Race Realism: Product of Whiteness.

Author: Reece101

Total: 15
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101

This is as much of a shit post as it is based in fact. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
based in what facts? white priveldge doesnt exist
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
-->
@Reece101
Lol any person who falls for racial guilt bologna is a sucker who deserves to lose. I chuckle at the people being duped. Come on! You really think it's your fault that some person with your skin color did something bad at some point? Suckers and fools.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@dfss9788
You can get mad oppression cred with a can of spray tan these days.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@Greyparrot
Spray tanning is one example of this kind of racial hypocrisy; this privilege that white people have of being “black without the burden” – the burden of hundreds of years of living under threat for having black skin. Once you give money to an industry like spray tanning or other self tanners, it’s almost as if the entire history of black face and the ridicule of black people is washed away for your own personal benefit of wanting to look darker without having to be black.
Lol

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@dfss9788
Race realism, QAnon, the insurrection, Dunning-Kruger effect, Trump — all products of whiteness. 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Reece101
Logically, race realism is the product of (Insert various races here).
I would think.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
 Images of White Jesus have obviously been used to promote the idea that white is best. And in many representations of Jesus, especially in stained glass, he is not only white, but the purest white—whiter than anyone else. It’s terrible catechesis.
And that has the most terrible effects on people who do not look like that.
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@FLRW
People need to wake up and realize that light or dark skin is merely an evolutionary adaptation that has to do with UV rays and vitamin D. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin#Health_implications Personally, if there wasn't any racism, having darker skin would be nice for the reduced skin cancer risk.

Skin cancer is the most common malignancy in the United States and represents ~ 35–45% of all neoplasms in Caucasians (Ridky, 2007), 4–5% in Hispanics, 2–4% in Asians, and 1–2% in Blacks (Halder and Bridgeman-Shah, 1995; Gloster and Neal, 2006). The incidence of skin cancer has been increasing among Caucasians (Ridky, 2007), but remains relatively low in people of color. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757062/

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Reece101
explain how all of that is a product of "whiteness", a term that literally doesnt exist
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Race realism is about documenting real differences between races. That in itself isn't solely to do with white people. The idea that all humans evolved to be exactly the same, despite evolving in different environments across different times, is virtually impossible. Hence, race realism is virtually axiomatic, if you believe in evolution.

White privilege is a concept that doesn't exist in reality. Some people think white privilege exists because there are different outcomes for race are purely a result of environmental factors (systemic racism, white privilege, redlining etc.) Whilst the environment can affect outcomes, arguing that all outcomes are 100% the result of the environment denies the existence of heritability/genetics, and thus should be rejected on that fact alone.

Ryan Faulk has produced excellent articles on several common topics brought up in white privilege discussions: (1) Blacks and Whites with Equal Educational Attainment Differ in Cognitive Ability , (2) University Discrimination , (3) The Call Back Myth and (4) Racial Discrimination in Loans .

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Dunning-Kruger effect [ ] all products of whiteness. 
This is just you being racially hateful against white people. You've provided no argumentation, reasoning or evidence to support this -- you flatly assert it like the stupid, anti-white moron that you are.

This is yet another example of you being one of the worst posters on this site, producing some of the most stupid and logically unsound/invalid arguments this website has ever seen.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
Please don’t revert to ad hominems. Try to act civilised.
I just wanted to start a conversation.  What questions do you have?
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Please don’t revert to ad hominems.
I've noted that your argument is a baseless, racial attack on white people. After that, I stated that you're anti-white and hate white people. The labels of you came as a result of addressing your argument (which was really a bare assertion), hence none of what I wrote was Ad hominem.

Try to act civilised.
You've made racially hateful comments against white people LOL.

You realize that people can scroll up and see how much of a hypocrite you are, in asking for others to be "civilised?"

Reece: [verbally abusing white people]
Others: Wow. You're verbally abusing white people.
Reece: Don't say that. Let's be civilised.

I just wanted to start a conversation.  What questions do you have?
Yeah. Why do you make racially hateful comments against white people? Also, why do you consistently post some of the most stupid comments on this website?
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
I've noted that your argument is a baseless, racial attack on white people. After that, I stated that you're anti-white and hate white people. The labels of you came as a result of addressing your argument (which was really a bare assertion), hence none of what I wrote was Ad hominem.
How am I anti-white, let alone an anti-white moron? What terms did I use to assert that I am? Are we actually going to talk about the crux of the issue, or are you just going to race-bait? 

You've made racially hateful comments against white people LOL.

You realize that people can scroll up and see how much of a hypocrite you are, in asking for others to be "civilised?"

Reece: [verbally abusing white people]
Others: Wow. You're verbally abusing white people.
Reece: Don't say that. Let's be civilised.
Please tell me how.

Yeah. Why do you make racially hateful comments against white people? Also, why do you consistently post some of the most stupid comments on this website?
How are they racially hatful? I’m partially making fun of republicans that intuitively think all white people are right-wingers. But of course the joke flys over your head.