Fast Food Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 213
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead
Oromagi: You are Wendys. A fast food chain that is criminally underrated, you serve some of the most quality food I’ve tasted for a reasonable price as well, and the breakfast meal they have is to die for. You specialize in chicken sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets, and frosty’s. You are the Tracker. Each night you may select one person to track. You will receive a report of who they visited. You win with town.

MisterChris: You are McDonalds. One of the founders for fast food in America, you revolutionized the entire industry of fast foods and pioneered the market, becoming the biggest fast food chain in the world, one burger at a time and causing America to be the obese mess it is. You specialize in burgers, chicken nuggets, and breakfast sandwiches. You are the Dreaming God. Each night you may select one food item on the menu

Big Mac (1x Bodyguard)
Chicken Nuggets (1x Doctor)
McFlurry (1x Detective)
Sausage Egg McMuffin (1x Tracker)

Each one of these menu items corresponds to a certain role. You may select a menu item and use it on someone. You win with town.
Mod Note: Chris was unaware of what role corresponded to what item

Earth: You are Taco Bell. A mexican chain that sells tacos that make you shit bricks, these tacos are relatively cheap and are one of the biggest mexican fast food chains in America. You specialize in burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and baja blasts. You are Bulletproof. You can not be targeted by any lethal night actions. You win with town.

-
Living
1. Disc 
2. Polyglot
3. whiteflame
4. Lunatic
5. iLikePie5 
6. Wylted 
7. Speedrace 

DP Information
7 players
4 to lynch
The DP ends August 12th at 10AM CST

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Speedrace
Mafia
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
Mafia
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Mylo. We should all force whiteflame poly and disc to claim and out all of their actions so we can figure out which 2 of them are the scum team
Wylted
Wylted
Actually it probably is not mylo
Wylted
Wylted
VTL Disc
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
what does detective do? Is it the same thing as cop?
Wylted
Wylted
Mr chris is essentially a doctor, bodyguard is a weak doctor and speed is a claimed doctor. 

I kinda think we should still lynch speed. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
A Detective is a town version of Role Cop
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
ty.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
go ahead and claim please, so we can discuss whether to lynch speed.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well... that's frustrating to lose MC, especially as the JOAT. Probably should have waited longer to lynch in the last DP to see if he got any results. Oh well.

Anyway, I'll claim. I'm Panda Express, and I'm vanilla. I know someone mentioned that they thought Supa had said something about role madness this game. I had wanted to say something then, but I was hoping to bait an NK and confirming myself as vanilla to scum would have made that far less likely.

I know a number of you have been sussing me this game, largely as a result of the Wylted wagon I was on during DP1. I don't have any further justification for that than what I've already provided, and I know that this claim isn't likely to make me any less sus, though I will say that if I was scum, I'd have a lot more reason to buy into the role madness narrative and claim a PR than it is to claim vanilla (with MC, Oro and Earth gone and Speed having claimed, it wouldn't be particularly difficult for me to fake claim at this stage).

In terms of reads, we've seen this kind of setup from Supa before (in the FMA:B game, Winry was the JOAT with BP, Vig and Cop, and we coincidentally had a BP, Vig and Cop), and I think he's doing it again. The one silver lining to losing MC is that we now have a list of roles, one of which we already know was in this game (Oro as Tracker). Speed claimed Doc (would like to know who he targeted last night), which I have more reason to buy now. I wouldn't be particularly surprised if we had a Detective, though a BG would be curious, given that no one CC'd Earth's claim. That makes these parallels a little more tenuous, so I'm not going to rely too strongly on the claimed roles as a basis for getting rid of options.

Behaviorally, I'm reading both Wylted and Luna as town. That just leaves Pie, Poly and Disc, and at the moment, Pie is the one I'm scumreading least of all from this set. The push for the Earth lynch comes off as in line with his usual MO as town, though he could be changing things up as scum. That leaves Poly and Disc. Disc had a grand total of 2 posts during the last DP, which amounted to pointing out Earth's apparent confusion over his role and VTLing him. Not terribly surprising that that set him off, but it's glaring that he didn't engage in any of the subsequent discussion over it. Poly hopped on late and VTLed Earth without explanation, lightly sussed Disc, and talked about his unfamiliarity with Raising Cane's/Zaxby's, which didn't accomplish anything. Both look off to me, and I'd be willing to pursue a lynch on either one, but given that Poly came in at the end of the DP with a good deal of information on the table and barely did anything with it, I'd have to say he stands out more to me right now.

VTL Poly
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
Earlier in day phase 2 I stated how I thought Earth wouldn’t claim bodyguard/bulletproof until it was a last resort however there was a lot of pressure on him. However, his behavior towards the end of day phase 2 led me to hammer. 

Also if you are saying that I came in towards the end of the day phase and just voted without much to say, then we can also put you in that category as you only posted twice the whole day phase, one of those post was to vote for Earth. So we can use that same reasoning for you. 

I want to still pressure Disc this day phase as he hasn’t been very active especially the last day phase so I’m curious what he has to say for his low activity. 

VTL Disc
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Polyglot
I'm not taking issue with the lack of posting chiefly (otherwise Disc would have stood out to me more), but rather with the decision to post what you did during DP2. I found it odd that you only used one of our four posts to say anything relevant to your reads, and in that case, only to lightly sus Disc without providing much in the way of analysis.

I'm not going to defend my lack of activity during DP2, but I did at least provide a basis for not sussing Earth early on, and pretty clearly based my vote on the fact that Speed claimed a protective role, given that that post landed about 15 minutes before mine. It's honestly good to see you posting with more analysis this DP, but I'm also noting that you haven't responded to Wylted's push for a claim from you. Any particular reason you're holding off?

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
go ahead and claim please, so we can discuss whether to lynch speed.
If speed claimed doc and was not counter claimed then he is confirmed town. I am the doc enabler, which confirms that there is a doc in the game. I asked supa and the doc is not told in their pm that there is an enabler.

Like I said last DP I am working sun-tue this week 8 am to 9 pm, which explains my lack of activity. I had planned on catching up after work yesterday and doing some more in depth analysis but the DP ended just before my shift did.

Those of you who know me know that I tend to be very active as town or scum and thus my small post count should be taken as a null tell.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Earth seemed scummy to me in dp1 as I explained at that time so of course I am going to want to lynch him after that claim backtrack he did.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Enabler is a new role to me and does seem a little odd, given that it seems as though both Speed and MC would be reliant on your survival in order to use their roles. I'll also note that that doesn't actually confirm Speed, since we have a known Doc (MC could be the only one with the role, though if I assume you are the Enabler, I'd have a hard time believing you exist solely for the sake of making sure he can use one JOAT role), but it does lend credence to his claim. Generally, I have a hard time believing that scum would give this as their fake claim, and given that you did claim, I'd say this gives you a decent leg up over Poly from my perspective. Your inactivity still doesn't look good, but given that several of us were inactive during the last DP, it's not exactly a good basis for scum reading in this game.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Enabler is not something I’ve ever seen Supa used.

Anyways I’m Dunkin Donuts and the Restless Spirit

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Enabler is not something I’ve ever seen Supa used.

Anyways I’m Dunkin Donuts and the Restless Spirit
Well, you say that, but I don't believe Supa's used the Restless Spirit, either. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if he did give you that role, given that he just saw Luna use the Ghost role and that could have functioned as inspiration. It would also make some sense for both of these roles to be in the game together, given that yours functions as a pitfall of sorts if you were NK'd (given that you'd still be a factor), and DD's functions as a role whose loss would do extended harm to town. Maybe he was looking for that kind of balance, or maybe I'm just reading too deep into this.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Well, you say that, but I don't believe Supa's used the Restless Spirit, either. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if he did give you that role, given that he just saw Luna use the Ghost role and that could have functioned as inspiration. It would also make some sense for both of these roles to be in the game together, given that yours functions as a pitfall of sorts if you were NK'd (given that you'd still be a factor), and DD's functions as a role whose loss would do extended harm to town. Maybe he was looking for that kind of balance, or maybe I'm just reading too deep into this.
Idk how it would work if I was lynched cause I still get a vote tomorrow and we’d be able to lynch scum. I’ll ask Supa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Ya Restless Spirit is kind of like a Ghost except if I die get a vote tomorrow. With enabler, the question is why do we need a Doc Enabler? Doctor is still hit or miss, so why an Enabler

Also I’m concerned we don’t have an investigative role yet tho Luna and Wylted haven’t claimed yet I think 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya Restless Spirit is kind of like a Ghost except if I die get a vote tomorrow. With enabler, the question is why do we need a Doc Enabler? Doctor is still hit or miss, so why an Enabler

Also I’m concerned we don’t have an investigative role yet tho Luna and Wylted haven’t claimed yet I think 
Alright, thanks for clarifying that.

I'm still uncertain about the Enabler myself, though I'll note that it's not like the Strengthener. The idea is that anyone with a Doc role would cease to be able to use their roles if the Enabler dies. I think it is a strange choice that the Doc, specifically, was what was Enabled. We know that there were two Trackers (including the JOAT) and at least one Detective (the JOAT), so we know that there were indeed investigative roles (though you're right that Luna and Wylted haven't role-claimed yet - Wylted only claimed his character in DP1), and there's no particular rhyme or reason to Enable Doc over Tracker or any other role that could be here in duplicate.

Still thinking on this one.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm cop and I think scum already knows this. I investigated disc but got no results. Np1 I investigated speed and got innocent. I think scum figured it out and blocked me, because I announced whiteflame as my biggest scum read prior to being blocked. His initial post this dp is suspect as well.

Unvote VTL whiteflame
Wylted
Wylted
Whiteflame usually spends his time scum hunting and not making 500 word posts proclaiming his innocence
Wylted
Wylted
I wouldn't put too much stock in the innocent result on speed though. Typically we should trust guilty results and ignore innocent results 
Wylted
Wylted
Anybody wondering why I investigated disc instead of whiteflame should know my strategy as cop is not to catch scum, but look at potential mislynches and investigate the person. As cop it is easier to prevent mislynches than catch scum. 
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
Yeah it seems like some more rarer roles were used based on both claims by Disc and Pie so I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I also never heard of a restless spirit. I’ll unvote for now.

Unvote

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I'll note that I usually scum hunt using a theme split, which is probably my biggest weakness as a player. I'm kind of out of my element going off of behavior, and I'm feeling that this game more than any of the more recent ones. It's fine if you sus me, though. Honestly don't mind being a lynch target given that I'm not terribly useful to town in terms of scum hunting and given that I don't have a PR. I'd like to avoid a mislynch, particularly at this stage, but if it's going to be someone, it might as well be me.

Out of curiosity, what do you make of Poly's continued unwillingness to claim?

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Who did you target each NP?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I think Dosc is a better target. Doc Enabler makes no sense