Hottest July on Record { 2021 }

Author: ebuc

Total: 14
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

First the cult non-believer said Greenhouse effect > Global Warming > Erratic Climate Change was false.

Then in early 2000's some of those cult believers began to accept  half of the truth, but still could not get beyond their cult beliefs that Global Warming > Erratic Climate Changed is not cause be humans, they like to repeat non-sense like ...' this is just what nature does all the time, it changes '.....

These are adult humans who are are actually educated in first world.  Humanity is not likely to survive much beyond 2232.

3 { triangulate to-get-a-fix on a somethings location } times 66.4 { cosmic Pi-Time } = 199.2, time speed-of-radiation { = human population of Earth approx. 2015 } + 210 years { old indian saying to think of our consequences now, 7 generations out into the future } = 2232 approximately.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
3 { triangulate to-get-a-fix on a somethings location } times 66.4 { cosmic Pi-Time } = 199.2, time speed-of-radiation { = human population of Earth approx. 2015 } + 210 years { old indian saying to think of our consequences now, 7 generations out into the future } = 2232 approximately.
From this part and on I don't understand. Could you elaborate?

And if this is a concept I should know of, then you should post it under the same topic of where you posted THAT concept to give a bit of continuity.

ebuc
ebuc

Is when I first began to develop this idea.  Scroll to last posts to skip stages of development.

3 { triangulate to get a fix on something/location }  You need help with that part? This is how Military and NASA, satelites, surveyors etc have operated since caveman days.  ;--)

66.4 is my discovery of Cosmic Pi-Time * 3 = 199.2 Do you own a  calculator does simple multiplication?

199.2 * speed-of-radiation = approximate human population on Earth in or around 2015.  Now I'm repeating myself. Maybe missed it before.

Add on the 7 generations { 7 * 30 or so years } as stated by some old native amrican indian sayings, and we arrive at the resultant 2232 or close to that.

This is called a prognostication, that is based on facts of our experience and transposed to a forumla that may say something about specific future outcomes.
I first heard about Greenhouse Effect in Fuller 1980 book Critical Path.  The word prognostication I also first learned from reading Fullers books.

Also my error in that is the hottest month, not just a July, on record.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Intelligence_06
And if this is a concept I should know of, then you should post it under the same topic of where you posted THAT concept to give a bit of continuity.

Basically, the three spatial dimensions are tied into the two temporal dimensions in a 5-point 10-line relationship. Because three of these relationship lines do not exist on the macroscopic scale (S1-QT, S2-QT, and S3-QT) our direct experience does not precisely match with the particle interactions that occur at the quantum level. This influences our perception of radial phenomenon in a unique and not fully understood way.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
im in florida and its soooooooooo hot
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
im in florida and its soooooooooo hot

Listening to NPR headlines and in one part of Turkey their having massive mudslides, and another part intense heat and fires.

So people who dont live on a coast or open land, dont often visually see how its is pouring rain over their a few miles out to sea, praires, but not on my house and I can see those far away rains and know it may not be an issue at all, for their self.

With erratic climate change, now we it is more like massive raining over there locally, and my forests around me are on fire, and record heat waves sitting in one spot, because, the jet stream is now behaving in ways, that, the climate prediction models did not even predict.

13 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
Florida is not as hot as the equator.  It is all relative, and relatively speaking, the planet is warming.  These are the facts and truth.

Seems some people can grasp facts and truths and others cannot.  Is this a mental thing?  Is it an ego thing?  is it both?

Smart human mind builds AI. SMART AI builds a plan to reduce greenhouse gases and carbon sequestering { back into the Earth }.

..." The good news is that if we farm and ranch in harmony with carbon cycles, we can put carbon back in the soil — quickly. Scientists say that we can get back to 350 ppm in 10 years. All we have to do is increase soil organic matter in all grasslands on the planet by one percent. That is all we need to do to bring it back to 350 ppm. Nature can fix this problem that humans have created. "...

22 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Prove man has any negligible effect on the climate. Prove it beyond all doubt. Not one scientist can disagree. 

25 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
"Negligible" or significant or globally significant?

As adjectives go "negligible" is perhaps a tad inappropriate.

Nonetheless, the "urban heat island effect" is an obvious example of how "man" influences climate.

The significance or negligibility of  this effect may be argued over by "scientists", but the effect itself is indisputable.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Other scientists would disagree, that's indisputable.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
So for some people white will always be black.

Unless white is proven to be black.

The said people will undoubtedly change their minds.

Such is some peoples necessity.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Well I guess that is what is called indisputable science in todays world.

83 days later

FLRW
FLRW
Within the scientific community, there is essentially no disagreement on the causes of climate change. Multiple studies have shown that at least 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is happening and that human activity is the primary cause.

490 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Multiple studies have shown that at least 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is happening and that human activity is the primary cause.

...." In the past, El Niño and La Niña events occurred roughly once every two to seven years, according to NOAA. But their appearance has recently become much more erratic due to the effects of climate change:

....in the last 50 years, the ocean has absorbed nearly 90% of the energy trapped by global warming, which has drastically increased sea surface temperatures, impacting the ENSO cycle.

.......The last El Niño event occurred between February and August 2019 and was quite weak. Between July 2020 and March 2023, a rare triple-dip La Niña suppressed rising global temperatures.

.....El Niño events normally last somewhere between nine months and two years but can be longer.

..How strong will El Niño be?

It's unclear exactly how strong this El Niño will become, but NOAA's predictions suggest there is an 80% chance of at least a moderate El Niño, where sea surface temperatures will rise by 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit (1 degree Celsius), and a 55% chance of a strong El Niño, where temperatures will rise by 2.7 F (1.5 C).

Experts are also concerned that recent high sea surface temperatures will make the upcoming El Niño worse. In early April, the average global sea surface temperature was the highest in recorded history. "....