Israeli forces are trying to provoke the taliban

Author: Wylted

Total: 12
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted

Israeli forces are being sent to threaten the taliban through intimidation if they use their sovereign right to punish traitors and spies. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Your source is behind a paywall but even your link says the fighter jets are US.  Israel is not even part of the NATO coalition.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
everyone know the US is an Israeli puppet regime, so I just decided to shoot straight here
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Wylted
everyone know the US is an Israeli puppet regime, so I just decided to shoot straight here
LOL
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
This is debateart.com and not baselessclaimingart.com , so I doubt anybody is going to believe you.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
Powerful influences within the U.S. are inextricably with Israel.

Who pulls who's strings has always been a subject of interest.

It's easy to scoff at Mr Wylted, simply because he is the kid in the playground who it's easy to poke fun at.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
This is debateart.com and not baselessclaimingart.com , so I doubt anybody is going to believe you.

It's common knowledge that the United States and Israel are close allies and many people who debate that benefits Israel at America's expense. Please be less stupid
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
That is true. I am, though, curious that how that derives the statement that Israel controls the US. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
There is a lot if Jewish influence in American politics.  A disproportionate amount of money from political donations comes from jews, who are disproportionately billionaires.

So what happens to campaign money if a candidate becomes hawkish on Israel. Just think logically what a candidate would be able to do with a small war chest of campaign funds, against one with millions.

The media is disproportionately jewish. Imagine what happens if a political candidate becomes hawkish on their holy land? Do you think that a Jewish media would be critical of them or praise them?

Congress itself is disproportionately Jewish. All of Biden and Trump's kids seem to marry Jews. Biden's cabinet is predominantly Jewish. These are all people who consider Israel their holy land.

This doesn't even account for the fact that many voters are Christians who view Jews as God's chosen people and Israel as a holy land as well. What happens to the 30% of evangelical voters who are the only people keeping some politicians in office? 

There is a lot of Jewish influence. Henry Kissinger was America's biggest foreign policy decision maker for about 80 years until recently and he is Jewish. I wonder what would shape his foreign policy decisions. 

America literally pays for Israelis military with billions in aid, as well as just literally building their military equipment for them and sending it over. A lot of stuff is just a conflict of interest for politicians. Handling ISRAEL, is one of those conflicts. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
It means that Jews are better at controlling US politics and I still fail to see why the US is controlled by Israel. Over 13% of the US is black, does that mean the US is controlled by Africa? Most politicians are white, does that mean the US is controlled by Europe?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
what I am saying is clearly hyperbole. Swap the word control for undue influence. Not sure whether you are autistic and can't pick up on hyperbole or not. 

Also I think you need to learn about Judaism. Israel is the holy land. Africa to blacks is the same as Europe to whites. Just some random place their ancestors came from. 

Israel is a very special place to both Jews and Christians. Many Christians would soon pick up a gun to defend Israel, than they would to pick up a gun to defend their own family. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@zedvictor4
-->@Intelligence_06
Powerful influences within the U.S. are inextricably with Israel.

Who pulls who's strings has always been a subject of interest.

It's easy to scoff at Mr Wylted, simply because he is the kid in the playground who it's easy to poke fun at.
disagree.  At the playground, Wylted is the fat man in the windowless van that has FREE KANDY written in lipstick on the side, with the K backwards, and in smaller letters beneath "no joos"