Fire Emblem Mafia Day 4

Author: Earth

Total: 21
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Polyglot was lynched yesterday. ILikePie5 was killed in the night.

Dead players
-----
Lunatic

You are Eirika! You are the twin sister of Ephraim. As the princess of Renais, you had to flee when Grado invaded. Ephraim taught you how to fight, but otherwise you don’t do much. Thus, you are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night ability, but you may influence the game with your voice and vote. You win with the Town.

Wylted

You are Marth! You are Fire Emblem’s first protagonist. The prince of Altea, you eventually defeat the evil Medeus and save humanity. Well liked in game and in real life for your classic character, you are the Innocent Child! At the start of DP3, you will be mod confirmed as Town. You win with the Town.

Polyglot

You are Kostas! You are a common bandit caught up in a grander scheme and was killed. Due to your expendable nature as a pawn, you are the Mafia Goon! You have no special powers, but you may carry out the mafia night kill. You win with the Mafia.

ILikePie5

You are Micaiah! Due to your unique magical powers, you have the ability to heal wounds without the aid of a staff. However, this causes physical strain on your body. Thus, you are the bodyguard. Once a night, you may target a player to protect them from lethal actions at the risk of your own life. Every time you save someone from death, you have a 50% chance of dying instead. You win with the Town.

Living Players
-----
1. Whiteflame 
2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. SupaDudz 

72 hour days, 24 hour nights.

The day ends 1:00PM EST 8/24

With 3 platers, it takes 2 to lynch. 

Earth
Earth
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Discipulus_Didicit
kfcnac
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Pie's dead. I tracked Supa. Supa visited Pie. Honestly, not the best choice of targets for Supa/Poly, since we now have a partial CC on Supa's claim. Even if I hadn't targeted Supa, I'd be sussing him. The only possibility is that they somehow monkeyed with my role, but I think it's incredibly unlikely that there's a redirector involved here. Pretty straightforward.

VTL Supa
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
VTL supa
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Earth
Whiteflame wins. What team is he?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Town. Honestly, with only one informational role, I was basically town confirmed as of DP2.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
GG 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
GG.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
vtl supa
Vader
Vader
Was last scum. Poly claimed a pretty shitty role without telling me and essentially screwed us over. I knew I was gonna get lynched next DP anyway so I killed Pie. Thought my CC strategy worked, I can't control activity and a bad claim on the other side. Btw Disc was vanilla and Pie was a 50/50 bodyguard. I was a rolecop
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
ggs
Vader
Vader
I also edited that post, game is over and scum lost
Vader
Vader
gg btw
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Theres like no one signed up on the mod list by the way. Yall should think about throwing your name on there so mafia doesnt die due to lack of mods lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Don't have a game at the moment. When I do I will sign up. Also I'm busy at the moment
Earth
Earth
I'll get Endgame up soon. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Yeah, Poly just generally screwed you over. I’ve never seen so many red flags from a single player in a game before. The fact that he was effectively flying solo throughout makes sense, there was no way you would have suggested claiming an Actor role.

To your credit, I didn’t start sussing you until DP3, and then only lightly. It was largely between you and Pie up until this DP.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Easy money
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Was last scum. Poly claimed a pretty shitty role without telling me and essentially screwed us over. I knew I was gonna get lynched next DP anyway so I killed Pie. Thought my CC strategy worked, I can't control activity and a bad claim on the other side. Btw Disc was vanilla and Pie was a 50/50 bodyguard. I was a rolecop
I honestly was confused about my role. I thought it meant that if my target was NKed I have a 50% chance of taking their place. The other 50% is that my target would die normally.

But I asked Earth at the end of last DP and he said im just a Doc in the other 50% so we’d both survive. Which imo is OP af
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
More like its a bodyguard, but you have a 50% chance of surviving. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
More like its a bodyguard, but you have a 50% chance of surviving. 
Ya so I’d save my target and survive or I’d just die in place of my target. The former part is Doctor and the latter is bodyguard