Unruly Passengers Over Mask Wearing ? ? ?

Author: ebuc

Total: 13
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

..." The constant combative attitude over wearing masks is exhausting and sometimes horrific for the people who have been on the frontlines of this pandemic for over a year. Masks were politicized and violence was stoked. We are bearing the brunt of this every day at work, including serious injury. It's dangerous, unacceptable, and it's got to stop."..... 

This just more of the homicidal  and ther eimmoral nonsense resultants of Trumpet and his trumpeteers  in the last four and half years, not to mention another attack on Washing DC. 

In 60's the revolution involved peaceful protests  of university students placing flowers in guns of national guardsmen and then getting shot for doing so.

Compare that to right-wing nutters spouting freedom to attack USA, and threaten congress and vice-president ---who is a trumpeteer---   and freedomto not wear masks, ---and expouse others t covid2--- and, not get get a vaccine or regeneron ---unless your those in authority president and senators---  or those who are getting severe low oxygen and the regeneron is available.

To be fair, some of the non-vaxxers are just a quasi-religous like cult, and not trumpeteers.   Same goes for some of the non-maks wearers.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
What is a trumpeteer? 

Is that just like something retards are saying because they think it is clever? Similar to when Obama was being called obummer? Like obummer is the calling card of a retard conservative the way trumpeteer is the calling of a retard liberal.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Ironically, those refusing to wear masks are taking away freedoms because them on the street means that infection is possible, which means lockdown. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
I would suggest that people who refuse to wear a mask perhaps have cognitive issues.

Just saying.

A bit like that Trump bloke.....Remember him?....The one that drinks disinfectant.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
I watched that press conference franchise. If anyone came away thinking that he was recommending drinking bleach, they are very dumb and should do it anyway
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
I know.

But did you see the poor woman he directed his comments at.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Intelligence_06
That might sound reasonable, but the fact is, those issues, lockdowns and masks, were imposed in that order. California was the first state in US to impose lockdowns March 19, 2020, but mandatory masks in public were not imposed until May 28, 2020. https://www.ajmc.com/view/a-timeline-of-covid19-developments-in-2020
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@949havoc
We are a year over that stage. Nowadays, non-mask wearers are the ones making the streets dangerous.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
We are a year over that stage. Nowadays, non-mask wearers are the ones making the streets dangerous
Thank you for you intelligence on this topic !

The unvaccinated is creating all of the new strains of coVid2 !

We have two primary kinds of anti-vaxxer and anti-masker:

...1} politically motivated ---majority percentage 74 million trumpeteers?---,

...2} quasi-religous cult-like non-sense.  --includes from friends of mine--- go figure, cause I sure cannot and the circumstances to converse about is has not yeet occurred.

Of course not all trumpeteers --I over generalize that truth---   are like the idiots whose political ego allows them not to vaccine and not to mask as they think they are the most free people in the Universe, and there are no restrictions that they need adhere to except for maybe cosmic principles aka physical laws.

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Intelligence_06
Nevertheless, you made the statement that not wearing a mask leads to lockdown. w/hat changes now and then? In my community, the data does not demonstrate that lockdown is the answer because the incident of infection has not increased, so why should a mask mandate be imposed. It ought to be a local condition, not a national mandate since conditions on the ground vary place to place, That we have not figured out why should not override the facts.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Erm... in terms of the 'streets' some of the best countries at handling covid never ever had this as a law. Specifically it was applied to enclosed spaces like restaurants, shops, public transport, workplaces etc
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
@949havoc
See above, I forgot to tag
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
I watched that press conference franchise. If anyone came away thinking that he was recommending drinking bleach, they are very dumb and should do it anyway
- Wylted
I know.

But
- zedvictor

That's right, that's right. He didn't recommend drinking it, he recommended injecting it into the bloodstream.