let me bang bro” made you a meme after an emotional drunken frenzy resulted in you confronting two house members in season 16 with Dom Waters and Matt Secor. Then in the season 25 “redemption” season you threw a bottle at an opposing team member which resulted in an alcohol invoked an alcohol infused fury in the house. Despite being absolute shit at MMA, you always end up making yourself known. You are the innocent child. If you survive to day phase 3 you will be revealed innocent to the town. You are a town member. (Killed NP4)

Living Players

Whiteflame
drlebronksi
greyparrot
Supa
Wylted

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch. Day phase 4 will be 72 hours long. Good luck folks! The Day Phase ends on 7/29/21 @ 2 pm CST.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@Vader
@whiteflame
@drlebronski
Dp4!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL Drlebronski

Drlebronski lied about a report. I don't what more there could be. It's then down to whiteflame or Wylted, but I'm leaning heavily toward Wylted
Vader
Vader
Also I should say that I asked is was scum on DP1 lynch train, Lunatic replied yes. Drlebronski has to be scum. This seems like a typical noob scum move.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Seems pretty obvious that Bron was lying about his Tracker read. In retrospect, the fact that he targeted Oro during NP1 didn't make a whole lot of sense. Oro was basically confirmed town by then. Great job getting Poly killed and, given just how gung-ho Wylted has been about lynching Poly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were a scum team at this point. At least that explains why Bron suddenly vanished from Wylted's sus list after he claimed Tracker.

VTL drlebronski

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Drlebronsly is innocent.

Wylted
Wylted
this is pretty transparent. Nobody do anything stupid.

VtL supa
Wylted
Wylted
this is Mylo and we need to get it right. Obviously he was redirected or something 
Wylted
Wylted
Also a bodyguard and a jailer is not going to happen. So whiteflame or GP is supas partner
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
You haven't given any real information to sus me besides just saying I'm scum. If you were so confident in Poly and I scum team why didn't you lynch me over Poly. You either are scum or just really shit with logic. Drlebronski lied about what happened and that's the fact. Liars deserve to have pressure and now you are blindly believing his claim
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
Also a redirector is near impossible in this game. A cop, oracle, tracker, JK, vengeful, bodyguard do not counter with simply a redirector. And even if you were to assume there's a JOAT, that's too overpowered in this game. Drlebronski is lying and is scum. You not voting him despite his lies makes no sense and you are being detrimental to town
Vader
Vader
To note, Wylted has inconsistently made broad claims without reasoning or evidence whatsoever in regards to why he reads people besides "bro trust me." Wylted and drlebronski are scum. 

Wylted's logic is inconsistent. He scum read Poly and said Poly and Supa are a team, but is still scumreading despite Poly's flip and not voting drlebronski. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

Supadudz- 1/3- Wylted
Drlebronski- 2/3- supadudz, whiteflame
Vader
Vader
The final question I asked was, "Was any scum on the Dp1 lynch. I got a yes."
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Honestly have no idea what makes you conclude that Bron is innocent. You sussed him during DP2, entirely stopped sussing him after he claimed tracker and got a no movement result on Oro of all people (he was the most town confirmed with Pie at the time, so he was a safe fake pick), and then played right into your meta with a blatant result to secure the Poly lynch. You don’t find that even slightly suspicious? Strange for someone who was wrong on both MC and Poly to claim that he’s so certain that his initial POE pool is still accurate. I know you tend to get pretty stubborn in games dude, but come on.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
vtl Lebronsky
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
The move doesn't make sense here, plus there is another scum to lynch. You and GP cannot both be a protective role that prevents NKs. One of you is lying. At the very least your vote should be on him

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Bruh cmon
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
GP IS EITHER THE SECOND scum and whiteflame lost us the game or GP.lost us the game
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
yeah I think GP is town also and did not think this through
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count

Supadudz- 1/3- Wylted
Drlebronski- 3/3- supadudz, whiteflame, greyparrot