Why I am now Rid'en with Biden

Author: Wylted

Total: 15
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted

When asked about people falling thousands of feet to their death Biden days "that was like 4 or 5 days ago"

Kabul.literally in chaos and tons of people dying, when asked if the withdrawal went bad, he says no. 

"Executed perfectly, not my problem Jack"

This guy is hilarious. I underestimated him. 
Wylted
Wylted
TLDR

Q: Was it a failure of intelligence, planning, execution?
A: It just all collapsed. That's what happened.
Q: Did you plan this to happen?
A: Yes.

Wylted
Wylted
by the way for all of you library's, some of you fellow biden supporters, the insurrection in Afghanistan is what a real insurrection looks like not like https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2021-01/12/22/campaign_images/792d7102656e/we-tracked-down-capitol-meemaw-who-was-not-actual-2-6803-1610491109-8_dblbig.jpg?resize=1200:*
Wylted
Wylted
biden is the ultimate sigma male.

This thread is only for people riden with biden and any post not nut swinging, will be reported as off topic. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
biden on the trillionare grindset
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Wylted
"What difference does it make" Hillary Clinton
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
It’s the core lesson of the Trump presidency - if you don’t like reality just create a new one.  Then it’s not a scandal and no one can ever take you down because of it.

I figured right wingers would love this.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
It’s the core lesson of the Trump presidency - if you don’t like reality just create a new one
That's called, controlling the frame. Biden is doing well at it, and there is nothing wrong with using the strategy. The alternative is allowing somebody else to control the frame.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
The alternative is to be honest and straightforward with the people about what happened. But the people don’t want that, people want to be lied to and told everything is fine. Or to be told everything is terrible, as long as the other side gets the blame.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
Even the truth is seen through a filter. Like the story of the blind men and the elephant. I'm sure you have heard it, given it's popularity.  Each one's frame of reference is different. I don't know that controlling the frame necessarily needs to be done in a deceitful way, and the frame will be controlled by somebody. 

If you walk into your mother's house, typically she controls the frame. It isn't honest or dishonest. She just has her world view and you step into her world. Frame is about controlling reality, sure. That doesn't mean it is a lie. I mean to a certain extent any world view you can adopt is a lie, but it's not necessarily dishonest.

It's just things are too complex to be modeled perfectly in the human brain, or even well for that matter. So we all walk around with frames, and we often enter each other's frame. That is why atmosphere in a restaurant is important. They are creating a temporary new world for you. That frame control is not any more a lie than the atmosphere of a different style restaurant.  

Frame is a hard thing to conceptualize for some. I'm not even sure if you know what I mean. This may even be considered  an occult concept, given its ambiguity and obscurity.  

You say the alternative is truth, but none of the blind men can perceive the entire elephant at once. Let alone the entire world and every available and unavailable fact, it isn't a lie for any of the blind men to take control of the narrative on how the elephant should be perceived. 

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
“C’mon man gimme a break.”
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm sold. Anyone who can fuck up that bad and still walk away laughing hysterically deserves mad respect.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It was four five days ago. C’mon man
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
look at this shit. Biden says there are no al quieda  in Afghanistan and his advisor said their is, but just that the amount is likely insignificant and people are pretending like they contradicted each other. https://youtu.be/_B3gp5opw2E

Same shit. Also hunter is a chad. He does what I would do if I was the rich son of a sitting president. Cocaine and whores. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Biden is doing a MUCH better job at exposing the swamp than Trump ever could.

I am 100 percent a Biden boi now!