why are the jews arresting people for criticizing them

Author: Wylted

Total: 31
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
recently a woman was arrested for criticizing some leaders who happened to be Jewish. https://www.jta.org/quick-reads

Even if she is antisemitic, why are the jews afraid to answer for themselves and have to arrest people who criticize them?
Wylted
Wylted
And Jews wonder why people hate them.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
We get it, you hate Jews.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted

You don't own a company that makes large gas ovens, do you?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
@FLRW
so you guys are justifying arresting people for wrong think? 
oromagi
oromagi
What evidence do have to support your claim that Jews arrested Cassandre Fristot?  I find none.

"Why are the jews afraid to answer for themselves and have to arrest people who criticize them?"

What evidence can you bring to support your assertion that Jews are afraid of Cassandre Fristot?  I find none.

I think your compulsive hatred has once again interfered with your ability to honestly report even simple facts without bias.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
And Jews wonder why people hate them.
Jews do not wonder why people hate them. 

No successful people anywhere ever wonder why unsuccessful people devote of all their time and energy to hating successful people.   It's easier to blame others for one's lack of success than to examine one's own shortcomings and failures.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
so you guys are justifying arresting people for wrong think? 
another lie.   You just can't stop yourself.  Please demonstratewhere in this forum I justified the arrest of Cassandre Fristot.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Also, you claimed that Jews were arresting "people " plural but I only find that Cassandra Fristot was arrested in connection with this anti-vaxxer protest.  Please document all the other people that were arrested by Jews in connection with the protest or admit that you were also lying about this claim.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
read the article. She was arrested for antisemitism at a covid19 rally. 

No successful people anywhere ever wonder why unsuccessful people devote of all their time and energy to hating successful people.   It's easier to blame others for one's lack of success than to examine one's own shortcomings and failures.
This premise that all antisemitism are unsuccessful is easily disproven. Please be less stupid. 

Also, you claimed that Jews were arresting "people " plural but I only find that Cassandra Fristot was arrested in connection with this anti-vaxxer protest.
Multiple people have been arrested for antisemitism in France. We have other countries arrest people for owning copies of Mein Kampf. Please be less stupid 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted

What evidence do have to support your claim that Jews arrested Cassandre Fristot?  
  • conceded by lack of response, no Jews arrested Cassandre Fristot.
What evidence can you bring to support your assertion that Jews are afraid of Cassandre Fristot?  I find none.
  • conceded by lack of response.  Wylted has failed to show that even one Jew is afraid of Cassandre Fristot.
read the article. She was arrested for antisemitism at a covid19 rally. 
false and false.

• Cassandre Fristot was arrested in Hombourg-Haut on Monday.  The anti-vax protest was in Metz on Saturday.
  • Cassandre Fristot was arrested for "Incitement to Discrimination."
This premise that all antisemitism are unsuccessful is easily disproven. Please be less stupid. 

• I think you mean to say "The premise that all anti-Semites are unsuccessful is easily disproven."  Even as you accuse me of stupidity, you ungrammatically fail to comprehend my premise.
  • I said, "No successful people anywhere ever wonder why unsuccessful people devote of all their time and energy to hating successful people."
    • Please try harder to be  honest.
Multiple people have been arrested for antisemitism in France.
  • But you claimed that "Jews were arresting people".  The truth is that Jews had no part is Fristot's arrest and only Fristot was arrested.
  • You must first apologize for lying about the Jews before you move on to correct your libel.
We have other countries arrest people for owning copies of Mein Kampf. Please be less stupid 
  • Well, that's true in Russia. The next time you suck Putin's cock you should file a complaint.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
  • I think you mean to say "The premise that all anti-Semites are unsuccessful is easily disproven."  Even as you accuse me of stupidity, you ungrammatically fail to comprehend my premise.
  • I said, "No successful people anywhere ever wonder why unsuccessful people devote of all their time and energy to hating successful people."
Which clearly implies? 

But you claimed that "Jews were arresting people".  The truth is that Jews had no part is Fristot's arrest and only Fristot was arrested
What law was violated by Fristot's perceived antisemitism? 

conceded by lack of response.  Wylted has failed to show that even one Jew is afraid of Cassandre Fristot.
Being arrested for criticizing a specific group, would imply that the group is afraid or they wouldn't need to arrest every criticizer
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
Which clearly implies? 
That you are unsuccessful.
But you claimed that "Jews were arresting people".  The truth is that Jews had no part is Fristot's arrest and only Fristot was arrested
What law was violated by Fristot's perceived antisemitism? 
  1. Answered in the post you were replying to, POST#11.  You are replying to the answer to your question.
  2. Why would  you start this forum "Jews are arresting people," without first knowing the answer to this question?
  3. Why did you make up some story about Jews arresting people?
conceded by lack of response.  Wylted has failed to show that even one Jew is afraid of Cassandre Fristot.
Being arrested for criticizing a specific group, would imply that the group is afraid or they wouldn't need to arrest every criticizer
  Wylted has failed to show that even one Jew is afraid of Cassandre Fristot.

QUESTION: why are the jews arresting people for criticizing them?
ANSWER: they aren't.

Seems like that should be the end of the this /thread

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Anti-Semitic is bang on trend. Along with Anti-Black and Anti-Gay.

And some Jews are themselves, are Anti-Semitic.

And some Blacks are Anti-White

And some Gays are Anti-Straight.

People thrive on such stuff.

It's just a case of who's Anti is currently the most popular.

I'm sure that some pompous liberal twat gave her a good talking to and then charged her for the privilege.

And as she handed over her money she thought....Pompous liberal twats.

For she was also an Anti-Pompous Liberal Twat.

Me...I'm just an observationist.

Aryanman
Debates: 0
Aryanman
-->
@oromagi
the jews fear iran
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
anyone can read the article and see she was arrested for antisemitism.  
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
anyone can read the article and see she was arrested for antisemitism.  
Right, but just as  if one reads that a woman has been arrested for making a homophobic slur one does not then conclude that "gays are arresting people," almost anyone who reads about this story would not conclude that "jews are arresting people."  That kind of irrational leap is exclusive to the haters.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I was saying jews are obviously responsible for the law. If not who would have motive to create the law
Wylted
Wylted
did oro really think I was calling the cop a jew. Lol
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi
I was saying jews are obviously responsible for the law. If not who would have motive to create the law
Jews have very little legislative power in France.   Although France has the third largest Jewish population in the world, Jews still only represent 6/10ths of 1% fo the French population.  There are 12 French Arabs for every French Jew, by comparison.  Even these numbers are deceptive as an indication of Jewish influence since there is very little Jewish establishment left in France.  France killed about half of her Jews during Second World War and lost the majority of the Ashkenazi remainder to emigration.  The majority of French Jews today are 1st or 2nd generation Sephardic immigrants from former French colonies, mostly Africans.

Incitement to discriminate was made illegal in France in 1881- section 24 of the Press Law.   The law was written in reaction to anti-Arab discrimination and not written by or for Jews to any notable degree.

This statement is particularly revealing regarding Wylted's ignorance regarding and outlook on justice. 
oromagi
oromagi
Wylted:  why are the jews arresting people?

also Wylted:  did oro really think I was calling the cop a jew. Lol

Since only the police have the power to arrest is France, I don't see how Wylted's topic can be interpreted otherwise.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Aryanman
Jews might fear Iranians.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
also Wylted:  did oro really think I was calling the cop a jew. Lol

Since only the police have the power to arrest is France, I don't see how Wylted's topic can be interpreted otherwise.

With common sense. When we say Bush committed war crimes, we don't mean he literally personally tortured Iraqis himself. We mean he was responsible for it. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
With common sense. When we say Bush committed war crimes, we don't mean he literally personally tortured Iraqis himself. We mean he was responsible for it. 
I see, so now you have to prove Jews control the French Criminal Justice system- which is manifestly untrue. 

Consider, for example, the recent anti-Semitic murder of retired physician Sarah Halimi.  Although her drug dealing next door neighbor had previously attacked her for being Jewish and most of the residents of the apartment witnessed him call her "Shaitan" as he beat her and then threw her out her bedroom  window, authorities took more than three months to even arrest him and refused to call the murder anti-Semitic in nature.  When the courts claimed they could not prosecute the murder because the murderer had smoked a lot of weed and therefore could not be held responsible for his anti-Semitic outburst, there was an international outcry by the Jewish community.  When the Court of Cassation upheld the verdict, there were protests from L.A. to Tel Aviv.  

If Jews corruptly controlled the French Criminal Justice system, wouldn't Kobili Traoré be in jail today?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
They should simultaneously prosecute people who murder jews, and also not attack freedom of speech 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
->@oromagi
They should simultaneously prosecute people who murder jews, and also not attack freedom of speech 
Well, now you've changed the subject of your thesis from Jews to the police.  I think you should concede this forum as hopelessly fucked up by your compulsive anti-Semitism, then start a new forum entitled "Even French Anti-Semites ought to enjoy the Freedom of Speech" to which thesis you might even find some agreement among your more rational confederates and which also has the advantage of not making up lies about Jews.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Well, now you've changed the subject of your thesis from Jews to the police
You are either not understanding or trolling.  If the legal system is pandering to jews by suppressing free speech, who is at fault? 

The jews who encourage it and who the pandering works on correct?
Wylted
Wylted
Also the jews who are vocal proponents of censor
oromagi
oromagi
-->@oromagi
Well, now you've changed the subject of your thesis from Jews to the police
You are either not understanding or trolling. 

Not at all.  Let's recall that your subject (as always) was Jews: "why are the jews afraid to answer for themselves and have to arrest people who criticize them?"

Why are Jews afraid?  Why do Jews arrest their critics (you ask that twice)?

If the legal system is pandering to jews by suppressing free speech, who is at fault? 
Now you change the subject to the "systemic pro-Semitism in  French Law" but your predicate no longer matches.  Are you accusing the legal system of being afraid?

The jews who encourage it and who the pandering works on correct?
 I think you should concede this forum as hopelessly fucked up by your compulsive anti-Semitism, then start a new forum entitled "French Police ought not to protect Jews."  You can't really fault the Jews for encouraging police protection, everybody wants to be protected by the police and panders accordingly.   Cops around here, for example, get free coffee pretty much anywhere they go.
Wylted
Wylted
Not at all.  Let's recall that your subject (as always) was Jews: "why are the jews afraid to answer for themselves and have to arrest people who criticize them?"

Why are Jews afraid?  Why do Jews arrest their critics (you ask that twice)?
Correct.  They arrest by proxy in this case. 

Now you change the subject to the "systemic pro-Semitism in  French Law" but your predicate no longer matches.  Are you accusing the legal system of being afraid?

Are you trolling me or are you actually this dense? The jews who advocated for laws against criticizing them or interpretation of laws in that regard fear criticism, otherwise they wouldn't push to outlaw it. 

You can't really fault the Jews for encouraging police protection, everybody wants to be protected by the police and panders accordingly.   Cops around here, for example, get free coffee pretty much anywhere they go.
Not protection from criticism. I would have a major issue if "pro white" groups were pushing to use police to stop any criticism.