Authorless questions

Author: DebateArt.com

Total: 5
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
Since I am working on restructuring the profile page and the questions section in particular, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to implement authorless questions,  i.e. questions that users receive from the website itself, not from any specific user. These questions could be somewhat general and in my vision, could help people get to know each other. Those questions would not be necessary to answer and would pop up only when there are no other questions received from the real users, so that they wound't spam the inbox.

My idea here is to ask you guys help me compile an initial set of such questions that you think would be interesting to answer or get an answer for.

I think they should be general but not too boring, so something like "What is your position on abortion?" instead of "What do you eat for breakfast?"

So, what do you guys think? Do you like the idea? And if so, would you be willing to help me? :)

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@DebateArt.com
Yeah this is a fine idea. Maybe:

"Did you attend college? If so, what was your major?"

"What is your greatest passion(s)"

"What are the three numbers on the back of the card?"
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Sum1hugme
"What are the three numbers on the back of the card?"
That cracked me up 
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@DebateArt.com
Perhaps instead of a question format, it could be more like categories for people to fill out, similar to that on debate.org. For example instead of 

What is your favourite music? 

it could just be

Favourite music: 

I feel that this way, the site will be cleaner will be more consistent with the rest of the profile customisations on debateart. Also, I've said this before but moving profile pictures will be cool. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Fantastic ideal