1.Pie
2. Whiteflame
3. Disc
4. Earth
5. Mr chris
6. Poly
7.  Supa
8. Lunatic

With 8 players it takes 5 votes to lynch. The plurality rule is in effect. Dp is 48 hours long. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
dp2 up
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Earth
@MisterChris
@Polyglot
dp2 up
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
dp2 up
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Who did you shoot?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Chris

He’s confirmed scum
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Assuming he’s telling the truth from the last TP, we’d want to eliminate him anyway. The fact that he’s still alive suggests that he has more deathproof shots than the rest of us, which makes his claim likely. Still, would like to get some idea of who he targeted and see how many times he got vigged.

Speaking of which, I can confirm that I vigged him.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Miswrote that a bit. Meant to say from the last DP that he is a TP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Someone shot me - I was told I only have 3 Deathproofs left
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
That's a start. MC could be the culprit, but his saying that he isn't would be a good bit of information. I'm assuming you shot MC?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
If anyone wants to fess up to shooting pie, now's the time.

I shot Chrissy poo. 

vtl chris
Lunatic
Lunatic
Chances are there is 2 third parties with the 10x deathproof thing that chris was talking about. It should be obvious here but I think we shouldn't try to make any deals with him and just kill him outright. In an 8 player game for balance it doesnt make much sense for their to be a mafia and a third party element, so likely once we killed the third parties we win. 

Assuming 6 townies shot chris last night, plus the lynch, and todays lynch, then we should only need two more vigilantes on him tonight. And whoever we decide to lynch today we can have everyone else vig. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
That's a start. MC could be the culprit, but his saying that he isn't would be a good bit of information. I'm assuming you shot MC?
Yup I shot him. He was scummy af
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Chris definitely dies tonight.

After that optimal lynch/kill target is Disc
Lunatic
Lunatic
I will say I am kind of suspicious that pie was shot. I don't see the reason why. Inb4 "PiE lEd ThE lYnCh" Bullsh1t he did. He doubled down on a lynch that was inevitably going to happen and he was one of those that was the second most scum read that day phase. He only amped up his read on chris AFTER being severely FOS'ed by me for playing inactive / disinterested. He contradicted himself multiple times when responding to "why he was dis-interested" because he thought this was essentially an "all vanilla game" even though he basically ceded that by trying to make a plan that uses the vig roles as a pseudo investigation.

Unless someone actually claims to have shot pie here I will be pretty suspicious of him as a target here. That or the third party is pretty noob.

Also if chris doesn't end up flipping mafia I won't buy a mafia element in this game at all. If he is mafia, then I think poly is pretty much confirmed town pool in my eyes. I'll feel good about supa too since he called out the mechanics of the town role before it was publicly discussed when I outed him for the slip, but this relies on chris being truthful about being 10x which would prove undeniably that scum didn't know what town was at that time. We really need chris's flip to figure that out. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Need everyone to fes up to their shots and if they were shot. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Scum pool:

Pie
Chris

Suspicious but mostly null:

Disc
Whiteflame

Town if Chris flips mafia, null if actually 3rd party:

Supadudz
poly

Just plain null:

Earth
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
What are your current thoughts on the game? I am assuming you caught up on day phase 1 by now...
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
What are your current thoughts on the game? I am assuming you caught up on day phase 1 by now...
I did catch up on DP 1, though not until after it was closed. I saw that either you or pie posted a list saying that over 3 people promised to shoot chris so I waived, I figured if he lived then we would know that someone in that list was lying. Turns out he did survive, so some sort of silly business did in fact go down. I think the next logical step would be for everyone to reveal their night actions from last night and if they are different than what they had promised then they should explain why. If everyone claims that they did indeed shoot chris then that lets us know that someone is lying (even if that someone is chris).
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I did catch up on DP 1, though not until after it was closed. I saw that either you or pie posted a list saying that over 3 people promised to shoot chris so I waived, I figured if he lived then we would know that someone in that list was lying. Turns out he did survive, so some sort of silly business did in fact go down. I think the next logical step would be for everyone to reveal their night actions from last night and if they are different than what they had promised then they should explain why. If everyone claims that they did indeed shoot chris then that lets us know that someone is lying (even if that someone is chris).
Why would you waive? At the end of the phase he claimed he was 10x deathproof, which means even if we all hit him he would survive... Also even if the kill was overkill it would have been the same thing as a waive. There was no reason not to shoot him...
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@MisterChris
According to pie we are told how many times we are shot. So, how many lives do you have left?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
At the end of the phase he claimed he was 10x deathproof,
I... must have missed that part.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I will say I am kind of suspicious that pie was shot. I don't see the reason why. Inb4 "PiE lEd ThE lYnCh" Bullsh1t he did.
I pretty much did lol. I led the lynch based on his reactions that paralleled the other game. Chris confessed that he’s scum meaning I was right. The only scenario where I’m scum is if me and Chris are both scum - something which you practically ruled out if I remember correctly

He doubled down on a lynch that was inevitably going to happen and he was one of those that was the second most scum read that day phase. He only amped up his read on chris AFTER being severely FOS'ed by me for playing inactive / disinterested. He contradicted himself multiple times when responding to "why he was dis-interested" because he thought this was essentially an "all vanilla game" even though he basically ceded that by trying to make a plan that uses the vig roles as a pseudo investigation.
Again, all of this irrelevant. The only scenario where im scum is if me and Chris are both scum - which you ruled out yourself.

Unless someone actually claims to have shot pie here I will be pretty suspicious of him as a target here. That or the third party is pretty noob.
It was either Chris or his buddy. Zero risk in not shooting someone else cause literally everyone was shooting Chris. Who practically led the lynch on him. Me. You can say Poly started it over the 4x Vig thing, but that’s not what got Chris lynched. It was the reactions I found.

Also if chris doesn't end up flipping mafia I won't buy a mafia element in this game at all. If he is mafia, then I think poly is pretty much confirmed town pool in my eyes. I'll feel good about supa too since he called out the mechanics of the town role before it was publicly discussed when I outed him for the slip, but this relies on chris being truthful about being 10x which would prove undeniably that scum didn't know what town was at that time. We really need chris's flip to figure that out. 
I agree, let’s lynch/kill Chris and move on considering he in fact is scum like I said he was.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
At the end of the phase he claimed he was 10x deathproof,
I... must have missed that part.

Hmm... This may be a good thing actually. I won't elaborate until everyone has posted. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
According to pie we are told how many times we are shot. So, how many lives do you have left?
It honestly doesn’t even matter. Everyone should be shooting him tonight. With the lynches it should be overkill
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
oh apparently he claimed serial killer so uh, okay yeah this seems open and shut.

vtl chris
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I pretty much did lol. I led the lynch based on his reactions that paralleled the other game.
You did not lead the lynch. Nice try. Next. I mean if you are scum here I imagine you try to sell this point really hard, which just makes you look scummier though. 

Chris confessed that he’s scum meaning I was right. The only scenario where I’m scum is if me and Chris are both scum - something which you practically ruled out if I remember correctly
If there's two third parties instead of 2 mafia then that logic is ruled out. 

Again, all of this irrelevant. The only scenario where im scum is if me and Chris are both scum - which you ruled out yourself.
Or there is 2 third parties :)

It was either Chris or his buddy. Zero risk in not shooting someone else cause literally everyone was shooting Chris. Who practically led the lynch on him. Me. You can say Poly started it over the 4x Vig thing, but that’s not what got Chris lynched. It was the reactions I found.
Not a single person referenced your reaction post as a reason for voting him. What evidence do you have that can substantiate it? If anything supas scum read on him stemmed from me calling out chris for his reaction, as supa referenced that at one point. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote.

We need to hear from everyone who they shot and if they were shot before chris tries quick hammering himself. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@MisterChris
@Polyglot
just waiting on you four.
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
I shot chris last night. Also, I didn’t receive any message from Wylted about losing lives so I assume I’m still on 4.