How to fake a positive covid19 test

Author: Wylted

Total: 13
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
this is for kids who need time off of school, or burnt out employees needing a mental health break.

A false positive test is easy to get if you opt for a rapid covid test. It does not work on PCR tests. Just get some acidic beverage like Pepsi or orange juice on the testing swab. Your welcome
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06

this is for kids who need time off of school, or burnt out employees needing a mental health break.
And for people seriously needing to spend unnecessary time at hospital and needing nobody to be 5 feet from you because everyone thinks you have a disease!
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
you don't go to the hospital for covid19 positive test results. Typically you stay home and heal
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
Even then, there is no need for you to fake a virus to get days off. Well, unless you want literally nobody around you.

Don’t let your wife, mom, or whoever lives in the house hear about it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
Even then, there is no need for you to fake a virus to get days off. Well, unless you want literally nobody around you.
Yes, in America you do. Even if you have covid19, some employers are still reluctant to give you time off. If I wasn't showing flu like symptoms recently, my employer would have terminated me for taking one day off
Wylted
Wylted
Americans are famous for being lazy, but we often work 60 hour weeks, can't get mental health days or sick days, get no vacation time and when we do, are unable to actually use the vacation time. 

I'm not talking about myself, I work more than that. This is just in general. Why do you think there is an employee shortage here. Nobody is in a rush to come back to that
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
wtf why is a wylted post actually based
Wylted
Wylted
I don't know why you keep tagging me like you want an exchange, but you have me blocked
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
This is seriously disgusting to be informing people of and specifically encouraging schoolchildren to use.

Absolutely atrocious but what else is there to expect from a Wylted thread?
Wylted
Wylted
RM,

It doesn't surprise me that you are a fascist and would destroy freedom of speech, not to stop untrue information but to stop the spread if "dangerous" true information. 

What is sick is that you support Americans working to death with no mental health or sick days, and would oppose a strategy that could bring just a little more respite for American workers and improve community mental health. 

If you hate Americans so much and want to see our mental health so much and bully us, you could just avoid us altogether and go to a New Zealand only site
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
"How to fake a positive covid19 test' Has anyone ever tested negative? Just take the test, there's a 99.7% chance it will be positive anyway.  
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@sadolite
On Tuesday I slept for 20 hours and just woke up to puke. I still tested negative and have not fully recovered.  I don't know what I had, but it hit me hard, and I never get sick. 

7 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
What is sick is that you support Americans working to death with no mental health or sick days,
I'm left-wing, try that again. It is your Republican Party and those backing it in votes who encourage so little leniency on the workers.