Biden was Trump’s Veep? In 2008?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 10
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Competency, anyone?
How many of these blatant gaffes are y’all going to allow before you start counting them like you did alleged Trump lies?
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@fauxlaw
I mean personally, I see a stark difference between keeping record of someone's deliberate deception and misinformation, and keeping record of someone's senility.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I mean personally, I see a stark difference between keeping record of someone's deliberate deception and misinformation, and keeping record of someone's senility.
what if they do both? Joe Biden certainly uses misinformation and is senile
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
Competency, anyone?
How many of these blatant gaffes are y’all going to allow before you start counting them like you did alleged Trump lies?
second dustryder here.  If you are going to dismiss Trump's mind-blowingly unprecedent wall of lies and deception as mere speaking errors than you must share in the responsibility for Trump's destructive deceits.

also, btw, I have no idea what you're talking about. Why not cite the specific for clarity's sake?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@fauxlaw
You do understand the difference between a gaffe and a lie right?

And I don’t know why you claim they’re “alleged” lies, the majority of his lies were easily provably false. The man couldn’t even tell the truth about the crowd size at his inauguration. This isn’t hyperbole… Trump lies more than any human being I have ever seen in my life and certainly more than any human being we have seen in public service. How are you being serious comparing that to Biden’s gaffes?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@fauxlaw
Next time, just pick someone that knows what they are doing.

Either a competent Republican or a competent Democrat.

Is the best that the U.S can come up with really just a Buffoon or a Geriatric?

And from our perspective (UK) it was no wonder that the American people realised which was the lesser of the two evils.

At least here in the U.K. we have a reasonably competent, and comparatively youthful Prime Ministerial Buffoon.

And the Queens is Head of State, and she's only 95....LOL

But I never vote for any of them...So you can't blame me.

And Doc...The first rule of politics is misinformation.

Never make a definitive statement.

Always beat about the bush, as it were.

You should have realised that by now Doc.

Bush was an expert bush beater.....But with a winning smile.

Second rule of politics...A winning smile.

Or in Boris's case, a cheeky grin.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
nice seeing you again zed!

Next time, just pick someone that knows what they are doing.

Either a competent Republican or a competent Democrat.

Is the best that the U.S can come up with really just a Buffoon or a Geriatric?

And from our perspective (UK) it was no wonder that the American people realised which was the lesser of the two evils.

oh we did pick someone competent, someone ruined by MSM lies, he tried his damm best too. Even if he ended up betraying the working class that got him elected.

At least here in the U.K. we have a reasonably competent, and comparatively youthful Prime Ministerial Buffoon.

And the Queens is Head of State, and she's only 95....LOL

But I never vote for any of them...So you can't blame me.
Boris is a funny guy, ill give him that and i do like the Queen. Although the UK is knees deep into clown world.

And Doc...The first rule of politics is misinformation.

Never make a definitive statement.

Always beat about the bush, as it were.

You should have realised that by now Doc.

Bush was an expert bush beater.....But with a winning smile.

Second rule of politics...A winning smile.

Or in Boris's case, a cheeky grin.
True that
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Biden has severe dementia and they are lying about it to not risk a reelection favoring the Republicans.

It is too blatant for us on the left to deny without outright lying at this point. There is something dirty going on in the Dem party atm, they're lying about their leader's mental competency.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@dustryder
Is telling your wife you like her dress or her hair if you really don't think that, is that a deliberate deception, or an attempt to keep peace, or maintain law and order? Consequences are the true measure of what is deliberate deception. So, what is it to you if Trump said that Stormy lied by accepting money to shut up? The money was for her to keep quiet; it's a legitimate deal, which she broke. Half of Trump's counted "lies" [deliberate deceptions] fall into that category, yet are still counted.

Whereas, Biden's gaffes [such as regaling stories of kids rubbing his hairy legs] are plain brain farts. Doesn't matter if its true, or not; it's competency doubt.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@fauxlaw
So, what is it to you if Trump said that Stormy lied by accepting money to shut up? The money was for her to keep quiet; it's a legitimate deal, which she broke. Half of Trump's counted "lies" [deliberate deceptions] fall into that category, yet are still counted.
Perhaps you have never sat down and watched this man speak off the cuff and instead only watch Fox News highlights.

Trump lied about everything, and I mean everything. Didn’t matter how big or small, nor how obvious.

He lied over and over again saying the Mueller report was a “complete and total exoneration” when the report literally states it “does not exonerate him”. 

He lied about the veterans choice program, which he took credit for even though it passed in 2014 and was signed into law by Obama. He told this one lie over 150 times.

Or how about when he lied on multiple occasions saying he had a healthcare law he would be signing in two weeks? That’s more in the category of how stupid do you think we are? Did he think we wouldn’t notice two weeks later? Multiple times?

Or how about the ego stroking narcissistic lies, like when he said the Boy Scouts in a phone call called his horrific speech “the greatest ever” when no call ever happened, or when he claimed to win Michigan’s man of the year award, or when he claimed John Oliver invited him onto his show? I mean how small are you to lie about this kind of stupid stuff?

Or how about the vile vicious lies, like when he said Ilan Omar supports Al Qaeda? That’s just dangerous, but it’s not him he was endangering so who cares right?

How about wind mills cause cancer? Nuff said.

And of course, his consistent firehose of lies about the 2020 election. That’s a category in its own.

I could write another 20 posts just like this one and never use the same lie twice. He’s told so many lies I constantly find myself being reminded of lies he’s told that I couldn’t believe he was saying at the time but yet I have completely forgotten about since. There is nothing about Biden or any other public figure you could possibly compare this to. So please stop making yourself look like a mindless cult following drone and just admit that his lying is unprecedented and not comparable.