The taliban's enemies are cowards

Author: Wylted

Total: 33
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
the president of Afghanistan ran, with several million dollars. 

The famous airport footage shows grown fighting age men trying to grab onto a plan and I guess hang onto it's wing while it flies to America. 

What the footage does not show, is women or children. These men left their wives and children, abandoned them. What type of cowardly man, flees his family?

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I have not seen any such footage that was high definition enough to see wedding rings. How do you know they all had wives and children? If they did, how do you know where their wives and children are?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The Taliban are returning the levels of freedom in Afghanistan to the old. They disabled women's rights added in the few years, and they required Islam to be taught in every school. For the right of the average citizen, I would rather Americans here. At least women can dance on public shows and children can actually have a choice to believe in Islam, voluntarily.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
where are the women and children in the videos? Why are women and children not trying to be saved? 

Not one woman or child wanted to be saved?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Prove that there were married men trying to get on planes. If I don't see wedding rings I will have to assume they are gay.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
let's assume they are all gay. The point is, it is fucked up that the rescue seems to be excluding women and children
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Since you have agreed that the people on the planes are all gays then where are all the straight men?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
thats a valid question. Straights should not be excluded either. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Must be at home with their wives and children then.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Must be at home with their wives and children then.
Okay, I get your rhetorical game now,but you do have enough common sense to know this was not a bunch of fruitcakes trying to escape though 
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
-->
@Intelligence_06
1. They'll probably just have a jizya for non-believers
2. Oh no women can't be disgusting whores and make onlyfans under the taliban. The sexist Taliban will probably not let them kill their unborn children either. I bet they'll even make it so that a man can support his family on one income instead of pulling women away from raising their children for the workforce. Ugh so oppressive to wahman's rights >:(((((
Wylted
Wylted
Triangle gets it. I almost want to convert to Islam, since it may be mankind's last chance not to permanently slip into degeneracy.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Wylted
Are you implying that you're reluctant to fully embrace it? Why do you say "almost"?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@MarkWebberFan
I don't know anything about it. Do they deny Jesus is the lord and savior?

MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Wylted
Ah, okay. I'll try to approach this without any apostate bias. You can always ask a local imam. I'd avoid Baathist/Ahmadiyya because they are fairly westernized.

Well, Jesus (Isa) is a major prophet in Islam. For instance, he'll actually descend from heaven to smite Satan's serpent in the end of times. He's also responsible for miracles, up until the point of crucifixion in which muslims argue that he did not die, but rather he ascended to heaven to meet Allah. The other Jesus that died for your sins was not the actual Jesus.

Anyway, Muhammad won't be there in the end of times. He passed away. So the responsibility of ultimately destroying Satan and his serpent lies with the only living prophet left: Jesus (Isa). 

In other words, Jesus is important insofar as he will serve Allah's purpose in judgement day, but not so much in daily worships because Muslims are told to regularly practice the worship of Allah only in accordance with the ways of Prophet Muhammad.

For example, you'll never see a muslim praising David, Jesus, Jacob or even Ishmael but you will see a muslim regularly praising Muhammad.

Tl;Dr Jesus is alive but his teachings are permanently replaced by Muhammad.

Username
Username
I think a lot of leaders leave their country when their government is about to collapse. It seems strategic to me, given that you could become politically active, operate a government-in-exile, or try to return to prominence once the de-facto govt becomes unstable. Better then getting killed. I don't know much about this, though. 

I'm not sure how you'd know that all of these men have families/would be able to help them if they stayed. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Username
wasn't the afghanistan president an anxious puppet who had strong American ties and not somebody who spent their whole life there?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Okay, I get your rhetorical game now,but you do have enough common sense to know this was not a bunch of fruitcakes trying to escape though 
Why would anyone want to escape?
Username
Username
-->
@Wylted
I'm not informed about the Afghan president. My point was that leaving the country that you preside over is not necessarily an act of cowardice.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Why would anyone want to escape?
Hell if I know. Seeing as how the Americans were told to ignore pedophilia, perhaps a large amount are pedophiles trying to escape justice. Maybe they are innocent people who believe anti taliban propaganda. Who knows
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Username
I'm not informed about the Afghan president. My point was that leaving the country that you preside over is not necessarily an act of cowardice.
Fair point. The part of the report that had me bothered was he took loads of cash for self preservation. Not state secrets or anything, but his priority was money
Wylted
Wylted
if I was the afghan president, I would have just acted ethically, so nobody would be tempted to overthrow me. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@triangle.128k
1. They'll probably just have a jizya for non-believers
2. Oh no women can't be disgusting whores and make onlyfans under the taliban. The sexist Taliban will probably not let them kill their unborn children either. I bet they'll even make it so that a man can support his family on one income instead of pulling women away from raising their children for the workforce. Ugh so oppressive to wahman's rights >:(((((
fascist authoritarian f u
Wylted
Wylted
the absolute state of liberals.

It is now fascist to think women should be treated with dignity instead of objectified through sex work 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
The Taliban isn't mandating the burqa, this headline is bullshit

Assuming it isn't a complete fabrication made by a journo, in reality there are local rogue militias that are claiming to be the Taliban but aren't really. That's where all of these cases come from, not the actual Taliban. Opportunists are to be expected from a war torn area.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@triangle.128k
@Wylted
you guys do realise women's rights are not simply being able to do onlyfans??????

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
this is only the start of it who knows what laws the taliban's will implement next
i expect lots of people will die

triangle
why do you defend a group like the taliban.................(i think i know).......
Wylted
Wylted
this is only the start of it who knows what laws the taliban's will implement next
i expect lots of people will die
That's what you guys said about Trump. Get something new. 

you guys do realise women's rights are not simply being able to do onlyfans??????

Yes, for example it has to do with respecting their dignity as people. The taliban is now encouraging women to get jobs and  become educated. They just also respect women and don't believe they should be like western 15 year olds who shake their ass on tiktok and have 3 abortions before turning 17. 

That's your version of women's rights correct? Shaking ass on tiktok at 15, abortions and sexwork? Correct?