The left whines about poverty to much

Author: StevenCrowder

Total: 10
StevenCrowder
Debates: 3
StevenCrowder
liberals and leftists are always whining about "poverty this poverty that" when they dont realize poverty could easily be solved if people weren't to lazy.    They act like giving them free homes will fix the problem (thats communism by the way).  If we enforced the law on homeless people more the problem we almost be solved. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
liberals and leftists are always whining about "poverty this poverty that" when they dont realize poverty could easily be solved if people weren't to lazy.
Congratulations, you have solved a problem that politicians, economists and historians have been puzzled by for centuries! Now, tell me your plan and I will contact Nobel Prize committee to offer you a Nobel Prize for Economics.

They act like giving them free homes will fix the problem (thats communism by the way).
Communism is hard to start, but not inherently bad. Also, although permanent shelters for free may seem a stretch, free bunker beds/housing meant to give homeless people a good night sleep that are built next to the streets aren't that expensive. If I am not mistaken, other countries in Europe tried that and it worked to some extent.

Also, to the wider definition of "free housing", all you need to do is to commit a crime. There are people who do crime right when they get out of prison because they are homeless outside of prison and at least the jailhouse is technically a place that they can live in.

If we enforced the law on homeless people more the problem we almost be solved. 
What law? Can you state it here?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@StevenCrowder
Yes, the post above.

Also, uh, it probably exists in the US as well.

Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@StevenCrowder
They act like giving them free homes will fix the problem (thats communism by the way)
Your inability to understand what communism actually means portrays your position better than any rebuttal I could ever muster.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@StevenCrowder
Poverty could easily be resolved if the  Human World didn't run on a system of people management that depended upon wealth and  poverty.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@StevenCrowder
liberals and leftists are always whining about "poverty this poverty that"
It's called pandering. They could give a shit less about the poor, which is why they'll oppose things like the fair tax, which has been objectively proven would create a defacto Basic minimum income and cause companies to flood to the United States and bring tons of well paying g jobs erasing much of poverty. Don't mistake the whining for actually giving a shit, when there are ways to erase poverty, that liberals oppose, because it would stop the class war, which they need to maintain power.

when they dont realize poverty could easily be solved if people weren't to lazy. 

Untrue, there are tons of other factors and being lazy is common among rich and poor alike, probably equally so. 

They act like giving them free homes will fix the problem (thats communism by the way).
It's not communism, but no it won't solve the problem, in fact it exacerbates it. They know it makes it worse, which increases their voting block.

If we enforced the law on homeless people more the problem we almost be solved. 
The law is enforced on the poor more than it is enforced on the wealthy, and the poor are more likely to have to plead guilty to charges they are innocent t of to avoid jail time, given bail is often not an option, but pleading with a plea bargain release is common. Prosecutors know this and are evil and use it to clear cases. 

The problem with liberals is they only see the poor as a group to pander to. If they actually gave a shit about the poor and wanted to help them, they'd probably be Republicans. 
Wylted
Wylted
Nyxified

Your inability to understand what communism actually means portrays your position better than any rebuttal I could ever muster.

Most Marxists Don't know what communism is and portray it incorrectly, he is right though that applying the ideology would create more poverty and a smaller group of elite oligarchs
Wylted
Wylted
Nyxified exemplifies that liberals need safe spaces. We have only had civil disagreements, but she has me blocked because she doesn't like what ideologies I have espoused 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
its not that their lazy, there just bad people in the world that make stupid decisions
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@StevenCrowder
Some USSR satellite countries prospered under communism. You have to be more specific than that.