Fast Food Mafia Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 29
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Town wins.
Mafia conceded.

MisterChris: You are McDonalds. One of the founders for fast food in America, you revolutionized the entire industry of fast foods and pioneered the market, becoming the biggest fast food chain in the world, one burger at a time and causing America to be the obese mess it is. You specialize in burgers, chicken nuggets, and breakfast sandwiches. You are the Dreaming God. Each night you may select one food item on the menu

Big Mac
Chicken Nuggets
McFlurry
Sausage Egg McMuffin

Each one of these menu items corresponds to a certain role. You may select a menu item and use it on someone. You win with town.

Earth: You are Taco Bell. A mexican chain that sells tacos that make you shit bricks, these tacos are relatively cheap and are one of the biggest mexican fast food chains in America. You specialize in burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and baja blasts. You are Bulletproof. You can not be targeted by any lethal night actions. You win with town. 

Wylted: You are In n Out. A local fast food chain located in California and some of Arizona, you are a burger chain that sells only burgers and burgers only along with shakes. Despite the lack of variety, your burger is widely praised as being great by various celebrities. You specialize in burgers and shakes. You are the Cop. Each night you may choose to investigate one person. They will either appear innocent or guilty depending on their affiliation. You win with town.

Speedrace: You are Raising Canes. A chicken fast food place that took an unique spin on the chicken idea, using chicken finger baskets and combos. The chicken is OK there, but the sauce and the texas toast is to die for, and their special lemonade. You specialize in chicken tenders, canes sauce, and lemonades. You are a Doctor. Each night you may choose someone to heal and they will be revived. You win with town.

Disc: You are Culvers. A midwest fast food chain, you are a higher quality version of McDonalds with more variety and better quality. Personally I love Culvers and always love getting their food there, especially cheese curds. You specialize in burgers, chicken tenders, cheese curds, and concrete mixers. You are an Enabler. You must stay alive in order for the doctor to use their role. You win with town.

Oromagi: You are Wendys. A fast food chain that is criminally underrated, you serve some of the most quality food I’ve tasted for a reasonable price as well, and the breakfast meal they have is to die for. You specialize in chicken sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets, and frosty’s. You are the Tracker. Each night you may select one person to track. You will receive a report of who they visited. You win with town.

iLikePie5: You are Dunkin Donuts. A fast food chain that mainly specializes in breakfast and coffee, the price you get for the quality is well worth it at Dunkin with great sandwiches and overall great coffee, far superior to Starbucks. You specialize in donuts, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee. You are a Restless Spirit. After you die, you may vote in the day phase twice and do not have the ability to talk at all. You win with town

Whiteflame: You are Panda Express. A chinese based fast food chain, you get some low quality chow mein that tastes great for a decent price. Plus the serving sizes for the drinks are insane. You specialize in orange chicken, chow mein, and beef. You are a Vanilla. You with with town.

-----------

Polyglot: You are Dominos. A pizza fast food place that delivers and pick up the pizza there is one of my favorites for fast food with it’s variety of other options as well to choose from in regards to pizza. And there dessert options are amazing. You specialize in pizza, garlic bread, and brownies. You are the Godfather. You appear innocent on all reports. You win with mafia.

Lunatic: You are Jimmy Johns. A sandwich shop that makes freaky fast deliveries, your sandwiches are somewhat expensive for a sandwich that ½ the time is all bread. I still go there over Subway though. You specialize in subs and chips. You are a JOAT (Ninja, Rolecop, Framer, Roleblock). Each night you may choose 1 of these abilities to act upon someone. You can use these abilities multiple times and they never run out. You win with town.

There is no theme split so don’t worry about the characters.
You are not given any fake role claims

---------------
McFlurry (1x Detective)
Big Mac (1x Bodyguard)
Chicken Nuggets (1x Doctor)
Sausage Egg McMuffin (1x Tracker)
==================

I think town played pretty well in this game overall. Was shocked that the lynched turned to Disc in DP3 and almost thought Poly would be lynched (which would be a few times). I think killing Speed wasn't the best move as he was effectively useless with his role, and killing Wylted would give town a huge disadvantage. Overall a fun game

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Polyglot
LLLLLLL
Vader
Vader
-->
@Earth
@Wylted
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
WWWWWWWWWWWW
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
gg.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
WWWWWWWW
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Nice guys. Why the concession. I think doubt could have still been sewn
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Nice guys. Why the concession. I think doubt could have still been sewn
I tied my fate to poly, after he flipped there was no other logical option there. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
I said the same thing. I definitely could've seen the blame thrown at whiteflame, especially cause of last game and the sole vanilla outlier
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP

gg lol
Wylted
Wylted
yeah I get you
Wylted
Wylted
insta lynching lunatic could have lost us the game there as well, even though it probably wouldn't have, so patience was a virtue
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think town played pretty well in this game overall. Was shocked that the lynched turned to Disc in DP3 and almost thought Poly would be lynched (which would be a few times). I think killing Speed wasn't the best move as he was effectively useless with his role, and killing Wylted would give town a huge disadvantage. Overall a fun game

Ya Luna was panicking which is very unlike him. The reason why it was derailed was cause everyone was afraid if Beloved Princess was actually Poly, we’d lose. I said screw it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
insta lynching lunatic could have lost us the game there as well, even though it probably wouldn't have, so patience was a virtue
Ya for sure. Results don’t matter that late.

Btw did you actually read our argument?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Definitely balanced Supa. Good stuff
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Another reason why I think Beloved Princess is a scummy/SoP role and should be claimed instantly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Another reason why I think Beloved Princess is a scummy/SoP role and should be claimed instantly
I agree
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Oh look a win.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
We would’ve won faster if we got Poly DP3 but you helped in the POE so thanks for that
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
Well, that was a hell of a game. Really came down to the wire.

Luna, you absolutely had me fooled for the majority of game. Really, the only knock I had against you started in DP2 when MC was NK'd. My first thought was "why wasn't it Luna?" and after that, the fact that you were still alive stood out to me. Still, didn't really start sussing you in earnest until DP4.

Pie was just really effective at pursuing lynches. It was a pleasure to work with him at the end there. And good on you as well, Wylted, for figuring it out. I honestly wasn't sure if I'd made a convincing case (maybe I didn't and you already knew how you were going to vote before I posted), but in the end, it was your vote that made our win possible.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP
Projecting lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya Luna was panicking which is very unlike him. The reason why it was derailed was cause everyone was afraid if Beloved Princess was actually Poly, we’d lose. I said screw it.
I was not panicking lol. You are giving yourself way too much credit here. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was not panicking lol. You are giving yourself way too much credit here. 
It came off like it even if it wasn’t your intention lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
It came off like it even if it wasn’t your intention lol
I would have done that if I was town. I personally would have FOS'ed you as town pretty hard. I'd have been wrong but ya know. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
when I was reading through DPs I realized how obviously scum poly was, and my biggest read from poly came in a 3rd reading where I noticed he was breaking up reads instead of scum hunting, but he played incredibly well. It has never been so hard for me to gain good reads
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
was just really effective at pursuing lynches. It was a pleasure to work with him at the end there. And good on you as well, Wylted, for figuring it out. I honestly wasn't sure if I'd made a convincing case (maybe I didn't and you already knew how you were going to vote before I posted), but in the end, it was your vote that made our win possible.
I was already convinced of poly, but wanted your analysis, in case I missed something and needed to reconsider that. You helped me become more resolute though. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I would have done that if I was town. I personally would have FOS'ed you as town pretty hard. I'd have been wrong but ya know. 
Your exchanges with pie seemed pretty null to me. I didn't think your arguments were great logic, but I have made the mistake of scum reading people for being less logical than they are capable of before. 

How logical somebody is being, is usually not a tell, though in the past I may not have saw the exchange with pie, as null like I did here.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Me and pie banter a bit even as both being town. Just different philosphies sometimes
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
I avoided sussing lunatic at anytime at that was one of my giveaways also
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm finishing up my game. Expect sign up tomorrow.