Muppet babies pushes trans agenda on kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: drlebronski

Total: 48
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
In a muppet babies episode gonzo wore a dress??????????????? 
immediately after conservative commentators like praguer U kids and matt welsh freaked and called it the trans agenda. 
despite gonzo having worn dresses in muppet shows since 1970s??????????????
(where do they find this stuff???)
candace owens; a huge conservative tweeted about it being perverted.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
Where is the Fallon fox muppet breaking the skull bones of genetic females?
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
skull breaking isnt uncommon in wrestling
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
Genetic females don't have the bone density or fast muscle fiber to break other female skulls without taking massive amounts of testosterone for decades.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
@Nyxified
There is also bone density differences in race; if that decided if you can participate in wrestling black people wouldn't be allowed to play either. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
why did you bring up wrestling in a post about muppets
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
There are no pure races.

Bone density is much more varied from male to female than from any random male to another male.

Stop defending dysphoria. It's an illness, not a paragon of virtue.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
What is the trans agenda anyway? I am so confused, nobody has ever explained it to me.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
liberal media is tryna turn ur kids gay and trans
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
@drlebronski
Gay is a biological condition. Dysphoria is a mental illness. Please don't conflate the two.

Conversion therapy doesn't work at ALL for gays but absolutely works often for trans considering the high suicide rates along with a plethora of tragic surgery regret stories.

Not even close to the same thing.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
I agree.  But I also agree that the culture is trying to make gay boys trans, and it's something that actively sickens me.  Douglas Murray has talked a lot about that if you were curious.  I agree with his perspective entirely. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
suicide rates for trans and other queer individuals isnt high because its a mental illness https://assets2.hrc.org/files/assets/resources/2018-YouthReport-NoVid.pdf?_ga=2.134619825.1102244158.1526302453-846000759.    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/  ---- “Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons”.

a plethora of tragic surgery regret stories.
you have examples i have data
 meta-meta-analysis on transgender people and the effect gender transition has on their mental health
Of 56 studies, 52 indicated transitioning as a positive effect on the mental health of transgender people and 4 indicated it had mixed or no results.
ZERO studies indicated gender transitioning has negative results.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@coal
What about the culture is tryna make gay boys trans???? 

Are you referring to the stereotype that they are very feminine?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drlebronski
tryna turn ur kids gay and trans
Of course, should have known lol.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
its antifers plan to make us communist
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@drlebronski

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
The agenda it pushes is to accept gonzo as gonzorella, not that it is better to become gonzorella than gonzo.

I am curious then, why you support a heteronormative agenda to literally everything children are shown... Why is that important?
drlebronski
drlebronski
rm
was that directed t me?

if yes then i dont support the heteronormative agenda this post was about how conservatives freak out about anything
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
What do you think of this Douglas Murray excerpt?

Every age before this one has performed or permitted acts that to us are morally stupefying. So unless we have any reason to think we are more reasonable, morally better or wiser than at any time in the past, it is reasonable to assume there will be some things we are presently doing – possibly while flushed with moral virtue – that our descendants will whistle through their teeth at, and say ‘What the hell were they thinking?’ It is worth wondering what the blind spots of our age might be. What might we be doing that will be regarded by succeeding generations in the same way we now look on the slave trade or using Victorian children as chimney sweeps?

Take the case of Nathan Verhelst, who died in Belgium in September 2013. Nathan had been born a girl and was given the name Nancy by her parents. She grew up in a family of boys and always felt that her parents preferred her three brothers to her. There was certainly plenty that was strange about the family. After Verhelst’ s death his mother gave an interview to the local media in which she said, ‘When I saw “Nancy” for the first time, my dream was shattered. She was so ugly. I had a phantom birth. Her death does not bother me. I feel no sorrow, no doubt or remorse. We never had a bond. ’

For reasons that this and other comments make clear, Nancy grew up feeling rejected by her parents and at some stage settled on the idea that things might be better if she was a man. In 2009, in her late thirties, she began taking hormone therapy. Shortly after this, she had a double mastectomy and then a set of surgeries to try to construct a penis.

In total she had three major sex-change operations between 2009 and 2012. At the end of this process ‘Nathan’, as he then was, reacted to the results. ‘I was ready to celebrate my new birth. But when I looked in the mirror I was disgusted with myself. My new breasts did not match my expectations and my new penis had symptoms of rejection.’ There was significant scarring from all the surgery Verhelst had undergone, and he was clearly deeply unhappy in his new body. There is a photograph of Verhelst as ‘Nathan’ on a sparsely populated Belgian beach. He is squinting from the sunlight as he looks into the camera. Despite the tattoos covering part of his chest the scarring from the mastectomy is still visible. In a photo from another occasion he is lying on a bed in shoes and a suit, looking uncomfortable in his body.

The life that Nathan had clearly hoped for had not come about, and depression soon followed. So in September 2013, at the age of 44 – only a year after the last sex-change procedure – Verhelst was euthanized by the state. In his country of birth euthanasia is legal and the relevant medical authorities in Belgium agreed that Verhelst could be euthanized due to ‘unbearable psychological suffering ’. A week before the end he held a small party for some friends. Guests reportedly danced and laughed and raised glasses of champagne with the toast ‘To life’. A week later Verhelst made the journey to a university hospital in Brussels and was killed by lethal injection. ‘I do not want to be a monster,’ he said just before he died.

It is not hard to imagine future generations reading such a story in a spirit of amazement. ‘So the Belgian health service tried to turn a woman into a man, failed and then killed her?’ Hardest of all to comprehend might be the fact that the killing, like the operations that preceded it, was performed not in a spirit of malice or of cruelty, but solely in the spirit of kindness.

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
again you have examples I have data.
please provide data showing trans suicide rates are high due to them being trans
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Greyparrot
@drlebronski
You're objectively incorrect.

• Whole body BMD is ~0.1 unit higher in Asian men than white men and ~0.1 unit higher in white men than Asian women. The difference is the same between race as by sex.
  • Lumbar Spine BMD is ~0.125 units higher in black men than Asian men and ~0.025 units higher in black women than Asian men. Some women actually are superior to some men in this regard.
  • Total Radius BMD is ~0.1 unit higher in black men than Asian men and TR BMD is equal between black women and Asian men.
If a 0.1 unit higher BMD constitutes unfairness, you may as well advocate to create separate leagues for blacks and Asians, and nonetheless the difference is an advantage of 8%. Even if that's not small enough, HRT (which is required to participate as a trans athlete) decreases haemoglobin in the body and thus decreases the ability of the body to transport oxygen while their skeletons require the same amount (1 & 2). Alongside the fact that the increased skeletal size/BMD of trans women leads to a greater oxygen requirement, it further mitigates if not removes an 8% advantage. Black men have drastically different skeletal structures to white men, but again, we aren't segregating by race and we shouldn't start either.

Fallon Fox went undefeated for 3 amateur fights and 2 professional fights as a male fighter and won all 5 in the first round. She was delivered her only loss and only won 1 of 4 fights in the first round as a female fighter. Skull fractures aren't uncommon in MMA.

I'm not gonna bother talking about how the claims about transition and transition satisfaction are painfully incorrect. Wylted taught me that it wasn't worth wasting my time doing that, but I'll just leave this blatant non sequitur here:

Conversion therapy doesn't work at ALL for gays but absolutely works often for trans considering the high suicide rates along with a plethora of tragic surgery regret stories.

At least try to hide the transphobia?
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Nyxified
how do you turn text into links? 
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If there is a trans agenda, it's chaos >:3c
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@drlebronski
There's a hyperlink button to the left of the undo button in the text editor.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Nyxified
Can you find one instance where a biological MMA female broke the eye socket or any part of the skull?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Nyxified
At least try to hide the transphobia?
Noting the rates of suicide and surgery regrets is a sign of pity, not fear.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
What is ok? Accepting your children for being gay and trans.
What is not ok? Forcing your children to be gay and trans. That would be the equivalent of homo- and trans-phobia in terms of severity, in which those two are forcing your children to be straight and cisgender.

Then again, if the princess and the prince can kiss in Disney movies, then this amount of trans representation isn't too much.

As for Fallon fox, this is no reason to hate on trans people: Sports should be categorized by biological sex anyways.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@drlebronski
its antifers plan to make us communist
Communism is incredibly hard to maintain and maybe even start for almost all groups of people. Unless you get groups of people as united as one like the 1960s China, Communism will probably fail. Antifa is probably hopeless because the people who control the US is mostly all about profit now. Even the rich in China is about that. We cannot say that any given group of large amount of people is truly fit for communism.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Nyxified
If there is a trans agenda, it's chaos >:3c
From someone who ironically posts unironically ironic posts, this is why the conservatives hate trans people.(/s)(yes, I understand this is a joke plz don't cancel me)

Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@Greyparrot

Also here's this for good measure:

"A total of 291 injuries were recorded in 285 fights from nine weight divisions... Head injuries (67%) were the most common injuries reported with a rate of 34 per 100 AE"
Thanks for the pity and all, but we don't want it.