Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
The math in this article is so blatantly cherry-picked and absurdly restricted that it defies description, but setting all that aside, their conclusions are all based on the use of self-reports on VAERS, not actual data linking these vaccines to instances of miscarriage.
whiteflame
whiteflame
And hey, look at that, Rueters addressed this claim in detail already:

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
Why is this a bad thing? Overpopulation is a real problem.

Or you are not stating the real problem. The real problem is that losing loved ones is painful emotionally. Depopulation isn't a "bad" thing, just like overpopulation isn't good.

The concept of vaccines is never to yield miscarriages. It was never intended to do anything besides making people immune to Covid-19. Just because this vaccine fails doesn't mean the concept of vaccines fails as a whole. It means that the current vaccine isn't perfect and needs work-ons.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
there is no problem with depopulation, it just needs to be talked about in a democratic way, before any strategies are applied to it

19 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06

This is your favourite country that did that one child policy to force depopulation. It resulted in baby girls being tossed into trash cans because they wanted boys as the society was/is sexist and they only had one shot at offspring.

I'm just saying. Pretty insane, if you ask me but you do you.

Makes you wonder, if any nation were to want to depopulate the world psychopathically, which would be the one to do it. I am not talking about any vaccine here, I am talking about motives of the virus even existing in the first place and the way it culled the elderly and otherwise vulnerable. 

Depopulation that's forced on parents who would have loved and taken care of their 2 or more children is simply tyranny. It is/was also a subtle way of ensuring the generations lost any sense of 'family ties' as each unit of 2 parents and 1 child ultimately was forced to see only the overall community as their kin.

No aunts, no cousins etc, think about it, what that does after even 1 generation.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@whiteflame
Of course Reuters has actually set itself up as a truth decider.  
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Tradesecret
Considering that they provided meaningful analysis, I’d say that their work speaks for itself.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
I am talking about motives of the virus even existing in the first place and the way it culled the elderly....

Ive read that in Britains more socialized health, the older the person, the less more expensive care they get i.e. if their approaching those years closer to death, a lot of more expensive technology  ---ex MRI's--- will be used less often.

That makes sense to me.  In USA, people think they each are born with a right to get MRI's etc.  Privileged attitudes.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I love watching liberals who have talked about life and being the party that's truly about life talk about just depopulating the world to a point where they're more comfortable with the number of people that exist. I guess as long as it's not them and their family
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The only way to depopulate is to shift the birth to death ratio in favour death.

There are many ways to do this. Though two main strategies.

1. Long term population management.

2 Short term radical depopulation

If you are a Right Wing, conspiracy enthusiast you will probably favour the former, but no doubt assume the latter whatever.

The career woman strategy has been running successfully for several decades now in the West....It just needs to catch on globally.

Though, not sure if the Taliban will favour such radical change.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Observation 1: Biden becomes president
Observation 2: The Olympics drops in quality compared to the last one after Biden becomes president
Conclusion: Biden is the cause of the Olympics being bad

Observation 1: I drank water at 10:00 AM today
Observation 2: At 10:00 exactly there was a fire drill at my school
Conclusion: Me drinking water is related to the fire drill happening

IDK about you, but I don't see a causal relationship in any of the 3 examples presented in this thread.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Observation 1: Biden becomes president
Observation 2: The Olympics drops in quality compared to the last one after Biden becomes president
Conclusion: Biden is the cause of the Olympics being bad

Observation 1: I drank water at 10:00 AM today
Observation 2: At 10:00 exactly there was a fire drill at my school
Conclusion: Me drinking water is related to the fire drill happening

IDK about you, but I don't see a causal relationship in any of the 3 examples presented in this thread.